Give California back to the Mexicans since they are moving in anyways

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Sinace all the democratic politicians are letting the mexicans retake California why not just let them have it that way. I bet they would discover that they can deport 11 million people from their state.

Sinace all the democratic politicians are letting the mexicans retake California why not just let them have it that way. I bet they would discover that they can deport 11 million people from their state.

Maybe the U.S. should give Texas back too seeing the State is also Minority-Majority state?

Here is a better idea. How about the USA invade Mexico and take it over? Implement a mandatory sterilization program and stop all those savages from beheading each other.

i have lived here 49 years and there have been a hell of a lot of Mexicans here ever since i have been here......so whats your point?...

• Banned

Maybe the U.S. should give Texas back too seeing the State is also Minority-Majority state?

At this point, we might as well. Can you imagine America be ran by mexico? That is such a shitpile place to begin with. The greatest country in the world is walled against the greatest toilet of all time.

• Banned
Here is a better idea. How about the USA invade Mexico and take it over? Implement a mandatory sterilization program and stop all those savages from beheading each other.

I'm cool with the invasion aspect but sterilization is just downright racist dude.

• Banned
i have lived here 49 years and there have been a hell of a lot of Mexicans here ever since i have been here......so whats your point?...

We should let Canadians move in masses and then just hand back minnesota to them?

Even better because Texas wants to leave.

• Banned

We want some states to leave us not to leave the United States. It isn't the same thing. How about California? Give it away to someone else so the republican party can secure more electorial votes.

We want some states to leave us not to leave the United States. It isn't the same thing. How about California? Give it away to someone else so the republican party can secure more electorial votes.
Nobody is making you come to California. In fact, we don't want you to come here.

Nobody is making you come to California. In fact, we don't want you to come here.

Even if I am an illegal? What if I was an illegal? I should be able to come to california.

You're a lunatic, reality challenged and a partisan hack. Phew, now that that truth is established let me refer you to some facts:

Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course being willfully(?) ignorant you have no knowledge of historical fact and are disinclined to challenge your biases.

I'm cool with the invasion aspect but sterilization is just downright racist dude.
Maybe he means sterilize them in a vile disease riddance sort of way. Like, delousing and stuff since they are all carrying the same stuff, that the common rodents carry.
This would not be racist

He has no point.
Look, every year about this time, someone upchucks this idea. Cinco de mayo and all.
Yes, we will once again be treated to media created shock value images of Mexicans stomping on the US flag and raising the Mexican banner. We will see reports on how those of Mexican descent want open borders. How they want Spanish as a first language taught in public school. And the other crapola. By may 10th it all goes away. Sort like Christmas decorations.
What bothers me is all these special interest groups who also claim victim status making all kinds of wacky demands. What infuriates me is the self hating Caucasian liberals conceding to those demands.

trump and his supporters would definitely be on board with going to war with Mexico. I have no doubt about it. As long as none of them chickenhawk pussies would actually have any of their own skin in the game. But yeah, I could see trumps supporters getting behind that. LET'S BOMB THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!

Even if I am an illegal? What if I was an illegal? I should be able to come to california.
You just get dumber by the minute.

California gives more than twice as much to the federal government as the next richest state, Texas.

California is the 7th largest economy in the world.

Dumbfuck and incredibly stupid right wingernuts have gone completely over on the top on this one. When I think they can't possibly be bigger tards, they surprise me.

We should let Canadians move in masses and then just hand back minnesota to them?
thats your point?....how did we go from california to minnesota?...

most likely I-94 east.

most likely I-94 east.
i would rather take a nice scenic route myself...

Forum List

Back