Giuliani admits collusion

It seems Hilly did a lot of that during the campaign and before it.
"Seems".
4i6Ckte.gif

Hmmm? The Clinton campaign using Fusion GPS PAID a former MI5 agent to got an confer with Russian intel to dig up dirt on Trump....no problem at all, so sayeth the leftrad clown posse. The Hildebeast gets 140 million for signing off on Uranium One? Move along folks, nothing to see here. Mueller personally delivered a sample of the uranium to Moscow because he stood to make a nice chunk of change...but wait? Not one ounce of American uranium will ever make it to Russia....leftards said so!

Hildebeast gets another 400 million provided to her courtesy of Russian oligarchs via Bill Browder, money that left the country untaxed...but move along, folks because Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES!
Yeah, I will believe Putin over Politifact...then we have the Podesta group that accepted millions to lobby on behalf of Russia to get sanctions lifted.........hear that? The sound of crickets from leftards.........seems that the only "collusion" concerning Russia was that of the Hildebeast campaign
Except that those things didn't actually happen, and Rudy apparently let slip something that did.

Ummm, yeah, it did...it's not my fault that you are too brainwashed to look at the evidence. President Trump isn't going anywhere so get use to it.
You have fallen for the fake news again.

You should be more careful.

LMAO! The "fake news" is that the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC and showed the corruption and criminality of the DNC when it was an inside job by Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. What I ALWAYS find ironic is that leftards have no shame about the contents of the leaked e-mails.....OH HELL NO! They are pissed that the DNC was exposed for what it most assuredly is.

These are bitter days for the commie left and what might have been....(snicker)
Yeah.... NO. That's not the fake news. That is a fact, accepted by everyone except tRumpkins.

Sorry, you've fallen for it yet again.

You really need to wise up my friend, you are far to trusting and gullible . Next thing you know you'll be playing three card Monte and eating gas station sushi.

What is a "fact," Creep?

You want facts? (no)

Fact, the DNC server was never examined by any law enforcement agency.

Fact, the DNC refused to allow the FBI to run any sort of forensics on the server

Fact, the RNC gladly let the FBI examine their servers

Fact, the disreputable and corrupt CrowdStrike made the claim of "Russian hackers."

Fact Communist traitor John Brennan spews bullshit about "Russian hackers" but the Soviet spy's only basis is the CrowdStrike claim.

Fact. Jullian Assange states that WikiLeaks got the DNC information from a mole inside the party

Fact, You are a hack with no interest in facts, creep.

Except that those things didn't actually happen, and Rudy apparently let slip something that did.

Ummm, yeah, it did...it's not my fault that you are too brainwashed to look at the evidence. President Trump isn't going anywhere so get use to it.

LMAO! The "fake news" is that the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC and showed the corruption and criminality of the DNC when it was an inside job by Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. What I ALWAYS find ironic is that leftards have no shame about the contents of the leaked e-mails.....OH HELL NO! They are pissed that the DNC was exposed for what it most assuredly is.

Yeah.... NO. That's not the fake news. That is a fact, accepted by everyone except tRumpkins.

You really need to wise up my friend, you are far to trusting and gullible . Next thing you know you'll be playing three card Monte and eating gas station sushi.

What is a "fact," Creep?

You want facts? (no)

Fact, the DNC refused to allow the FBI to run any sort of forensics on the server

Fact, the disreputable and corrupt CrowdStrike made the claim of "Russian hackers."

Fact Communist traitor John Brennan spews bullshit about "Russian hackers" but the Soviet spy's only basis is the CrowdStrike claim.

Fact. Jullian Assange states that WikiLeaks got the DNC information from a mole inside the party

Sorry, those are not facts. Those are simply more fake news, provided to you gullible tRumpkins to keep you too busy to notice the real.crimes being committed in the White House.

What is a "fact," Creep?

You want facts? (no)

Sorry, those are not facts. Those are simply more fake news, provided to you gullible tRumpkins to keep you too busy to notice the real.crimes being committed in the White House.

Lying doesn't alter fact, scumbag.

FBI never examined hacked DNC servers itself: report
Assange meets US congressman, vows to prove Russia did not leak him documents

You are what is known among normal folk as a "fucking liar." You allege crimes but can't quite come up with what those crimes are - just vague demagoguery driven by your mindless hatred and rage.

What is a "fact," Creep?

You want facts? (no)

Lying doesn't alter fact, scumbag.

