Salam

lightshedder

Rookie
Mar 6, 2014
Hi

I am from an Arab country, but I follow a little bit what’s going on around the world. I have a blog with a number of visitors from the five continents. I write about religion, among other things. I also write fiction and poetry in English and French.

Best wishes

My blog :

Heart Flowers

Below are samples of my writings. Hope you’ll like them.

dooooooooooooooog.com

On his blog my dog

Writes about animal rights:

We animals, says my dog,

Should be safe from rain, heat or fog;

We should be well-fed with the best milk and the best bread;

We should work no more than we were made for:

It’s not because a donkey doesn’t complain

That he doesn’t feel the pain;

Nay, even a donkey can be weak:

So let him work no more than thirty-five hours a week,

And for extra hours give him showers of praise

And showers of food, not showers of blows wherever he goes !

A camel, too, cannot always do

Whatever man wants him to do.

Camels should not be used as «animal shields»

To clear humans’ minefields,

And for the crazy efforts they make

They shouldn’t be fed with pieces of cake

But with the best that the best land yields.

If a dog’s master goes biking in the morning,

Then the master must not ride faster

Than the dog, or else we’ll name and shame him on the blog!

There should be no less than a bitch

For every five dogs, if not one for each!

There should be no less than a coq

For every seven hens, or at least one for every ten!

It’s a great shock for thirty ewes

To wait their turn for a single ram

That is prone to spurn anyone with a lamb.

We animals have dignity, and it’s beneath man’s dignity

To make jokes and cartoons about us.

Don’t we work for those folks who make jokes about us?

Is it because man doesn’t respect human rights

That he wouldn’t care about animal rights?

But, nay, I, Poet’s Dog, have created this blog to be the watchdog.

Welcome to dooooooooooooooog.com

Reviens, je t’attends !

Une main tendue, un cƓur fendu

Il ne reste plus

Que je sois pendu

Pour que tu sois heureuse !

Tu jettes mes fleurs

Tu veux que je pleure

Tu dis que je ne t’ai pas plu.

Menteuse !

Je sais que chez toi

Rien n’est plus en vogue

Que mon skyblog

Que tu vois malgré toi !

Jure-le, si c’est pas vrai !

Dis que tu le fais de plein gré !

Non, je ne suis pas fou :

Ton amie me dit tout !

Tu ne peux rien cacher.

N’empĂȘche que tu restes fĂąchĂ©e,

Fùchée malgré toi !

Je sais que tu penses Ă  moi

Quand tu épluches les légumes

Quand tu vois quelque chose

Comme mon costume.

Quand tu entends mon nom

MĂȘme si tu jures que non !

Je sais que tu es plus tendre que la laine

Je sais que tu ne fais que feindre la haine

Je sais que tu veux revenir

Je sais que tu veux devenir

La seule femme au monde pour moi.

Je sais que tu sais

Que je n’aime que toi !

(
)

But who loves who? Apparently, neither the colour of the skin nor the physical beauty nor even the kindness of the heart or character seems to be a prerequisite for loving or being loved. The Beautiful can love the beast. So you can’t say who is more likely to love who. For many people love is a wish, but most often it just happens by accident, and when it happens it’s too late for anyone to judge whether the beloved’s ‘qualities’ do match the lover’s secret criteria. Even beauty can’t explain everything. In other words, everybody is potentially loveable. All nations have love stories and love songs. The question is therefore limited to the trigger: the precise moment when it all kicks off.

Whatever the criteria, what is perhaps crazy about love is that it can very often make you love somebody with all his/her physical or other defects. One can even love more than once in one’s life.

If you think about it, it’s really mystical. What’s driving me towards you? What’s in me that makes me attracted to you personally? If you are beautiful, kind, whatever
, you’re not the only one. So why you personally? Is it simply because I came across you in my school, my workplace, my neighborhood, my family, during my travels
? Why shouldn’t other people love you like I do? Why shouldn’t you love me too? Why should you refuse to marry me while you love me? Why did I love other persons before you and forgot all about them? Any answer to such questions can only be approximate. Love is not always pure. It’s not always absolute. It’s not always naïve. But it’s there, it’s something real. Is it something normal? Or does it hide something? Couldn’t it be a sign for something? Couldn’t it be a message, an indirect message? Hey, look for the qualities in you: don’t wait for your sweetheart to love you. You are loveable in your own right. If you are black, white people have loved black people. If you are handicapped, able-bodied people have loved handicapped people
 if you don’t have good looks, good-looking people have loved ‘bad-looking’ people. Just do like a treasure hunter who keeps searching a specific place until he finds the treasure
 But who is telling me this? Where could this indirect message be from? Is it self-coaching only? Or is it reality?

My blog :

Heart Flowers

Hi

I am from an Arab country, but I follow a little bit what’s going on around the world. I have a blog with a number of visitors from the five continents. I write about religion, among other things. I also write fiction and poetry in English and French.

Best wishes

My blog :

Heart Flowers

Below are samples of my writings. Hope you’ll like them.

dooooooooooooooog.com

On his blog my dog

Writes about animal rights:

We animals, says my dog,

Should be safe from rain, heat or fog;

We should be well-fed with the best milk and the best bread;

We should work no more than we were made for:

It’s not because a donkey doesn’t complain

That he doesn’t feel the pain;

Nay, even a donkey can be weak:

So let him work no more than thirty-five hours a week,

And for extra hours give him showers of praise

And showers of food, not showers of blows wherever he goes !

