Get A Fucking Grip, You Shitheads Of Sports

I like a sports rivalry as much as the next person. I like a beer as much as the next person. But this story makes me so goddamned mad I'd like to dip some people in tar and feather them....

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Tuesday's edition of The Plain Dealer included a letter to the editor from Danielle Brennan of Painesville Township.

WEWS Channel 5 has telecast an interview with Brennan, and ESPN.com has reported the story, which developed after the Cleveland Browns lost to the New York Jets, 26-20 in overtime, on Sunday.

Brennan's letter to the editor, published in Tuesday's The Plain Dealer:

WEWS now reports that the Jets have offered to fly the Brennan family to New York to watch a Jets game from a suite. WEWS adds:

The family said they appreciate the offer, but they've graciously declined and they are done with the story. They said they just want the Muni Lot to be safer.

8-year-old Jets fan tackled by Cleveland Browns fan in spotlight after mother's letter to Plain Dealer; family declines Jets' offer | cleveland.com

If you do not pause for a moment at a game to see whether there are small children near you; if you do not make every effort to assure those children feel safe near you; if you have the stupidity and criminal mindset to hector, throw things at and assault a child over a football game.....you are a shithead and I hope to God they arrest and convict you shortly.

Get. A. Fucking. Grip.

Booze does weird things to people.

Cleveland has some seriously fierce fans. I wish Charger fans were that fierce because I am one.

Only place in the NFL that serves Sushi at the park.

What kinda shit is that?

Five Loudest NFL Stadiums
1. Qwest Field (Seattle Seahawks)- This place goes absolutely nuts when their Seahawks are on defense. Notoriously in November of 2005 the New York Giants were whistled for a ridiculous 11 false start penalties because of the amazing crowd noise. Any head coach will tell you that 11 false start penalties is a recipe for a loss. There is a reason they are called the 12th man.

Read more at Suite101: Top Five Loudest NFL Stadiums: Where Is The Home Field Advantage Greatest? Top Five Loudest NFL Stadiums: Where Is The Home Field Advantage Greatest?

Forum List

Back