FBI never examined hacked DNC servers itself: report
Assange meets US congressman, vows to prove Russia did not leak him documents

You are what is known among normal folk as a "fucking liar." You allege crimes but can't quite come up with what those crimes are - just vague demagoguery driven by your mindless hatred and rage.

You are right, facts are important. You should get some for once.

The FBI has copies of the drives, and Assange is a lying rapist sack of shit with about as much credibility as the Saturday night live liar.

You understand Comrade, that "The Hill" is a left of center publication.

The FBI has copies of the drives,

You are a fucking liar - as is the way of you Stalinist scum

and Assange is a lying rapist sack of shit with about as much credibility as the Saturday night live liar.

I have no evidence of Assange lying, yet you are a filthy fucking liar. You simply made up your lie that "The FSB has copies of the drives." No you lying shit, they don't.

You hate Trump (and American) and will tell any lie if you think it furthers your goal to "get him,"

You are a psychopath, creep.

and Assange is a lying rapist sack of shit with about as much credibility as the Saturday night live liar.

I have no evidence of Assange lying, yet you are a filthy fucking liar. You simply made up your lie that "The FSB has copies of the drives." No you lying shit, they don't.

You hate Trump (and American) and will tell any lie if you think it furthers your goal to "get him,"

The FBI has copies of the drives. Has all along. Assange is a Russian tool and a rapist. Do you think he's been hiding in that embassy for years because he likes it in there?

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server

You should check your facts before calling folks liars.

It turns out you are the one you is lying.

Or maybe you are just that gullible and you bought into the fake news.

The FBI has copies of the drives. Has all along. Assange is a Russian tool and a rapist. Do you think he's been hiding in that embassy for years because he likes it in there?

DailyBeast is a Communist fringe site with less credibility than InfoWars.

If you want merely radical left, try:

FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics

Don't.like my link? Google is your friend.

Okay...

You're a fucking liar, as is the fringe site DB.

Okay...

The FBI has copies of the servers. Edited videos from bullshit YouTube conspiracy theorists means nothing.

Okay...

The FBI has copies of the servers. Edited videos from bullshit YouTube conspiracy theorists means nothing.

Nope.

You and the Communist Fringe site are making shit up.

Even CNN called you a fucking liar.

Okay...

Nope.

SMH. Some morons just can't be taught.

Okay...

Nope.

I'm not trying to teach you - my task was to expose you as a fucking liar.

Okay...

Nope.

LOLOL

You’re too fucked in the head to educate anyone, including yourself.

HURD: So director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on Wikileaks and when -- you have still been -- never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were -- that were hacked by the Russians.

COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

l.gif

Okay...

Nope.

LOLOL

HURD: So director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on Wikileaks and when -- you have still been -- never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were -- that were hacked by the Russians.

COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

l.gif

So then Fucking Liar, you acknowledge that the FBI never examined the DNC server and that your fellow Stalinist Creep is lying?

Well dayum....

Oh, and quit beating off in public you stupid fuck..

Nope.

LOLOL

l.gif

So then Fucking Liar, you acknowledge that the FBI never examined the DNC server and that your fellow Stalinist Creep is lying?

Well dayum....

Oh, and quit beating off in public you stupid fuck..
Dumbfuck, they were given an exact duplicate of the data on them. It no one else’s fault that you’re too fucking retarded to comprehend the implications therein.

The real collusion in the 2016 campaign with the Russians was the Crooked Hillary and the DNC hiring Fusion GPS to pay the Russians to create a false dossier on Trump and then the filthy Obama administration using the fake document to get government agencies to go after Trump.

Of course we all know about the collusion between Crooked Hillary and the Russians before 2016 when she colluded to get the Russians our uranium and they made tremendous donations to her money laundering foundation and a $600K speaking fee for Slick Willy. .

The real collusion in the 2016 campaign with the Russians was the Crooked Hillary and the DNC hiring Fusion GPS to pay the Russians to create a false dossier on Trump and then the filthy Obama administration using the fake document to get government agencies to go after Trump.

Of course we all know about the collusion between Crooked Hillary and the Russians before 2016 when she colluded to get the Russians our uranium and they made tremendous donations to her money laundering foundation and a $600K speaking fee for Slick Willy. .
LOLOLOL

Suuuure... uh-huh..... :lmao:

That explains why Republicans are investigating Trump’s campaign and not Hillary.

Forum List

Back