Girl faces jail for giving out names of juveniles who raped her

Stop your advances man, you're creepy. First the testicle obsession, and now this. Starting to think you've done some sexual offences yourself.

LOL still nadda.

Damn I even dumbed it down to a trailer park level for you.

You are just to stupid for me. You win.....

Yes, I guess you would be familiar with trailer park level. Although I must say that even in trailer parks there are decent and reasonable people, very different from you.

Are you going to ever obtain the courage to explain your remarks?

My guess is you are not intelligent enough to explain them. You wont prove me wrong.

Yeah, and OJ didn't kill Nicole.

It annoys you that there are these things called courts?

It annoys me that the justice system doesn't always work and people like OJ get off and people like you defend people like him simply because the justice system failed...

Where exactly have I defended OJ?

I just think that somebody who refuses to accept the verdict of a court and who insists somebody is guilty of a crime when a court has decided otherwise is stupid or ignorant or both.

LOL still nadda.

Damn I even dumbed it down to a trailer park level for you.

You are just to stupid for me. You win.....

Yes, I guess you would be familiar with trailer park level. Although I must say that even in trailer parks there are decent and reasonable people, very different from you.

My guess is you are not intelligent enough to explain them. You wont prove me wrong.

I can't help it if you're not intelligent enough to understand yourself. That's your problem, not mine.

I can't help it if you're not intelligent enough to understand yourself. That's your problem, not mine.

So the answer is NO.

I knew you couldnt prove me wrong.

Are you proud of being a mental midget?

So the answer is NO.

I knew you couldnt prove me wrong.

Are you proud of being a mental midget?

You're really more sad than funny.

Okay, I am seeing this differently.

At 17, she shouldn't have been drinking in the first place. I thought the legal age for drinking was 21? She was four years under that.

Second, she was 'very' drunk. How does she know she was attacked AFTER she passed out? How does she know she didn't actually consent? Lots of people get drunk and have sex with random strangers, she cannot say with certainty that she didn't consent.

Since these boys were convicted, I think we deserve to know who they are. It is rather unfair that the name of the victim is released but not the names of the attackers.

You obviously were too stupid to read the OP.

They took pictures while assaulting her and showed them to others.

And they DID rape her, they got that charge reduced to sexual assault in the plea bargain.

Fucking idiot!

The idiot here is you. They were NOT convicted of rape, hence they did not rape her. Unless you feel that everybody is per defenition guilty of what they were first charged with and the Court's ruling is totally irrelevant.

Horseshit.

Artard thinks he's providing valuable insight by informing everyone that their opinions about this story don't mean jack shit. The profundity is truly awe inspiring. :lmao:

Forum List

Back