Giuliani admits collusion

[
I can cite criminal conspiracy to,defraud the United States of America.

Okay Comrade, do it?

Can you cite where these infractions make Donald Trump a stand up guy and defender of the constitution?

That you are a fucking liar and a traitor engaged in an attempted coup doesn't make Trump a stand up guy, it just makes you a pile of shit.

Collusion is not a crime....

Next left wing fantasy...
Criminal,conspiracy to,defraud the United States of America is a crime. When you engage in a conspiracy with a foreign power to effect the outcome of an election, it's a crime.

If this happened three years ago, each and every brainwashed Trumpian would be shouting "Lock him up!" at President,Obama. Hell! They shout that at Sec. Clinton and she didn't meet with Russians to,get dirt on Trump!

Yet there they are, wearing thos estupid red hats, now no longer claiming 'No Collusion' but collusion is just fine! Lay out the evidence that someone,working with the Russians to cheat on the election amounts to a stand up kinda guy who should be President,of the United States! I gotta hear this!
So the Clinton Campaign is guilty of collusion with a foreign power for the Russian Dossier.

Yep.

But that's good and pure collusion, because it is to further the aims of the party.

The cornerstone of these Stalinists is "party above all."

Criminal,conspiracy to,defraud the United States of America is a crime. When you engage in a conspiracy with a foreign power to effect the outcome of an election, it's a crime.

If this happened three years ago, each and every brainwashed Trumpian would be shouting "Lock him up!" at President,Obama. Hell! They shout that at Sec. Clinton and she didn't meet with Russians to,get dirt on Trump!

Yet there they are, wearing thos estupid red hats, now no longer claiming 'No Collusion' but collusion is just fine! Lay out the evidence that someone,working with the Russians to cheat on the election amounts to a stand up kinda guy who should be President,of the United States! I gotta hear this!

Comrade traitor - there is no collusion save that engaged in by the Obama administration in using the FSB to buy the fabricated Steele Dossier from the Kremlin.

Comrade traitor - there is no collusion save that engaged in by the Obama administration in using the FSB to buy the fabricated Steele Dossier from the Kremlin.
Excuse me, Kremlin doesn't have anything to do with that dirty dossier. If some crooked Russians (most likely anti-Putin) helped British ex-spy Steele to fabricate it and McCain to deliver it to USA, that DOES NOT automatically mean Kremlin was involved. In fact. both Steele and McCain are very anti-Kremlin, they wouldn't share their dirty actions with Kremlin not to have chance to be blackmailed (just one of many reasons).

Putin: Those anti-Trump forces in the US also want to "bind hand and foot" the newly-elected leader, in this way, they aim to interfere with the domestic and international policies outlined in Trump's presidential campaign.

By doing so, these forces severely harm US interests.

People who stand behind "fabrications" being used against Trump are worse than prostitutes.

"They have no moral scruples," he said.

‘Worse than prostitutes’: Putin slams those behind Trump ‘leak’
Joint news conference with President of Moldova Igor Dodon

Excuse me, Kremlin doesn't have anything to do with that dirty dossier. If some crooked Russians (most likely anti-Putin) helped British ex-spy Steele to fabricate it and McCain to deliver it to USA, that DOES NOT automatically mean Kremlin was involved. In fact. both Steele and McCain are very anti-Kremlin, they wouldn't share their dirty actions with Kremlin not to have chance to be blackmailed (just one of many reasons).

Putin: Those anti-Trump forces in the US also want to "bind hand and foot" the newly-elected leader, in this way, they aim to interfere with the domestic and international policies outlined in Trump's presidential campaign.

By doing so, these forces severely harm US interests.

People who stand behind "fabrications" being used against Trump are worse than prostitutes.

"They have no moral scruples," he said.

‘Worse than prostitutes’: Putin slams those behind Trump ‘leak’
Joint news conference with President of Moldova Igor Dodon

except it wasn't contrived. most of it has been validated.

not that it matters to trumpscum

[

:lmao:

You're such a fucking liar,. fake lawyer.

Again, you're just fucking lying, as is the way of your traitors.

FBI says Russia dossier’s collusion charges unsubstantiated

You fucking lying sack of shit.
It appears you don't know what "unsubstantiated" means. It also appears that you have been in a coma since december, and both did not read your own, linked article, or any news since.

[

Okay Comrade, do it?

Can you cite where these infractions make Donald Trump a stand up guy and defender of the constitution?

That you are a fucking liar and a traitor engaged in an attempted coup doesn't make Trump a stand up guy, it just makes you a pile of shit.
Trump has already shown his treason in Helsinki. Conspiring with a foreign nation to effect the outcome of a national election is further proof of Trump's treason.

