Get A Fucking Grip, You Shitheads Of Sports

I will admit back in the day I rarely watched my language and always drank too much before Bears games! Now that I have kids, I still drink too much, but I am considerate of other little ones around. I still playfully heckle Packers fans (nothing like tossing things at them or touching or threats, rather just you drove all that way from Green Bay to watch your team get their asses kicked!), but NEVER when there is a child with them, NEVER!

But word to parents going to any sporting event. If you are going to root for the other team, there are always drunk assholes. Wear a jacket until you get inside. Don't take too much offense if you are playfully heckled. But if someone is excessive, then get security!

Good point..

Anyone heckling a child should be ejected. It is just common sense

What should happen and what does happen are different for sure.
Now I wouldn't wear the team jersey myself, cause I'm not a gaylord.
But I would never put my kid in harms way like that. the fat bastard would have had a bloody face had he tackled my kid.

But I would never put my kid in harms way like that. the fat bastard would have had a bloody face had he tackled my kid.

Aren't you the same guy that was gonna beat up a TSA employee for patting down your kid?

My guess is that you are missing a few teeth? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me about a fight me and JayHawk(wears a kilt) had with some Seahawk fans about our own quarterback. !!! They were drunk and booing Hasselback and we turned around and told em to shut the fuck up and they invited us to meet em after the game to "go over our point of view".!! They threw stuff at us and Jay..well he was drunk too and I wasn't gonna leave him out onna limb so anyway..they pussied out and ran like little girls outta the stadium...

Aren't you the same guy that was gonna beat up a TSA employee for patting down your kid?

My guess is that you are missing a few teeth? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me about a fight me and JayHawk(wears a kilt) had with some Seahawk fans about our own quarterback. !!! They were drunk and booing Hasselback and we turned around and told em to shut the fuck up and they invited us to meet em after the game to "go over our point of view".!! They threw stuff at us and Jay..well he was drunk too and I wasn't gonna leave him out onna limb so anyway..they pussied out and ran like little girls outta the stadium...

No gaylord you have me confused with someone else

Woah.!!!..there cupcake!!!!

All this angst over one itsy bitsy kid gettin accidently "bumped into" by a Browns fan that probably was just defending his teams honor after the brat in question most likely sashayed through the crowd yelling at the locals with the insults and how do you know the tyke wasn't drunk? You don't do you?

Stop selling alcohol at football games!!!???? BLASPHAMY!!!!!!

Do you even know how long it takes to get set up for a decent tailgate?? It takes a couple of hours JUST TO GET PARKED!!!! Then there is the grill set up and waiting on friends for ice and extra beer ...and the tv satelite hookup... then ya gotta cook the brats nice and slow... THEN...ya need a couple of hours to talk about stuff like the latest trades and injuries and build up enough/dink up enough courage to go watch your shitty Browns team get thier asses handed to them..

Where was I? Oh ya the "kid".. It's a football game sugar"T's" ...Kid gonna remember this little scrape ...walk it off .. and work on his form...as it should be. Then when the Browns come a visitin.. He'll have a few of his buddies all lined up and the tide will turn..the tables switched and he can call the shots.. Why don't ya think they call it HOME FEILD ADVANTAGE??????

CHRIST!!!!!!!! This is the stuff RIVALRIES are made of!!!!! This kid will be in a bar 20 years from now in "New Jersey" or some god forsaken town just like yours and the story will be exaggerated ....It's beautifull...It's American...

ARE YOU SOME KINDA COMMUNIST??????????

Now you have made me cry, Huggy. I had a full head of righteous indignation all built up and you went and punctured my balloon.

Meanie.

All this angst over one itsy bitsy kid gettin accidently "bumped into" by a Browns fan that probably was just defending his teams honor after the brat in question most likely sashayed through the crowd yelling at the locals with the insults and how do you know the tyke wasn't drunk? You don't do you?

Do you even know how long it takes to get set up for a decent tailgate?? It takes a couple of hours JUST TO GET PARKED!!!! Then there is the grill set up and waiting on friends for ice and extra beer ...and the tv satelite hookup... then ya gotta cook the brats nice and slow... THEN...ya need a couple of hours to talk about stuff like the latest trades and injuries and build up enough/dink up enough courage to go watch your shitty Browns team get thier asses handed to them..

