Girl faces jail for giving out names of juveniles who raped her

I wonder how they like their pictures on the Internet?

Rapists.jpg

I wonder if they feel violated? :lol: If so.... GOOD!

There is a support group for her here... Log In | Facebook

I'm sending some $$ and writing letters to the judge and the papers.

Why are you sending her money? She has not been fined.

If for no other reason than to support her decision to out these two creeps in the face of an injustice system that all too often protects the perpetrators of sexual assaults rather than the victims.

It's amazing that this stuff happens. I mean that's why all these extra laws are stupid as hell. Sexual assualt has nothing to do with "minors", shoplifting is a minor crime, rape, murder are not and anyone who says these guys should get off light are a fucking joke.
I wonder what Truthmatters view on this is....cant wait to hear it, she probably wont respond, because the kids arent tied to the republican party......people like TM are pieces of shit.

I dont care if the charge holds up (it better not), but the idiots that even thought this was a good idea should be prosecuted themselves, including the judge, what a dumbfuck! And this is why the partying lifestyle can bite you in the ass...And again these guys should have the book thrown at em, minor my ass....

Last edited:
The "boys" not only raped her but took pics of the crime and passed them around.!!!

Savannah Dietrich: Teen faces jail after lashing out on Twitter and naming the boys who sexually assaulted her | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 16:06 EST, 21 July 2012

A 17-year-old sexual assault victim is facing a jail sentence for tweeting the names of her attackers in anger at their light punishment.
Savannah Dietrich named and shamed the boys on the social messaging site, writing: 'There you go, lock me up. I'm not protecting anyone that made my life a living Hell.'
The teenager told from Louisville, Kentucky told The Courier-Journal she was frustrated by what she feels is a lenient deal for her attackers.

Miss Dietrich told the paper she was assaulted in August 2011 by two boys she knew when she passed out after drinking at a gathering. She learned months later that pictures of the assault were taken and shared with others.

The contempt charge carries a possible sentence of 180 days in jail and a $500 fine.
The boys pleaded guilty on June 26 to first-degree sexual abuse and misdemeanor voyeurism. Miss Dietrich says she was unaware of a plea agreement until just before it was announced in court.

I'd like to see a district attorney get a jury to convict on that charge. If I was on the jury, I sure as hell would not vote guilty. I don't care what instructions the judge gave.

Last edited:
To be fair to the boys im not seeing where she was raped. In fact t doesnt seem we really know what they did

To be fair to the boys im not seeing where she was raped. In fact t doesnt seem we really know what they did

Well she may not have been vaginally penetrated with a penus, but they may have finger banged her, or used other things, apprently there are photos of it.

The problem is people need to not be in that position (it's why I'm not a fan of the partying lifestyle, it's full of degenerates), it's really not that hard to avoid it. Having said that they should get a real ass kicking, IF they did what she said (sexual assualt and taking photos of it, screams creepy sicko to me).

Forum List

Back