As for me, pointing out the treason of the president does not make me treasonous. Failing to recognize the president's treason makes you stupid at best, complicit in treason at worst.

So the Clinton Campaign is guilty of collusion with a foreign power for the Russian Dossier.

Yep.

But that's good and pure collusion, because it is to further the aims of the party.

The cornerstone of these Stalinists is "party above all."
Project much?

[

It appears you don't know what "unsubstantiated" means. It also appears that you have been in a coma since december, and both did not read your own, linked article, or any news since.

It means; unverified, fucking liar.

[

It means; unverified, fucking liar.
And yet, on this very page, you called it "fabricated"...so it appears it is you who is both a liar and ignorant of what the word means.

[

Okay Comrade, do it?

Trump has already shown his treason in Helsinki. Conspiring with a foreign nation to effect the outcome of a national election is further proof of Trump's treason.

As for me, pointing out the treason of the president does not make me treasonous. Failing to recognize the president's treason makes you stupid at best, complicit in treason at worst.

DERP.

So, you won't be showing any actual criminal conspiracy then...

Such is the way of you fucking liars.

“My client didn’t do it. But even if my client did it, it isn’t a crime." - Rudy Giuliani, to FoxNews

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Trump's lawyer/spokesman Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared on Fox News's and CNN's morning shows on Monday to downplay the idea that colluding with the Russians would have even been illegal and to argue against strawmen.

The most notable portion of the interviews was when Giuliani rekindled the idea that collusion isn't even a crime. Trump's defenders have occasionally noted that the word doesn't appear in the criminal code — which is true but misleading-- but Giuliani took it a step further: He basically suggested Trump would have had to pay for Russia to interfere on his behalf.

“I don't even know if that's a crime — colluding with Russians,” Giuliani said on CNN. “Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack. He didn't pay for the hacking.”

GIULIANI argues ***collusion is not a crime***: "I don't even know if that's a crime -- colluding with Russians. Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack! He didn't pay for the hacking." pic.twitter.com/QMenE1qzxx

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 30, 2018
He added on Fox: “I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime. Collusion is not a crime.”

In case you forgot, Trump himself has been arguing for more than a year not that collusion wasn't a crime, but that there simply was “no collusion.” Just like Trump's legal team has taken to arguing that a president can't legally be guilty of obstructing justice, it's now arguing that the other side of the investigation that has to do with Trump — the collusion side — is also a bogus standard. Or at least that seems to be where this is headed.

Giuliani also seemed to offer a very narrow denial of what happened with the Trump Tower meeting. While discussing Michael Cohen's allegation that Trump knew about the meeting, Giuliani focused his defense on arguing not necessarily that Trump didn't know about it — but that he wasn't physically at meetings at which information from Russians was discussed. And he did it on both shows.

“Even this Russia meeting -- I'm happy to tell [Robert Mueller] he wasn't there; he wasn't at the meeting,” Giuliani said while arguing that Mueller doesn't need to interview Trump.

GIULIANI: I'm happy to tell Mueller that Trump wasn't at the Trump Tower meeting.

CNN: How do you know he wasn't there?

GIULIANI: Because Cohen is a liar and Don Jr. says he wasn't there.

CNN: Don't they have a self-interest in saying that?

GIULIANI: Well, so does Cohen. pic.twitter.com/jBZSl9I1qm

I definitely think we need to here more about this "Russia transaction". That seems like the sort of slip that could sink the ship.

Hmmm? The Clinton campaign using Fusion GPS PAID a former MI5 agent to got an confer with Russian intel to dig up dirt on Trump....no problem at all, so sayeth the leftrad clown posse. The Hildebeast gets 140 million for signing off on Uranium One? Move along folks, nothing to see here. Mueller personally delivered a sample of the uranium to Moscow because he stood to make a nice chunk of change...but wait? Not one ounce of American uranium will ever make it to Russia....leftards said so!

Hildebeast gets another 400 million provided to her courtesy of Russian oligarchs via Bill Browder, money that left the country untaxed...but move along, folks because Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES!
Yeah, I will believe Putin over Politifact...then we have the Podesta group that accepted millions to lobby on behalf of Russia to get sanctions lifted.........hear that? The sound of crickets from leftards.........seems that the only "collusion" concerning Russia was that of the Hildebeast campaign
Except that those things didn't actually happen, and Rudy apparently let slip something that did.

