Gibbs mocks Palin

Everyone, just this once, lets all try to be truthful, what would you have said if you caught Obama with those notes on his palm?

Annnndddddd go.

About the same. Except times 10. He is supposed to be the President. Palin can be a retarded private citizen all she wants.
Say it ain't so. You mean we expect political aides appointed to the White House to act like professionals? Who would have ever known.

Everyone, just this once, lets all try to be truthful, what would you have said if you caught Obama with those notes on his palm?

Annnndddddd go.

About the same. Except times 10. He is supposed to be the President. Palin can be a retarded private citizen all she wants.

a retarded person who wants to be president gets held to the same standard.

I'm glad he did too. way to go Gibbsy, mock mock mock the people of this country.:eusa_pray:

sarah palin is the "people of this country"?

Does that mean that when you mock the president, you're mocking the 69,456,897 "people of this country" who voted for Barack Obama?

a little out there, even for you, Steffie.

Palin isn't in an office of the government.
And you all didn't have a problem mocking President Bush and all the people that voted for him. But I think Gibbs and this administration should continue on.. The people are watching.

I'd weep for the country. Bad enough that we have an empty suit with no experience that can only make a pretty speech and is out of touch with the American people. But to then go and elect an airheaded retarded quitter? Jesus. At least I'm 80% sure that Obama can at least add two and two together (even if he has to involve a study group and multiple opinions), but Palin I think would give a resounding answer of "BLUE!!" to the same fucking question.
That she's looks like a serious and credible contender, when stacked up against the current bunch of amateurs occupying the WH, is the really scary part.

Waaaaaay too many people are confusing "contender" with "leader".

It's the whole "If they can win, then they're conservative enough for me" mentality that pisses me off. That got us Bush, and now Obama. And then Palin? It seems that we're heading down a slope. Whats next? Donahue?

(I know it's not your mentality Dude, just making a statement).
And that's what makes it scary.

Annnndddddd go.

Say it ain't so. You mean we expect political aides appointed to the White House to act like professionals? Who would have ever known.

as opposed to the blithering idiot who says "it would be absurd" for her not to consider a run for the presidency?

Annnndddddd go.

I disagree.

Once someone IS president, then they are held to that standard. Someone who WANTS to be president should hold themselves to that standard in order to get there, but the public isn't going to hold them to the same standard outside of the actual pimary/general election process.

LOL, Palin criticizes the Obama administration every single day, and the right-wing media covers it, every day.

Gibbs makes one comment mocking Palin, because she's a jackass, and now he's the bad guy?

Give me a fucking break.

You people have to learn to stop whining so much about people insulting Palin. If you want her to have any chance of being president, she can't expect to be treated like porcelain.

She's either tough enough to take the hits, or she's too fragile to be a Pol in the big game.

Personally I think the only mistake Gibbs made here was giving Palin any attention at all. She thrives on attention, she's like the Paris Hilton of politics.

Are republicans crazy enough not to realize that a vote for Palin is a vote for Obama?

Bad move by Gibbs. Never legitimize the competition by continuing the polarization.

Best move would have been to just ignore it. Palin was shooting her own self in the foot well enough on her own.

Yep. The Obama Administration sure has some slow learners. Didn't they learn anything after attacking Fox News? Guess not. It would be funny if Palin ran for President in 2012 and beat Obama. I'd be :lol:.

Exactly.

The only one's I see whining daily are the liberals and acting like childish jackasses.
If it's not Rush, Beck, Palin, etc etc.it's the Tea Party and Conservatives.

But I think it should happen ever single day so the people can see just what is in charge of our Government.

Go Gibbsy.

I disagree.

Once someone IS president, then they are held to that standard. Someone who WANTS to be president should hold themselves to that standard in order to get there, but the public isn't going to hold them to the same standard outside of the actual pimary/general election process.

I think you're cutting her far too much slack. Why should she have the adbantage of opening her mouth every single day yet have no responsibility for what she spews? yet if anyone criticizes her, they're somehow wrong?

I'll have to respectfully disagree with you.

Bad move by Gibbs. Never legitimize the competition by continuing the polarization.

Best move would have been to just ignore it. Palin was shooting her own self in the foot well enough on her own.

Yep. The Obama Administration sure has some slow learners. Didn't they learn anything after attacking Fox News? Guess not. It would be funny if Palin ran for President in 2012 and beat Obama. I'd be :lol:.

I'd weep for the country. Bad enough that we have an empty suit with no experience that can only make a pretty speech and is out of touch with the American people. But to then go and elect an airheaded retarded quitter? Jesus. At least I'm 80% sure that Obama can at least add two and two together (even if he has to involve a study group and multiple opinions), but Palin I think would give a resounding answer of "BLUE!!" to the same fucking question.

Let's not forget the 57 states...;)

I disagree.

I think you're cutting her far too much slack. Why should she have the adbantage of opening her mouth every single day yet have no responsibility for what she spews? yet if anyone criticizes her, they're somehow wrong?

I think yer misunderstanding what I'm saying. She has to take full responsibility for what she says, but it's not Presidential level responsibility. And the more she acts with disregard to this level of responsibility, the less likely it is she will ever actually hold the position.

Palin didn't say anything that most of the Amercian people are thinking and saying.

For this administration to mock people because they criticize this President is childish and low class. But we don't expect much from them anymore.

I disagree.

I think yer misunderstanding what I'm saying. She has to take full responsibility for what she says, but it's not Presidential level responsibility. And the more she acts with disregard to this level of responsibility, the less likely it is she will ever actually hold the position.

I think for the people who like her, short of her suddenly going on a campaign tour for barack obama, it won't make a difference. Yet I think it needs to be pointed out to everyone else, and at every opportunity, just how absurd she is.

I also know for a fact how people treated Hillary Clinton and how they treat Michelle Obama. Neither is president. Hillary took more stuff thrown at her than most politicians at the presidential level. And the same people who threw it are the ones who whine when anyone insults palin. At some point, she is either big league material or she isn't. She is either a player or she is a bimbo. And I suspect if she looked more like Helen Thomas and less like what she does, no one would be demanding that she be treated with kid gloves.

Forum List

Back