A camel, too, cannot always do

Whatever man wants him to do.

Camels should not be used as «animal shields»

To clear humans’ minefields,

And for the crazy efforts they make

They shouldn’t be fed with pieces of cake

But with the best that the best land yields.

If a dog’s master goes biking in the morning,

Then the master must not ride faster

Than the dog, or else we’ll name and shame him on the blog!

There should be no less than a bitch

For every five dogs, if not one for each!

There should be no less than a coq

For every seven hens, or at least one for every ten!

It’s a great shock for thirty ewes

To wait their turn for a single ram

That is prone to spurn anyone with a lamb.

We animals have dignity, and it’s beneath man’s dignity

To make jokes and cartoons about us.

Don’t we work for those folks who make jokes about us?

Is it because man doesn’t respect human rights

That he wouldn’t care about animal rights?

But, nay, I, Poet’s Dog, have created this blog to be the watchdog.

Welcome to dooooooooooooooog.com

Reviens, je t’attends !

Une main tendue, un cƓur fendu

Il ne reste plus

Que je sois pendu

Pour que tu sois heureuse !

Tu jettes mes fleurs

Tu veux que je pleure

Tu dis que je ne t’ai pas plu.

Menteuse !

Je sais que chez toi

Rien n’est plus en vogue

Que mon skyblog

Que tu vois malgré toi !

Jure-le, si c’est pas vrai !

Dis que tu le fais de plein gré !

Non, je ne suis pas fou :

Ton amie me dit tout !

Tu ne peux rien cacher.

N’empĂȘche que tu restes fĂąchĂ©e,

Fùchée malgré toi !

Quand tu épluches les légumes

Quand tu vois quelque chose

Comme mon costume.

Quand tu entends mon nom

MĂȘme si tu jures que non !

Je sais que tu es plus tendre que la laine

Je sais que tu ne fais que feindre la haine

Je sais que tu veux revenir

Je sais que tu veux devenir

La seule femme au monde pour moi.

Je sais que tu sais

Que je n’aime que toi !

(
)

But who loves who? Apparently, neither the colour of the skin nor the physical beauty nor even the kindness of the heart or character seems to be a prerequisite for loving or being loved. The Beautiful can love the beast. So you can’t say who is more likely to love who. For many people love is a wish, but most often it just happens by accident, and when it happens it’s too late for anyone to judge whether the beloved’s ‘qualities’ do match the lover’s secret criteria. Even beauty can’t explain everything. In other words, everybody is potentially loveable. All nations have love stories and love songs. The question is therefore limited to the trigger: the precise moment when it all kicks off.

Whatever the criteria, what is perhaps crazy about love is that it can very often make you love somebody with all his/her physical or other defects. One can even love more than once in one’s life.

If you think about it, it’s really mystical. What’s driving me towards you? What’s in me that makes me attracted to you personally? If you are beautiful, kind, whatever
, you’re not the only one. So why you personally? Is it simply because I came across you in my school, my workplace, my neighborhood, my family, during my travels
? Why shouldn’t other people love you like I do? Why shouldn’t you love me too? Why should you refuse to marry me while you love me? Why did I love other persons before you and forgot all about them? Any answer to such questions can only be approximate. Love is not always pure. It’s not always absolute. It’s not always naïve. But it’s there, it’s something real. Is it something normal? Or does it hide something? Couldn’t it be a sign for something? Couldn’t it be a message, an indirect message? Hey, look for the qualities in you: don’t wait for your sweetheart to love you. You are loveable in your own right. If you are black, white people have loved black people. If you are handicapped, able-bodied people have loved handicapped people
 if you don’t have good looks, good-looking people have loved ‘bad-looking’ people. Just do like a treasure hunter who keeps searching a specific place until he finds the treasure
 But who is telling me this? Where could this indirect message be from? Is it self-coaching only? Or is it reality?

My blog :

Heart Flowers
alaykumu s-salām
Have a donut.
halloween-monster-donuts-11-256x256.jpg

Welcome to USMB, Salam. Hope you enjoy the boards. Maybe you can influence your fellow residents to reverse these problems for your Jewish neighbors: Jihadis kill 2874, wound 1717, and it was talied right after Ramadan, too.
Death toll after one month of Ramadan: Jihadis kill 2874, wound 1717 - Geller Report News

May the sweetness of sparing life be upon you and those you influence with your good will and forgiveness for disagreements that date back 6,000 years in Arab lands. :)

Welcome to USMB, Salam.

THANK YOU all for welcoming .me. As for your comment, here's an excerpt from my book, which tool me 14, not 6, years.

Allah does not want us to kill ourselves or one another. He says: "Whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind." (8 : 24) Allah wants us to revive our souls and, if we can, the souls of our loved ones too.

Please read the whole chapter:
Heart Flowers: Chapter Fourteen

Three of you already made the trip to my blog. I'm so glad with their visit.

Have a good day.

Forum List

Back