Get ready for the National Women's Strike

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A day without women.

Could they make it a week?

The Women's March organizers are planning a massive 'day without women' strike

The organizers of the Women's March on Washington — the protest that drew an estimated half a million people in Washington, DC, alone — are now planning a mass strike.

"The will of the people will stand," the organizers posted on Twitter. The date of the strike is still to be determined.

Stealing time from work and they wonder why they don't earn as much per year than men. It's all the time you bitches take off from work while the men gladly work overtime ro get ahead.

Employers should fire them, then they could see how stupid they look. They don't realize Trump had one of the first female ceo's in his organization. While Hillary paid her females less than males. This shows the stupidity of this movement.

Years ago they thought of a women's strike. They called it Alice Doesn't Day. The women just didn't strike.

A day without women.

Could they make it a week?

The organizers of the Women's March on Washington — the protest that drew an estimated half a million people in Washington, DC, alone — are now planning a mass strike.

"The will of the people will stand," the organizers posted on Twitter. The date of the strike is still to be determined.

No nagging at least

I've been known to strike my husband, though this isn't the right place for that conversation ;)

In other news. Dammit bitches! Now I have to get some temp job so I'm not accidentally associated with this bullshit. heh

Stealing time from work and they wonder why they don't earn as much per year than men. It's all the time you bitches take off from work while the men gladly work overtime ro get ahead.

There really needs to be a "you're a total asshole" rating for posts. You stupid pricks don't know when you're well off.

Employers should fire them, then they could see how stupid they look. They don't realize Trump had one of the first female ceo's in his organization. While Hillary paid her females less than males. This shows the stupidity of this movement.

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do? Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries?

Who are they striking against?
Their employer? Their family?

It doesn't make sense, but then again they're women.

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do? Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries?
So only women work those positions? Sounds sexist. I say if you lay out from your job to make a political statement should be fired. Make all of the other employees work harder. I'm glad you brought it up about nurses. How about all the nurses lay out on that day. How many lives would be put in danger? It's stupid, get over it. Trump is your president.

National LIBERAL Women's Strike Day.

They have my full support. Take the week off!

A Women's day general strike, all women, not only liberals; all women suffer from the callous disregard and the disgrace of those who campaigned against the Equal Rights Amendment. And that was the Republican Party which didn't support the misogyny of today's neo fascists, those who dominate the new iteration of Republicans which now controls the Congress, the White House and in a worst case scenario, potentially, the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back