Get A Fucking Grip, You Shitheads Of Sports

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Madeline, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    I like a sports rivalry as much as the next person. I like a beer as much as the next person. But this story makes me so goddamned mad I'd like to dip some people in tar and feather them....

8-year-old Jets fan tackled by Cleveland Browns fan in spotlight after mother's letter to Plain Dealer; family declines Jets' offer | cleveland.com

If you do not pause for a moment at a game to see whether there are small children near you; if you do not make every effort to assure those children feel safe near you; if you have the stupidity and criminal mindset to hector, throw things at and assault a child over a football game.....you are a shithead and I hope to God they arrest and convict you shortly.

Get. A. Fucking. Grip.

2. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    A family moved to C"leave"land 12 years ago? Now THAT is the real crime in this story!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Cleveland has no "exclusive" on assholes. They exist everywhere, and for some reason, everyone expects a moritorium on drunk driving and public drunkenness laws at sports events, especially football. Fuck that. The law is the law for everyone, everywhere.

You want to get tanked and act the fool? Stay home, where hopefully you will frighten and assault nobody but yourself.

4. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    I hope that the other people in the parking lot gave that man a good beating.

However...the kid IS a Jets fan...so...

5. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    There are many, many comments on cleveland.com about this, xotoxi. A lot of people are in denial that this happened because no one else has stepped forward to say they witnessed it, no arrest was made, etc.

What really chaps my ass is, we hear bellyaching around here all the time about young adults creating a hazard when they exit nighclubs in the Warehouse District at closing time on the weekends. Most of the bitching is racially motivated....but nobody can accuse our young people of battering children at what is supposed to be a family event in the middle of the fucking day.

For that, we need old white guys wearing Browns' jerseys. Makes me absolutely furious.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  6. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    To tell you the truth, I like the Browns' uniforms.

7. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    And that comment is responsive to the Op how exactly, xotoxi?

8. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    I seem to recall a game a few years back when the Denver Broncos were in Cleveland, was it a playoff game? Anyway, I think Denver was close to the goal line and was gonna' score but the fans were throwing things at the players to include "D" cell batteries! The Referees had to move Denver to the other side just to get the game moving again and protect the players!

A few years ago I was on the D.C. subway and it just so happened that the Dallas Cowboys were playing the Washington Redskins on Monday night football the next day so lot's of people were wearing Redskins jerseys. Well, this one guy got on wearing a Cowboys jersey and you would have thought a riot was gonna' break out! Many people were yelling and swearing at him, I kinda' felt sorry for the guy. I said to this guy next to me who was wearing a Redskins jersey, "Man, you guys take your sports seriously don't you?" and he said "Oh yeah. What's your team?". I told him I used to be a Raider fan until they went back to Oakland. He just said "Well, you should wear your colors man". "Colors", like the Crips and Bloods wear colors. I just thought to myself, "Umm, no. That shit aint that important".

I love watching sports as much as the next man but hey, if the NFL folded tomorrow my life wouldn't change one god damn bit! And until some NFL team sends me a check, I don't care if they lose all their games.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Down south, it's SEC not NFL. The babygirl, being a direct descendent of my let's-be-a-pain-in-the-ass-in-HS family, wore UF gear to HS in a VERY Seminoles town and even some of her teachers gave her shit. (I did not know this until years later, or I would have ripped the teachers open and left them to bleed to death, BTW.)

Cleveland needs to close the Muny Lot, where all this tailgating goes on, until a couple of hours before the game and make all the arrests warranted for public drunkenness and drunk driving. The stadium needs to stop selling alcohol, period.

We dun need to hold a taxpayer-sponsored riot every weekend here in the fall and winter.

10. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Woah.!!!..there cupcake!!!!

All this angst over one itsy bitsy kid gettin accidently "bumped into" by a Browns fan that probably was just defending his teams honor after the brat in question most likely sashayed through the crowd yelling at the locals with the insults and how do you know the tyke wasn't drunk? You don't do you?

Stop selling alcohol at football games!!!???? BLASPHAMY!!!!!!

Do you even know how long it takes to get set up for a decent tailgate?? It takes a couple of hours JUST TO GET PARKED!!!! Then there is the grill set up and waiting on friends for ice and extra beer ...and the tv satelite hookup... then ya gotta cook the brats nice and slow... THEN...ya need a couple of hours to talk about stuff like the latest trades and injuries and build up enough/dink up enough courage to go watch your shitty Browns team get thier asses handed to them..

Where was I? Oh ya the "kid".. It's a football game sugar"T's" ...Kid gonna remember this little scrape ...walk it off .. and work on his form...as it should be. Then when the Browns come a visitin.. He'll have a few of his buddies all lined up and the tide will turn..the tables switched and he can call the shots.. Why don't ya think they call it HOME FEILD ADVANTAGE??????

CHRIST!!!!!!!! This is the stuff RIVALRIES are made of!!!!! This kid will be in a bar 20 years from now in "New Jersey" or some god forsaken town just like yours and the story will be exaggerated ....It's beautifull...It's American...

ARE YOU SOME KINDA COMMUNIST??????????