Judge Arthur Engoron Should Be Sued For Defamation

Without any evidence whatsoever, the biased judge said of Trump's expert witness,

"(Bartov) is a tenured professor, but all that his testimony proves is that for a million or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say,” Engoron said in his ruling.

How can Engoron get away with this? He should be sued for millions of dollars for defaming someone with zero proof. Isn't that what the left are claiming Rudy Giuliani did? How come they can sue Giuliani for the very same thing Judge Engoron is doing and Engoron not be sued for defamation? Another example of the two tiered justice system.
Judge Engoron is the one man jury in this trial. Bartov layed it on too thick, that's what shot his credibility down.

Without any evidence whatsoever, the biased judge said of Trump's expert witness,

"(Bartov) is a tenured professor, but all that his testimony proves is that for a million or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say,” Engoron said in his ruling.

How can Engoron get away with this? He should be sued for millions of dollars for defaming someone with zero proof. Isn't that what the left are claiming Rudy Giuliani did? How come they can sue Giuliani for the very same thing Judge Engoron is doing and Engoron not be sued for defamation? Another example of the two tiered justice system.
Hahahahaha

What a silly thread.

Judges are expected to render their opinions from the bench. That is literally their job as a judge.

In what fantasyland can judges be sued for doing their jobs?

Get a grip.

Out of curiosity: who fed you this silly talkng point? It's embarrassing.

Another question: did it cross your mind to wonder why Trump's paid witnesses lack credibility? Maybe if you would read a bit about the trial, you would understand.

"...you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies..."
-----------------------------------------------------------

I love the peek into MAGA-stan that this chatroom offers us.
Aren't the inhabitants of that fringie-world just the most goshdarn amusing folks you'll ever see?

MAGA....making America great again, by being a nutter?

Aren't the inhabitants of that fringie-world just the most goshdarn amusing folks you'll ever see?

You just earned a "How the Fuck did we Get Here" history lesson presented by Uncle Yuri Bezmenov from 1984 (the year)......

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: "Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not."
After decades of Ideological subversion, the demented poster Chillicothe doesn't understand that it is himself that is aptly described as a demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist ZOMBIE fucking retarded ASSHOLE.

:rolleyes:

".... it is himself that is aptly described as a demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist ZOMBIE fucking retarded ASSHOLE."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
See?
It's like the best entertainment one can get for free.
Endlessly amusing. Like watching one of those glassed-in ant farms.

If only one could fit all of the above adjectives on a single bumper-sticker.

Maybe a T-shirt? Extra large?

Poor QAnon'r SeaMajor7.
He comes across sometimes kinda like the latrine version of MAGA. ;)

I love this bar!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
See?
It's like the best entertainment one can get for free.
Endlessly amusing. Like watching one of those glassed-in ant farms.

If only one could fit all of the above adjectives on a single bumper-sticker.

Maybe a T-shirt? Extra large?

Poor QAnon'r SeaMajor7.
He comes across sometimes kinda like the latrine version of MAGA. ;)

I love this bar!
You can ignore the genuine information I offer you all you want, but you cannot escape the truth of it all......

:rolleyes:

What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
:deal:

Hahahahaha

What a silly thread.

Judges are expected to render their opinions from the bench. That is literally their job as a judge.

In what fantasyland can judges be sued for doing their jobs?

Get a grip.

Out of curiosity: who fed you this silly talkng point? It's embarrassing.

Another question: did it cross your mind to wonder why Trump's paid witnesses lack credibility? Maybe if you would read a bit about the trial, you would understand.
So, you're saying that judges can defame anyone they want with no consequences.

Well this is America and he could use some of that fee on suing the Judge. What is the lie the judge is accused of uttering?

I dig. You think MAGA means Not A Democrat, but you have intellectual curiosity and just want to understand other people.

Sometimes I just like to repeat back what you said. Wow that was stupid

"You think MAGA means Not A Democrat...."
Well, I can't speak in an informed manner about Democrats. I ain't one and only go to their luncheons for the featured speakers, same as I do the Republican luncheons.

But, I have been observing the MAGA-think since 2015.
And I am deadsolidperfectly convinced that it is built on the mindset of the conspiracy-prone, grievance-filled, complainer/whiner mindset.
Ne'er-do-wells who look to blame away their own failures.

IMHO

Well, I can't speak in an informed manner about Democrats. I ain't one and only go to their luncheons for the featured speakers, same as I do the Republican luncheons.

But, I have been observing the MAGA-think since 2015.
And I am deadsolidperfectly convinced that it is built on the mindset of the conspiracy-prone, grievance-filled, complainer/whiner mindset.
Ne'er-do-wells who look to blame away their own failures.

IMHO

OK, fair enough, I'll update that.

You HUMBLY believe everyone not Democrat is a MAGA Trump supporter.

Happy?

After today's flagrantly undemocratic ruling though, you may almost be right. You guys are running an amazing re-election campaign. I've heard many Democrats before saying Democrats suck and they are voting third party, but it's becoming increasingly constant that DEMOCRATS are coming out for Trump.

Good luck, Sailor!

As Biden would say, I did a booboo in my pants!

OK, fair enough, I'll update that.

You HUMBLY believe everyone not Democrat is a MAGA Trump supporter.

Happy?

After today's flagrantly undemocratic ruling though, you may almost be right. You guys are running an amazing re-election campaign. I've heard many Democrats before saying Democrats suck and they are voting third party, but it's becoming increasingly constant that DEMOCRATS are coming out for Trump.

Good luck, Sailor!

As Biden would say, I did a booboo in my pants!
You are either part of the Borg Collective or you are a MAGA.

• Brilliant
Reactions: kaz
what a POS :mad-61:

1708648805158.png

I’m surprised they let him get away with it when he basically admitted to changing the jury’s rulings. Didn’t he say something to the effect that “sometimes juries get it wrong” when talking about how he will over rule them, or some such? I can’t remember the exact article.

Forum List

Back