Carrier group arriving on scene

Last time I checked we had 3 or 4 carrier groups in the vicinity. That is a lot of fire power.

uhm no, we have 2 in the Arabian sea, if we had 4 that would be all we have operationally at sea but 1 ( we maintain 5-6 depending upon maintenance schedules etc. at sea actively) .

What kind of limited strike did obama have in mind? Unless his limited strike was an excuse to provoke a serious open war.

I've a question which may or may not be relevant to this thread.

Is it normal for a non-stop flight from SF to Beijing to fly north then south?
Why not go straight over the pacific?

Oh, well it looks like Obama is going to follow through with it. Liberals need to keep their mouths shut about Bush now that he is going through with his plan to "strike" Syria.

When we lived in Japan - we left NY or Chicago - flew OVER Alaska and then down to Japan. Curvature of the earth my dear..... shortest distance - over the top.

Exclusive: USS Nimitz carrier group rerouted for possible help with Syria | Reuters

Another " mission accomplished" photo OP?
Does Obabble have to do everything W did?

Nice to see a Rightie acknowledge what the USS Lincoln stunt was.

The Lincoln's mission was indeed "ACCOMPLISHED," moron. Therefore, the banner was indeed appropriate for the crew and the Carrier Air Group.
The media took it upon themselves to play up the ship's banner as tied to George W. Bush's personal objectives.
Only idiots fell for the media's ploy. Congrats idiot.

Exclusive: USS Nimitz carrier group rerouted for possible help with Syria | Reuters

And when they do arrive I guess they can have a little dance with the ships Russia sent in. That shouldn't be tense at all. Obama is an idiot. He broadcasts every move like he's promoting a f*cking TV show and not a military operation. All any country has to do to know exactly where our military is, or their positions is watch the f*cking news. Who needs spies when you have a complete moron running the show?

And when they do arrive I guess they can have a little dance with the ships Russia sent in. That shouldn't be tense at all. Obama is an idiot. He broadcasts every move like he's promoting a f*cking TV show and not a military operation. All any country has to do to know exactly where our military is, or their positions is watch the f*cking news. Who needs spies when you have a complete moron running the show?
The world is his community - he is just organizing.

It is unimaginable how much more damage he will do.

The news is that the other carrier group is staying !

The shortest distance between the two cities takes that path (check a 3D globe). So if we wanted to send an aircraft carrier from SF to, say, Tokyo, that is the direction it would sail.

Last edited:

We have another 3 1/2 years of failure coming up. He can pretty much screw the entire country up by then and only our own civil war can fix it.

We have another 3 1/2 years of failure coming up. He can pretty much screw the entire country up by then and only our own civil war can fix it.

Just to think, Liberals voted for this guy!

And when people in America try to pin blame for the failure this war is about to become, Liberals will blame Bush out of habit.

Forum List

Back