Girl faces jail for giving out names of juveniles who raped her

This may come as a surprise to you but GuyPinestra's ranting editorial on the subject has no bearing on what this girl did and whether she deserves some punishment for disobeying the judge's gag order. I'm merely asking you if your opinion about that really hinges on the outcome of a plea bargain? Because if so, that's pretty dim witted, no offense.

Maybe you should simply calmly read what I wrote and assume that the words mean what they are supposed to mean. In a state where the rule of law prevails, one is guilty of that for which one is properly convicted by a court of law, nothing else.

I guess I missed the part where you offered an opinion about what the victim did.

Do you think she should be punished with a fine and/or jail time?

I think she should be fined for her original offense of drunk and disorderly conduct. Jail time would seem unwarranted for such an offense.

As to this supposed gag order by the court and her supposed breach of that, it's up to the judge to decide. Personally, as I've stated before in this thread, I believe that once the persons are convicted by a court, and presumiong they are not very young children, but 16 or 17 year olds, I don't see why their names shouldn't be made pyblic.

I guess you have a problem with the idea of Courts deciding about guilt or innocence rather than the mob.

Yeah, and Caycee ANthony didn't kill Kaylee either..

How helpful that you feel you can single-handedly replace the whole court system. Tremendous savings. Guess we can abolish the courts and the constitution and leave everything up to you.

So, in your feeble mind. these people did not do murder? Is that what you're saying? Yeah, and Michael Jackson didn't molest little boys either.

The idiot here is you. They were NOT convicted of rape, hence they did not rape her. Unless you feel that everybody is per defenition guilty of what they were first charged with and the Court's ruling is totally irrelevant.

Yeah, and OJ didn't slaughter Nicole either. So now we know who the idiot is.

I hope those perps have to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives...Because they are exactly that. Sexual offenders.

You feel you have all the facts in the case and know sufficiently about it to make such a judgement?

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but surely they would've revealed their own identities by circulating footage of the assault in the first place?

As to this supposed gag order by the court and her supposed breach of that, it's up to the judge to decide.

So you don't have an opinion yourself and you're pissed off because GuyPinestra and others do.

You're a fuck'n riot dude! :thup:

:lmao:

I know reading and comprehension is difficult for some people.

What I criticized Pinestra for was the fact that he hysterically wants to insist that the guys were guilty of rape when they haven't been convicted of rape, but of a lesser charge.

As for a contempt of court - ruling, who do you suppose is best placed to judge about that but the court itself?

As to this supposed gag order by the court and her supposed breach of that, it's up to the judge to decide.

So you don't have an opinion yourself and you're pissed off because GuyPinestra and others do.

What I criticized Pinestra for was the fact that he hysterically wants to insist that the guys were guilty of rape when they haven't been convicted of rape, but of a lesser charge.

As for a contempt of court - ruling, who do you suppose is best placed to judge about that but the court itself?

do you hear that swoooooshing sound?

plea deal anyone? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, and OJ didn't slaughter Nicole either. So now we know who the idiot is.

I hope those perps have to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives...Because they are exactly that. Sexual offenders.

You feel you have all the facts in the case and know sufficiently about it to make such a judgement?

I have enough of the facts to make a judgement.

They were convicted of a sexual offense, that automatically make them sexual offenders.

Now point out how I am wrong.

Then you might explain how drunk and disorderly conduct is charged in a private home.

I do not mind schooling you if needed.

Can you pull your head out long enough?

You would think that Artevelde is somehow related to the RAPISTS he's defending here. The fact is that these sick, twisted teenagers took pictures of their rape and made them available to others. Their guilt is not in question.

What's disgusting is the FACT that because of their parent's financial status they were able to get the charges reduced to sexual assault through a plea bargain.

I have enough of the facts to make a judgement.

They were convicted of a sexual offense, that automatically make them sexual offenders.

Now point out how I am wrong.

Then you might explain how drunk and disorderly conduct is charged in a private home.

I do not mind schooling you if needed.

Can you pull your head out long enough?

Another one who feels we can abolish the courts and the constitution.

You would think that Artevelde is somehow related to the RAPISTS he's defending here. The fact is that these sick, twisted teenagers took pictures of their rape and made them available to others. Their guilt is not in question.

What's disgusting is the FACT that because of their parent's financial status they were able to get the charges reduced to sexual assault through a plea bargain.

You're a complete idiot. Why do you hate the US constitution so much?

Hysteria? Really?

You're a fucking JOKE, dude. They were guilty of rape and their own photos PROVE it.

They got a plea deal because Mommy and Daddy have enough money to pervert the injustice system.

A hard cock inserted into an unconscious vagina is RAPE!

All the plea bargains in the fucking Universe can't change that one cold fact.

Fucking moron!

She too is a juvenile, seems like a bogus case against her.
They broke the law and were punished,( plea bargain was entered admitting a lesser offence which is allowed in our system )
sadly she didnt know the law about disclosure and she broke the law also
much leniency in her case is nessasary

otherwise justice will be turned upside down

A hard cock inserted into an unconscious vagina is RAPE!

All the plea bargains in the fucking Universe can't change that one cold fact.

Fucking moron!

underaged vagina too.

I get that. I just don't understand why you'd so ferociously fight over a bone with no meat on it. Big fuck'n deal if GP thinks they raped her.

A jury of her peers. And if you were on that jury, I'd be curious to know how you'd vote.

So if you're capable, perhaps you could take your balls out of your carefully crafted academic vacuum and offer an opinion. Or, you can continue to whine like a fucking bitch about others doing what you're astoundingly and perplexingly afraid to do yourself.

I get that. I just don't understand why you'd so ferociously fight over a bone with no meat on it. Big fuck'n deal if GP thinks they raped her.

A jury of her peers. And if you were on that jury, I'd be curious to know how you'd vote.

So if you're capable, perhaps you could take your balls out of your carefully crafted academic vacuum and offer an opinion. Or, you can continue to whine like a fucking bitch about others doing what you're astoundingly and perplexingly afraid to do yourself.

First of all, it's Pinestra who hysterically wants to fight against the FACT that they have NOT been found guilty of rape. Facts matter, especially in a judicial case. If you feel the facts don't really matter then you're an idiot or disingenious or both.

I have offered opinions on the case, but apparently you can't be bothered to read them or are too stupid to understand them. A contempt of court case is NEVER judged by a jury because it has absolutely nothing to do with the jury, but apparently you are too ignorant of judicial procedure to understand that. Pontificating about things you don't understand is pretty sad actually.

Forum List

Back