Ghouta: (Bandar) Bush Did It (again)!

Oil is denominated in US Dollars because we are the largest consumer and importer in the world. Denominating it in dollars makes for the lowest overall transaction cost. If China surpasses us, it will be denominated in Yaun.

Are you saying that OPEC's deal with America that ties oil sales to the dollar is only because America uses more and not because of any deal struck with the Saudis?

I have no idea what deals may or may not have been struck. I am only saying it is natural for a commodity to be denominated in the currency of the largest consumer of the commodity. It minimizes transactions costs.

As of now even the Chinese have to use dollars to buy oil from OPEC .

Bush wanted to bring Western style democracy to the Middle East. Silly man.

BUT Obama on the other hand by removing Mubarak gave Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood by creating a vacuum.

And in continuing his love affair with radical Islamists, now he wants to give Syria to Al Qaeda's branch al Nusra on a silver platter.

He is really showing his love and adoration of radicals.
Bush and Obama serve the same corporate masters.
Corporations aren't particularly democratic when it comes to workplace decision making.
Iraqis are free today to speak on political matters, demonstrate, and vote, and that wasn't the case prior to 2003. The price they've paid includes tens of thousands of deaths as their country descended it vicious sectarian warfare. It's possible that state will dissolve into Sunni and Shia sub-states with a Baghdad city state.

As far as Egypt's concerned, it looks to me like rich corporate generals were in charge before Bush I took over and they will still be calling the shots after Obama mercifully leaves the scene. I suppose it goes without saying how Bandar Bush's family will remain in charge in Saudi Arabia along with other rich tyrants in the surrounding Gulf States.

From Wiki:

"Bandar has formed close relationships with several American presidents, notably George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, the latter giving him the affectionate and controversial nickname 'Bandar Bush'[10]

"His particularly close relationship with the Bush family was highlighted in Michael Moore's documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. He was reportedly so close to George H. W. Bush that he was often described as a member of the former president's family.[3][11]

"He advocated Saddam Hussein's overthrow in Iraq in March 2003.[12]

"He encouraged military action against Iraq and supported Dick Cheney's agenda for 'The New Middle East', which called for pro-democracy programs in both Syria and Iran.[12]

"Additionally, Prince Bandar's children supposedly attended the same school that Cheney's grandchildren were enrolled at..."
You are as big an idiot as obamaturd.

From Wiki:

"Bandar has formed close relationships with several American presidents, notably George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, the latter giving him the affectionate and controversial nickname 'Bandar Bush'[10]

"His particularly close relationship with the Bush family was highlighted in Michael Moore's documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. He was reportedly so close to George H. W. Bush that he was often described as a member of the former president's family.[3][11]

"He advocated Saddam Hussein's overthrow in Iraq in March 2003.[12]

"He encouraged military action against Iraq and supported Dick Cheney's agenda for 'The New Middle East', which called for pro-democracy programs in both Syria and Iran.[12]

"Additionally, Prince Bandar's children supposedly attended the same school that Cheney's grandchildren were enrolled at..."
You are as big an idiot as obamaturd.
"In the 1990s, he (Bandar Bush) persuaded Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi to turn in two suspects allegedly involved in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103. He privately described Gaddafi as 'a Jerry Lewis trying to be a Churchill'."

Bandar bin Sultan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back