Get ready for the National Women's Strike

A day without women.

Could they make it a week?

The Women's March organizers are planning a massive 'day without women' strike

The organizers of the Women's March on Washington — the protest that drew an estimated half a million people in Washington, DC, alone — are now planning a mass strike.

"The will of the people will stand," the organizers posted on Twitter. The date of the strike is still to be determined.

just because you hate women doesn't mean most men do.

your rage is duly noted
The protesters aren't women, there dykes wanting a penis. But they cannot earn one! Lol
Right...because you know all about dykes. Oh wait.....maybe you do.

A day without women.

The organizers of the Women's March on Washington — the protest that drew an estimated half a million people in Washington, DC, alone — are now planning a mass strike.

"The will of the people will stand," the organizers posted on Twitter. The date of the strike is still to be determined.

just because you hate women doesn't mean most men do.

your rage is duly noted
The protesters aren't women, there dykes wanting a penis. But they cannot earn one! Lol
Right...because you know all about dykes. Oh wait.....maybe you do.
The fact is the marched are proving how stupid liberals are.

Employers should fire them, then they could see how stupid they look. They don't realize Trump had one of the first female ceo's in his organization. While Hillary paid her females less than males. This shows the stupidity of this movement.

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do? Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries?
So only women work those positions? Sounds sexist. I say if you lay out from your job to make a political statement should be fired. Make all of the other employees work harder. I'm glad you brought it up about nurses. How about all the nurses lay out on that day. How many lives would be put in danger? It's stupid, get over it. Trump is your president.

No he's not - he's YOUR President, for now. The guy those of us in the rest of the world are laughing at. What fools you are to have elected him.

Not that he'll be your President for long. Impeachment papers are being drawn. I give him 6 month to a year, at most.
Ya. As soon as Maxine Waters finishes screaming at Putin for "bombing N.Korea" she'll be available to help Nancy Pelosi scream at what President Bush to "destroy everyone's food and water" then both of them can help organize your 'women's strike. OK?

National LIBERAL Women's Strike Day.

They have my full support. Take the week off!

A Women's day general strike, all women, not only liberals; all women suffer from the callous disregard and the disgrace of those who campaigned against the Equal Rights Amendment. And that was the Republican Party which didn't support the misogyny of today's neo fascists, those who dominate the new iteration of Republicans which now controls the Congress, the White House and in a worst case scenario, potentially, the Supreme Court.
As a life long naturally born female that has been living well over fifty years on this planet I can say Dems are generally the party of the women haters. Just my personal experience over the years.
There is no greater HATE than the HATE of a woman against another woman.
Hillary can attest to that.
Had only 5% of the women dressed up like kunts in the 'march' turned out to vote for Hillary she would now be President Hillary Clinton.

I'm a female and I don't hate females, but what on earth is the problem now? Really, what exactly is the strike for? Is your pay less that when President Obama was in office? What rights have you lost in the past couple of weeks? Why didn't any of this happen when President Obama was in office, didn't want to be call a racist? It only matters now because you've got to keep that hate for President Trump going, no matter what. Seeing grown women dressed as vaginas was an embarrassment, who is going to take that seriously? Take a good long look at the women years ago that actually got things done, they weren't dressed for Halloween.

Yeah, we were. We were dressed weird, and we spoke out.

There are lots of reasons for women to march today. You have a President who sexually assaults women and makes jokes about it. Republicans, who have vowed to overturn Roe v. Wade, and who have consistently voted against health care for women, mandated maternity leave, equal pay for women, mandated vacations, and other family friendly legislation.

American women are not equal under the law. They have one of the largest pay gaps in the First World, and the US is the only country in the First World without mandated maternity leave for pregnant women.

Women in the US are marching because you've elected a government hostile to women's rights. The White House is packed with racists, bigots and misogynists. None of which is going to change for 4 years.

I'm a female and I don't hate females, but what on earth is the problem now? Really, what exactly is the strike for? Is your pay less that when President Obama was in office? What rights have you lost in the past couple of weeks? Why didn't any of this happen when President Obama was in office, didn't want to be call a racist? It only matters now because you've got to keep that hate for President Trump going, no matter what. Seeing grown women dressed as vaginas was an embarrassment, who is going to take that seriously? Take a good long look at the women years ago that actually got things done, they weren't dressed for Halloween.

Yeah, we were. We were dressed weird, and we spoke out.

There are lots of reasons for women to march today. You have a President who sexually assaults women and makes jokes about it. Republicans, who have vowed to overturn Roe v. Wade, and who have consistently voted against health care for women, mandated maternity leave, equal pay for women, mandated vacations, and other family friendly legislation.

American women are not equal under the law. They have one of the largest pay gaps in the First World, and the US is the only country in the First World without mandated maternity leave for pregnant women.

Women in the US are marching because you've elected a government hostile to women's rights. The White House is packed with racists, bigots and misogynists. None of which is going to change for 4 years.
That's a long list of bullshit. You believe in bullshit, it obviously fills your head and drives your spirit.

Women get payed the same for the same work. It's actually been a federal law for decades. What the leftist does is to average it out and make their claims based on that. But women don't go into the same fields, especially high risk or very demanding on time. They don't dedicate their lives to the job as much because most are busy raising kids.

The foundation of your argument is based on a lie, like pretty much every other leftist cause.

Hostile to women's rights?

So what is being said is Trump took away maternity leave, cut pay, overturned Roe vs Wade, cut vacations for women and cut Healthcare.

Can someone post a link to this legislation, because I am not finding it.​

Ok, the day is set:

A Day Without A Woman’ general strike set to take place on International Women’s Day
Alexandra Gibbs | @alexgibbsy
20 Hours AgoCNBC.com
SHARES
Every year on March 8, people around the world raise awareness about International Women's Day, and this year is set to be no different, with the organizers from the Women's March on Washington planning a general strike for that very day.

Four states have schools closed on the east coast. Government workers taking people's money and protesting democracy. They should all be fired.

Oh no.

Today!?

The beds won't be made.

No breakfast for the children?

The laundry will pile up.

The kitchen sink is full of dishes.

I can't find my suit.

My shoes aren't shined.

Oh woe.

Wait.

Look. Up in the sky. It's... Its...

Superdad.

Have no fear.

Everything will be normal.

Have a good day off ladies.

we ought to celebrate the 298,000 jobs added in February instead.

Libs stop whining we're Winning!

A day without women.

Why?

"The 4 Most Feminist Songs Of All Time Were Written By Men"

proof that men are better at everything

A day without women.

Will it go down as a day of peace and tranquility or what? :badgrin:

When you remove the element of someone who's purposely trying to ruin your day, how can you go wrong? :party:

Forum List

Back