Gibbs mocks Palin

LOL, Palin wouldn't win one single Gop primary. they said the same thing about Reagan, and didn't think Bush could win either.:lol:

LOL, Palin wouldn't win one single Gop primary. they said the same thing about Reagan, and didn't think Bush could win either.:lol:

Not any "they" that I have heard of. I actually seem to remember that while they may not have been the favorites, they definitely were serious players. Unlike Palin.

I think you're grasping at straws.

Not any "they" that I have heard of. I actually seem to remember that while they may not have been the favorites, they definitely were serious players. Unlike Palin.

I think you're grasping at straws.

They talk a lot, don't they?

which is why it needs to be pointed out at every opportunity just how pathetic she is.

Go ahead and see how that works out for ya. Palin isn't even running for ANYTHING, yet you all act like she is, why is that?:lol:

Right now they're trying to convince us after a year of the usual shit...now they want to answer questions, now they want to work with the loyal opposition....now finally they're willing to listen to the voters.

But don't ask them to scrap that fucken bill. That's too much to ask.

Palin didn't say anything that most of the Amercian people are thinking and saying.

For this administration to mock people because they criticize this President is childish and low class. But we don't expect much from them anymore.

Palin continuously does nothing but repeat worn-out right-wing talking points again and again.

She's like the unholy union of a parrot and a broken record.

Palin didn't say anything that most of the Amercian people are thinking and saying.

For this administration to mock people because they criticize this President is childish and low class. But we don't expect much from them anymore.

Palin continuously does nothing but repeat worn-out right-wing talking points again and again.

She's like the unholy union of a parrot and a broken record.

So, why should that matter to you all. You all keep saying she is no threat of any sort.:lol:

Bad move by Gibbs. Never legitimize the competition by continuing the polarization.

Best move would have been to just ignore it. Palin was shooting her own self in the foot well enough on her own.

Exactly. These clowns are clueless.

With each passing day I believe more and more than Barry is a one termer and many of the lib idiots are going to get bounced this year.

About the same. Except times 10. He is supposed to be the President. Palin can be a retarded private citizen all she wants.
Say it ain't so. You mean we expect political aides appointed to the White House to act like professionals? Who would have ever known.

as opposed to the blithering idiot who says "it would be absurd" for her not to consider a run for the presidency?
From what I am seeing so far and what I am reading, I really don't think that most people have an iota of a clue as to what is heading their way. The tide is coming in right now. When it goes back out it's going to take a lot of trash with it. I don't think that the snide little comments we are hearing these days from both major parties are going to continue. All the pundits, pollsters and political strategists and both the Republicans and Democrats are going to be standing around scratching their heads and asking, "What happened?"

Everybody's looking at three months, six months, a year and two years down the line. They are so busy doing that they are not looking up to see what is about to run them over. Change comes hard for everyone. Evidently politicians and their entourage take it the hardest. They seem to be the most surprised when the unexpected happens. Change is coming but our political leaders refuse to hear the people who vote for them. You can chant all the hope and change words you want but no one should be surprised when the change happens.

It's going to be very interesting to pull up these old posts in the future to compare against the true change that is about to sweep this nation.

Last edited:
I still don't think she'll try in 2012...

If anything, she might carpetbag in a red state and shoot for a Senate seat before trying POTUS...

I think she's running, and I think she'll win the republican nomination.

Imagine the credibility of that party if she won the nomination.

Are you trying to say their credibility could be worse than it already is???

LOL, their credibilty is so bad, they just won THREE big seats from under the Democrats uppity noses.:lol:

Forum List

Back