Ummm, yeah, it did...it's not my fault that you are too brainwashed to look at the evidence. President Trump isn't going anywhere so get use to it.
You have fallen for the fake news again.

You should be more careful.

LMAO! The "fake news" is that the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC and showed the corruption and criminality of the DNC when it was an inside job by Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. What I ALWAYS find ironic is that leftards have no shame about the contents of the leaked e-mails.....OH HELL NO! They are pissed that the DNC was exposed for what it most assuredly is.

These are bitter days for the commie left and what might have been....(snicker)

I definitely think we need to here more about this "Russia transaction". That seems like the sort of slip that could sink the ship.

Hmmm? The Clinton campaign using Fusion GPS PAID a former MI5 agent to got an confer with Russian intel to dig up dirt on Trump....no problem at all, so sayeth the leftrad clown posse. The Hildebeast gets 140 million for signing off on Uranium One? Move along folks, nothing to see here. Mueller personally delivered a sample of the uranium to Moscow because he stood to make a nice chunk of change...but wait? Not one ounce of American uranium will ever make it to Russia....leftards said so!

Hildebeast gets another 400 million provided to her courtesy of Russian oligarchs via Bill Browder, money that left the country untaxed...but move along, folks because Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES!
Yeah, I will believe Putin over Politifact...then we have the Podesta group that accepted millions to lobby on behalf of Russia to get sanctions lifted.........hear that? The sound of crickets from leftards.........seems that the only "collusion" concerning Russia was that of the Hildebeast campaign
Except that those things didn't actually happen, and Rudy apparently let slip something that did.

Ummm, yeah, it did...it's not my fault that you are too brainwashed to look at the evidence. President Trump isn't going anywhere so get use to it.
You have fallen for the fake news again.

You should be more careful.

LMAO! The "fake news" is that the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC and showed the corruption and criminality of the DNC when it was an inside job by Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. What I ALWAYS find ironic is that leftards have no shame about the contents of the leaked e-mails.....OH HELL NO! They are pissed that the DNC was exposed for what it most assuredly is.

These are bitter days for the commie left and what might have been....(snicker)
Yeah.... NO. That's not the fake news. That is a fact, accepted by everyone except tRumpkins.

Sorry, you've fallen for it yet again.

You really need to wise up my friend, you are far to trusting and gullible . Next thing you know you'll be playing three card Monte and eating gas station sushi.

“My client didn’t do it. But even if my client did it, it isn’t a crime." - Rudy Giuliani, to FoxNews

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Trump's lawyer/spokesman Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared on Fox News's and CNN's morning shows on Monday to downplay the idea that colluding with the Russians would have even been illegal and to argue against strawmen.

The most notable portion of the interviews was when Giuliani rekindled the idea that collusion isn't even a crime. Trump's defenders have occasionally noted that the word doesn't appear in the criminal code — which is true but misleading-- but Giuliani took it a step further: He basically suggested Trump would have had to pay for Russia to interfere on his behalf.

“I don't even know if that's a crime — colluding with Russians,” Giuliani said on CNN. “Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack. He didn't pay for the hacking.”

GIULIANI argues ***collusion is not a crime***: "I don't even know if that's a crime -- colluding with Russians. Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack! He didn't pay for the hacking." pic.twitter.com/QMenE1qzxx

He added on Fox: “I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime. Collusion is not a crime.”

In case you forgot, Trump himself has been arguing for more than a year not that collusion wasn't a crime, but that there simply was “no collusion.” Just like Trump's legal team has taken to arguing that a president can't legally be guilty of obstructing justice, it's now arguing that the other side of the investigation that has to do with Trump — the collusion side — is also a bogus standard. Or at least that seems to be where this is headed.

Giuliani also seemed to offer a very narrow denial of what happened with the Trump Tower meeting. While discussing Michael Cohen's allegation that Trump knew about the meeting, Giuliani focused his defense on arguing not necessarily that Trump didn't know about it — but that he wasn't physically at meetings at which information from Russians was discussed. And he did it on both shows.

“Even this Russia meeting -- I'm happy to tell [Robert Mueller] he wasn't there; he wasn't at the meeting,” Giuliani said while arguing that Mueller doesn't need to interview Trump.

GIULIANI: I'm happy to tell Mueller that Trump wasn't at the Trump Tower meeting.

CNN: How do you know he wasn't there?

GIULIANI: Because Cohen is a liar and Don Jr. says he wasn't there.

CNN: Don't they have a self-interest in saying that?

GIULIANI: Well, so does Cohen. pic.twitter.com/jBZSl9I1qm

It seems Hilly did a lot of that during the campaign and before it.

Forum List

Back