Giuliani admits collusion

Collusion is not a crime....

Next left wing fantasy...
Criminal,conspiracy to,defraud the United States of America is a crime. When you engage in a conspiracy with a foreign power to effect the outcome of an election, it's a crime.

If this happened three years ago, each and every brainwashed Trumpian would be shouting "Lock him up!" at President,Obama. Hell! They shout that at Sec. Clinton and she didn't meet with Russians to,get dirt on Trump!

Yet there they are, wearing thos estupid red hats, now no longer claiming 'No Collusion' but collusion is just fine! Lay out the evidence that someone,working with the Russians to cheat on the election amounts to a stand up kinda guy who should be President,of the United States! I gotta hear this!
You have no proof of this. Conjecture and uncooberated dossier are not valid as facts. They are hearsay and not admissible.

Like I said, left wing fantasy..
The thing is...when proof is proffered the Trumpians will deny the proof, claim fake news and chant about a wall or lock her up. The Trumpians are brainwashed useful idiots who would deny the sun set in the west last night if that sunset made Trump look bad.

“My client didn’t do it. But even if my client did it, it isn’t a crime." - Rudy Giuliani, to FoxNews

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Trump's lawyer/spokesman Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared on Fox News's and CNN's morning shows on Monday to downplay the idea that colluding with the Russians would have even been illegal and to argue against strawmen.

The most notable portion of the interviews was when Giuliani rekindled the idea that collusion isn't even a crime. Trump's defenders have occasionally noted that the word doesn't appear in the criminal code — which is true but misleading-- but Giuliani took it a step further: He basically suggested Trump would have had to pay for Russia to interfere on his behalf.

“I don't even know if that's a crime — colluding with Russians,” Giuliani said on CNN. “Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack. He didn't pay for the hacking.”

GIULIANI argues ***collusion is not a crime***: "I don't even know if that's a crime -- colluding with Russians. Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack! He didn't pay for the hacking." pic.twitter.com/QMenE1qzxx

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 30, 2018
He added on Fox: “I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime. Collusion is not a crime.”

In case you forgot, Trump himself has been arguing for more than a year not that collusion wasn't a crime, but that there simply was “no collusion.” Just like Trump's legal team has taken to arguing that a president can't legally be guilty of obstructing justice, it's now arguing that the other side of the investigation that has to do with Trump — the collusion side — is also a bogus standard. Or at least that seems to be where this is headed.

Giuliani also seemed to offer a very narrow denial of what happened with the Trump Tower meeting. While discussing Michael Cohen's allegation that Trump knew about the meeting, Giuliani focused his defense on arguing not necessarily that Trump didn't know about it — but that he wasn't physically at meetings at which information from Russians was discussed. And he did it on both shows.

“Even this Russia meeting -- I'm happy to tell [Robert Mueller] he wasn't there; he wasn't at the meeting,” Giuliani said while arguing that Mueller doesn't need to interview Trump.

GIULIANI: I'm happy to tell Mueller that Trump wasn't at the Trump Tower meeting.

CNN: How do you know he wasn't there?

GIULIANI: Because Cohen is a liar and Don Jr. says he wasn't there.

CNN: Don't they have a self-interest in saying that?

GIULIANI: Well, so does Cohen. pic.twitter.com/jBZSl9I1qm

Does the president or future president need to have been there for it to be a crime?

Sounds like Clinton's "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman".
Clinton set the standard, which was fine with you at the time, but now that it's Trump it's not fine anymore?

“My client didn’t do it. But even if my client did it, it isn’t a crime." - Rudy Giuliani, to FoxNews

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Trump's lawyer/spokesman Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared on Fox News's and CNN's morning shows on Monday to downplay the idea that colluding with the Russians would have even been illegal and to argue against strawmen.

The most notable portion of the interviews was when Giuliani rekindled the idea that collusion isn't even a crime. Trump's defenders have occasionally noted that the word doesn't appear in the criminal code — which is true but misleading-- but Giuliani took it a step further: He basically suggested Trump would have had to pay for Russia to interfere on his behalf.

“I don't even know if that's a crime — colluding with Russians,” Giuliani said on CNN. “Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack. He didn't pay for the hacking.”

GIULIANI argues ***collusion is not a crime***: "I don't even know if that's a crime -- colluding with Russians. Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack! He didn't pay for the hacking." pic.twitter.com/QMenE1qzxx

He added on Fox: “I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime. Collusion is not a crime.”

In case you forgot, Trump himself has been arguing for more than a year not that collusion wasn't a crime, but that there simply was “no collusion.” Just like Trump's legal team has taken to arguing that a president can't legally be guilty of obstructing justice, it's now arguing that the other side of the investigation that has to do with Trump — the collusion side — is also a bogus standard. Or at least that seems to be where this is headed.

Giuliani also seemed to offer a very narrow denial of what happened with the Trump Tower meeting. While discussing Michael Cohen's allegation that Trump knew about the meeting, Giuliani focused his defense on arguing not necessarily that Trump didn't know about it — but that he wasn't physically at meetings at which information from Russians was discussed. And he did it on both shows.

“Even this Russia meeting -- I'm happy to tell [Robert Mueller] he wasn't there; he wasn't at the meeting,” Giuliani said while arguing that Mueller doesn't need to interview Trump.

GIULIANI: I'm happy to tell Mueller that Trump wasn't at the Trump Tower meeting.

Donald Trump... a prosecutor's dream.

The special prosecutor has been dreaming now for over a year and a half. Time he woke up and ended this charade.

Criminal,conspiracy to,defraud the United States of America is a crime. When you engage in a conspiracy with a foreign power to effect the outcome of an election, it's a crime.

