Get ready for the National Women's Strike

Employers should fire them, then they could see how stupid they look. They don't realize Trump had one of the first female ceo's in his organization. While Hillary paid her females less than males. This shows the stupidity of this movement.

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do? Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries?
So only women work those positions? Sounds sexist. I say if you lay out from your job to make a political statement should be fired. Make all of the other employees work harder. I'm glad you brought it up about nurses. How about all the nurses lay out on that day. How many lives would be put in danger? It's stupid, get over it. Trump is your president.

The more you post, the dumber you appear to be! Someone please explain this from my post to this idiot: "Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries

Don't forget public school teachers, day care workers, and food service workers, cleaning staff.

Not to mention men will come home and the house will be a mess, dinner won't be made, the laundry won't be done, and the kids will be hungry.

Sounds like child abuse.

C6bYRo6WMAQjcT9.jpg

Employers should fire them, then they could see how stupid they look. They don't realize Trump had one of the first female ceo's in his organization. While Hillary paid her females less than males. This shows the stupidity of this movement.

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do? Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries?
So only women work those positions? Sounds sexist. I say if you lay out from your job to make a political statement should be fired. Make all of the other employees work harder. I'm glad you brought it up about nurses. How about all the nurses lay out on that day. How many lives would be put in danger? It's stupid, get over it. Trump is your president.

The more you post, the dumber you appear to be! Someone please explain this from my post to this idiot: "Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries

Don't forget public school teachers, day care workers, and food service workers, cleaning staff.

Not to mention men will come home and the house will be a mess, dinner won't be made, the laundry won't be done, and the kids will be hungry.

Sounds like child abuse.
It's okay if it's for the cause. I was a single father that raised my son on my own, and I guarantee you. I wouldn't let him go hungry for a stupid protest. Like liberals would. He'll they will cut education funding if a man can't use the girls locker room.

I went into the office and it was full of women who were not wearing red and had no idea today was anything special. International Women's Day isn't real. The media is lying.

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do?
Umm, use it as an excuse to bitch and moan,
about their primary job as a wife and/or mother, when they get home?

they did a reenactment of the presidential debate between trump and hillary and reversed the genders. A man saying what Hillary did comes across as a condescending unlikeable jerk.

Well it's over, did anyone actually notice?
Where I'm at, you'd never have known any event such as this took place.

No he's not - he's YOUR President, for now. The guy those of us in the rest of the world are laughing at. What fools you are to have elected him.

Not that he'll be your President for long. Impeachment papers are being drawn. I give him 6 month to a year, at most.
LOL. That "Fool" is kicking your butt and dismantling ObamaNation as we speak. He is doing the people's business.

Forum List

Back