Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

(1) We should all be very respectful of transgender people.

(2) We can only imagine the emotional turmoil suffered by them.

(3) And women's teams should simply -- in a kind and firm manner -- decline to play against any team with transgender/non-binary athletes.

#3 is what got this coach banned.

The public can tolerate this trans crap to a point where they will just shake their head and walk away, but when it's pushed too far it gets pushed back.

1000002186.png

I salute this coach. He deserves a medal. Not being banned. The state should be banned for allowing males to compete with females.

Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

The coach of a Vermont high school girls basketball team that was banned from state athletics after forfeiting a game against a squad with a trans player defended the decision — stressing the danger of a biological male playing against girls.

“I’ve got four daughters. I’ve coached them all at one point in their careers playing high school basketball,” Chris Goodwin, coach of the girls’ team at the Mid-Vermont Christian School, said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

“I’ve also filled in for the boys’ coach when he can’t make a practice, and I run those practices, and boys just play at a different speed, a different force … than the girls play. It’s a different game,” he said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” and “asking for an injury” to a smaller female athlete.
Our politically correct society is an abomination.

I actually see nothing wrong with a trans player on a girls basketball team. The discrimination and hatred toward them is awful and unjust. We need to be fair toward others who are different than us and respect their feelings. They deserve respect and the right to play just like any other high school athlete. If female is the gender they identify with then people should respect that and accept it. It is really awful the prejudice against them. How can people be so cruel.
Like this? You fuckin freak
You regressives hate women. Its sad.

Thats what I thought.
The Trans in girls' sports agenda and the illegal immigration agenda are part of others to diffuse our admission into the global government. We are the crown jewel. And when it's done, the earth is done. This also weakens us by design.

1. Professional sports are starting to get a handle on this. I imagine scholastic sports will do likewise in the near term.
2. Many screaming about this don't actually care about women's issues - hence my query about the ERA. Whether you agree or disagree with it, if you don't even know about it, this is just another rage entertainment issue for you.

Forum List

Back