If this happened three years ago, each and every brainwashed Trumpian would be shouting "Lock him up!" at President,Obama. Hell! They shout that at Sec. Clinton and she didn't meet with Russians to,get dirt on Trump!

Yet there they are, wearing thos estupid red hats, now no longer claiming 'No Collusion' but collusion is just fine! Lay out the evidence that someone,working with the Russians to cheat on the election amounts to a stand up kinda guy who should be President,of the United States! I gotta hear this!
You have no proof of this. Conjecture and uncooberated dossier are not valid as facts. They are hearsay and not admissible.

The thing is...when proof is proffered the Trumpians will deny the proof, claim fake news and chant about a wall or lock her up. The Trumpians are brainwashed useful idiots who would deny the sun set in the west last night if that sunset made Trump look bad.

If "proof" is ever proffered, I will be amazed. Your wet dream will never come to pass. Sorry.

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

I definitely think we need to here more about this "Russia transaction". That seems like the sort of slip that could sink the ship.

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

I definitely think we need to here more about this "Russia transaction". That seems like the sort of slip that could sink the ship.

Hmmm? The Clinton campaign using Fusion GPS PAID a former MI5 agent to got an confer with Russian intel to dig up dirt on Trump....no problem at all, so sayeth the leftrad clown posse. The Hildebeast gets 140 million for signing off on Uranium One? Move along folks, nothing to see here. Mueller personally delivered a sample of the uranium to Moscow because he stood to make a nice chunk of change...but wait? Not one ounce of American uranium will ever make it to Russia....leftards said so!

Hildebeast gets another 400 million provided to her courtesy of Russian oligarchs via Bill Browder, money that left the country untaxed...but move along, folks because Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES!
Yeah, I will believe Putin over Politifact...then we have the Podesta group that accepted millions to lobby on behalf of Russia to get sanctions lifted.........hear that? The sound of crickets from leftards.........seems that the only "collusion" concerning Russia was that of the Hildebeast campaign

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

The special prosecutor has been dreaming now for over a year and a half. Time he woke up and ended this charade.
Why shouldn’t he take as long as Ken Star took?

Isn't collusion listed right before conspiracy to defraud?

Rudy is serving up a new flavor of kool-aid for the Trumpians. Line forms on the left.
No. Collusion is a concept used in anti trust law.

Give the code section on collusion.
I can cite criminal conspiracy to,defraud the United States of America.

Can you cite where these infractions make Donald Trump a stand up guy and defender of the constitution?
There are no infractions. Infractions are not crimes and there is no conspiracy which is why conspiracy was never mentioned.

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Why shouldn’t he take as long as Ken Star took?

Ken Star???? Who the fuck is that????

Isn't collusion listed right before conspiracy to defraud?

Rudy is serving up a new flavor of kool-aid for the Trumpians. Line forms on the left.
No. Collusion is a concept used in anti trust law.

Give the code section on collusion.

Can you cite where these infractions make Donald Trump a stand up guy and defender of the constitution?

--LOL you mean like a fake dossier and bogus fbi warrants and spoon feeding the Media puppets

to repeat the lies

like that ya mean

not only is that conspiracy to defraud the United States of America

but borders on treason

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Does the president or future president need to have been there for it to be a crime?

Sounds like Clinton's "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman".
He was on speakerphone.

If "proof" is ever proffered, I will be amazed. Your wet dream will never come to pass. Sorry.
You brainwashed rubes are in for a big surprise.

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Hmmm? The Clinton campaign using Fusion GPS PAID a former MI5 agent to got an confer with Russian intel to dig up dirt on Trump....no problem at all, so sayeth the leftrad clown posse. The Hildebeast gets 140 million for signing off on Uranium One? Move along folks, nothing to see here. Mueller personally delivered a sample of the uranium to Moscow because he stood to make a nice chunk of change...but wait? Not one ounce of American uranium will ever make it to Russia....leftards said so!

Hildebeast gets another 400 million provided to her courtesy of Russian oligarchs via Bill Browder, money that left the country untaxed...but move along, folks because Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES!
Yeah, I will believe Putin over Politifact...then we have the Podesta group that accepted millions to lobby on behalf of Russia to get sanctions lifted.........hear that? The sound of crickets from leftards.........seems that the only "collusion" concerning Russia was that of the Hildebeast campaign
Except that those things didn't actually happen, and Rudy apparently let slip something that did.

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

That sure is some wishful thinking on your part...

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Except that those things didn't actually happen, and Rudy apparently let slip something that did.

Ummm, yeah, it did...it's not my fault that you are too brainwashed to look at the evidence. President Trump isn't going anywhere so get use to it.

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Just after Trump/Putin summit:

Putin: the high-profile case, involving [Bill] Browder’s Hermitage Capital company. According to our investigative officers, a group of people – Mr Browder’s business partners – who illegally made over $1.5 billion in Russia did not pay taxes either in Russia or the United States but transferred this money to the United States. They contributed $400 million to Ms Clinton’s election campaign. This is official information included in their reports – $400 million. Well, it was up to them, they might have done this legally, but the gains were ill-gotten.

News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Ummm, yeah, it did...it's not my fault that you are too brainwashed to look at the evidence. President Trump isn't going anywhere so get use to it.
You have fallen for the fake news again.

You should be more careful.

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Just after Trump/Putin summit:

Putin: the high-profile case, involving [Bill] Browder’s Hermitage Capital company. According to our investigative officers, a group of people – Mr Browder’s business partners – who illegally made over $1.5 billion in Russia did not pay taxes either in Russia or the United States but transferred this money to the United States. They contributed $400 million to Ms Clinton’s election campaign. This is official information included in their reports – $400 million. Well, it was up to them, they might have done this legally, but the gains were ill-gotten.

News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States
You are seriously posting links to Russian propaganda?

Forum List

Back