Gibbs mocks Palin

Kex

Feb 4, 2010
Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

Good. I am glad he did it. It was funny and really did expose that Clown ....Quitter Twitter Palin....for what she is.

Freakin retard.

I'm glad he did too. way to go Gibbsy, mock mock mock the people of this country.:eusa_pray:

Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

I almost forgot about Hope and Change myself. Whatever happened to those mantras?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Bad move by Gibbs. Never legitimize the competition by continuing the polarization.

Best move would have been to just ignore it. Palin was shooting her own self in the foot well enough on her own.

Bad move by Gibbs. Never legitimize the competition by continuing the polarization.

Best move would have been to just ignore it. Palin was shooting her own self in the foot well enough on her own.

Yep. The Obama Administration sure has some slow learners. Didn't they learn anything after attacking Fox News? Guess not. It would be funny if Palin ran for President in 2012 and beat Obama. I'd be :lol:.

But anyone honest enough to call a spade a spade knows that Gibbs is a knucklehead.

That's why the irony of him mocking Palin is too hilarious.

Palin deserves to be mocked. She can't straddle the fence. Either she is a public figure or a private citizen. She can't be both.

Of course, her fan club will be calling foul, but Sarah shouldn't pick a fight if she doesn't want to get hit back.

Yep. The Obama Administration sure has some slow learners. Didn't they learn anything after attacking Fox News? Guess not. It would be funny if Palin ran for President in 2012 and beat Obama. I'd be :lol:.

I'd weep for the country. Bad enough that we have an empty suit with no experience that can only make a pretty speech and is out of touch with the American people. But to then go and elect an airheaded retarded quitter? Jesus. At least I'm 80% sure that Obama can at least add two and two together (even if he has to involve a study group and multiple opinions), but Palin I think would give a resounding answer of "BLUE!!" to the same fucking question.

Palin has chosen to be a player in the game, she is fair game. Gibbs doesn't lose taking a shot at her because she is not a sympathetic figure to anyone except to a hardcore minority of wingnuts on the right.

Palin has chosen to be a player in the game, she is fair game. Gibbs doesn't lose taking a shot at her because she is not a sympathetic figure to anyone except to a hardcore minority of wingnuts on the right.

Except when you're the spokesperson for the leader of the free-world, looking to keep that position for another 7 years, you don't mock the competition in this way. It's beneath the position, and there is no upside. Mainly there is no upside. Same reason why Coke doesn't mock Pepsi. Marketing 101.

I'd weep for the country. Bad enough that we have an empty suit with no experience that can only make a pretty speech and is out of touch with the American people. But to then go and elect an airheaded retarded quitter? Jesus. At least I'm 80% sure that Obama can at least add two and two together (even if he has to involve a study group and multiple opinions), but Palin I think would give a resounding answer of "BLUE!!" to the same fucking question.
That she's looks like a serious and credible contender, when stacked up against the current bunch of amateurs occupying the WH, is the really scary part.

Everyone, just this once, lets all try to be truthful, what would you have said if you caught Obama with those notes on his palm?

Annnndddddd go.

That she's looks like a serious and credible contender, when stacked up against the current bunch of amateurs occupying the WH, is the really scary part.

Waaaaaay too many people are confusing "contender" with "leader".

It's the whole "If they can win, then they're conservative enough for me" mentality that pisses me off. That got us Bush, and now Obama. And then Palin? It seems that we're heading down a slope. Whats next? Donahue?

(I know it's not your mentality Dude, just making a statement).

Everyone, just this once, lets all try to be truthful, what would you have said if you caught Obama with those notes on his palm?

Annnndddddd go.

About the same. Except times 10. He is supposed to be the President. Palin can be a retarded private citizen all she wants.

Forum List

Back