Girl faces jail for giving out names of juveniles who raped her

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The "boys" not only raped her but took pics of the crime and passed them around.!!!

Savannah Dietrich: Teen faces jail after lashing out on Twitter and naming the boys who sexually assaulted her | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 16:06 EST, 21 July 2012

A 17-year-old sexual assault victim is facing a jail sentence for tweeting the names of her attackers in anger at their light punishment.
Savannah Dietrich named and shamed the boys on the social messaging site, writing: 'There you go, lock me up. I'm not protecting anyone that made my life a living Hell.'
The teenager told from Louisville, Kentucky told The Courier-Journal she was frustrated by what she feels is a lenient deal for her attackers.

Miss Dietrich told the paper she was assaulted in August 2011 by two boys she knew when she passed out after drinking at a gathering. She learned months later that pictures of the assault were taken and shared with others.

The contempt charge carries a possible sentence of 180 days in jail and a $500 fine.
The boys pleaded guilty on June 26 to first-degree sexual abuse and misdemeanor voyeurism. Miss Dietrich says she was unaware of a plea agreement until just before it was announced in court.

Last edited:
The "boys" not only raped her but filmed the crime and put it on the internet.!!!

Savannah Dietrich: Teen faces jail after lashing out on Twitter and naming the boys who sexually assaulted her | Mail Online

A 17-year-old sexual assault victim is facing a jail sentence for tweeting the names of her attackers in anger at their light punishment.
Savannah Dietrich named and shamed the boys on the social messaging site, writing: 'There you go, lock me up. I'm not protecting anyone that made my life a living Hell.'
The teenager told from Louisville, Kentucky told The Courier-Journal she was frustrated by what she feels is a lenient deal for her attackers.

Miss Dietrich told the paper she was assaulted in August 2011 by two boys she knew when she passed out after drinking at a gathering. She learned months later that pictures of the assault were taken and shared with others.

The contempt charge carries a possible sentence of 180 days in jail and a $500 fine.
The boys pleaded guilty on June 26 to first-degree sexual abuse and misdemeanor voyeurism. Miss Dietrich says she was unaware of a plea agreement until just before it was announced in court.

That's BULLSHIT! I'll pay the $500 for her!

• Banned
If we're gonna have special treatment for juveniles, the line should be drawn at 12 or so. Bet these criminals were 16 or 17 and should be treated as adults.

There is a support group for her here... Log In | Facebook

I'm sending some $$ and writing letters to the judge and the papers.

I know the link says log in, but the group number is in there...

groups/393361250721735/

Last edited:
The "boys" not only raped her but took pics of the crime and passed them around.!!!

I would guess anything she gets will be suspended. Donations would flood in.

A 17-year-old sexual assault victim

she passed out after drinking at a gathering.

Stupid.

Everyone is stupid at 17. But not rapists.

That makes zero sense. Raping someone somehow makes the minor rapist smarter? How does THAT work?

The article does not say what their sentences were. It just says she is not happy with the sentences they received.

She does not strike me as someone who has the best judgement, so her opinion about their sentences should be taken in that light.

Everyone is stupid at 17. But not rapists.

That makes zero sense. Raping someone somehow makes the minor rapist smarter? How does THAT work?

The article does not say what their sentences were. It just says she is not happy with the sentences they received.

She does not strike me as someone who has the best judgement, so her opinion about their sentences should be taken in that light.

All 17 year olds are stupid. Not all 17 year olds are rapists. Im sure thats what was meant.

However this does seem like the definition of contempt. Given her circumstances though i couldnt support punishing her very much

I wonder how they like their pictures on the Internet?

Rapists.jpg

Forum List

Back