Where was I? Oh ya the "kid".. It's a football game sugar"T's" ...Kid gonna remember this little scrape ...walk it off .. and work on his form...as it should be. Then when the Browns come a visitin.. He'll have a few of his buddies all lined up and the tide will turn..the tables switched and he can call the shots.. Why don't ya think they call it HOME FEILD ADVANTAGE??????

CHRIST!!!!!!!! This is the stuff RIVALRIES are made of!!!!! This kid will be in a bar 20 years from now in "New Jersey" or some god forsaken town just like yours and the story will be exaggerated ....It's beautifull...It's American...

Now you have made me cry, Huggy. I had a full head of righteous indignation all built up and you went and punctured my balloon.

Meanie.

My apologies sweetie! How can I make it up to you??? It is morning!!:lol:

Meanie.

Well, *sniff sniff sniff* I *hiccup* might could feel better if'n you sent more flowers....

bouquet-of-flowers.gif

Free Delivery of Pink Roses Alstroemeria Yellow Carnations & Lavender Chrysanthemums in a Glass vase in Cleveland, OH

Meanie.

Well, *sniff sniff sniff* I *hiccup* might could feel better if'n you sent more flowers....

bouquet-of-flowers.gif

Free Delivery of Pink Roses Alstroemeria Yellow Carnations & Lavender Chrysanthemums in a Glass vase in Cleveland, OH

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lSS31uam1g[/ame]

I like going to NFL games, but the collective IQ of an NFL stadium would barely reach five figures.

I'm not a big college fan but live in a college town. When I first moved here, I asked someone what was the difference between an NFL game and a college game. He said most of the fans in the stadium are either students or former students. They are educated. At an NFL game, it looks like a typical fan blew his entire week's disposable income just to be there.

I'm not a big college fan but live in a college town. When I first moved here, I asked someone what was the difference between an NFL game and a college game. He said most of the fans in the stadium are either students or former students. They are educated. At an NFL game, it looks like a typical fan blew his entire week's disposable income just to be there.
College games always have hot chicks in the stands. Pro games have fat old guys wearing hard hats.

College games always have hot chicks in the stands. Pro games have fat old guys wearing hard hats.

Speak for yourself....:lol: :lol:

My football buddy JayHawk(Jay Craig in my "quotes") had a thing with one of the SeaGals..I saw her in person off the field many times...

She was considered one of Americas HOTTEST!!!

Amber Lancaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You got to look at fat guys in hard hats...some of us got to hang out with the hottest NFL cheerleaders in the country!!! Eat your hearts out!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My football buddy JayHawk(Jay Craig in my "quotes") had a thing with one of the SeaGals..I saw her in person off the field many times...

You got to look at fat guys in hard hats...some of us got to hang out with the hottest NFL cheerleaders in the country!!! Eat your hearts out!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

some guys need spanking material, some guys actually hit the hot chicks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOuWnlTJ7Y[/ame]

I like a sports rivalry as much as the next person. I like a beer as much as the next person. But this story makes me so goddamned mad I'd like to dip some people in tar and feather them....

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Tuesday's edition of The Plain Dealer included a letter to the editor from Danielle Brennan of Painesville Township.

WEWS Channel 5 has telecast an interview with Brennan, and ESPN.com has reported the story, which developed after the Cleveland Browns lost to the New York Jets, 26-20 in overtime, on Sunday.

Brennan's letter to the editor, published in Tuesday's The Plain Dealer:

Our family has made Cleveland our home for almost 12 years, and we tell everyone we know it is a wonderful city full of great people. Today, I'm ashamed to live here.

As a birthday gift, my husband and 8-year-old son attended the Browns-Jets game. The Jets are their favorite team. What started out as an exciting day ended with an injured little boy.

We knew there would be hecklers, but never would I have thought that my son would be called an expletive to his face or have hot dogs thrown at him. But the worst was when he was tackled by a drunken adult male in the parking lot. Yes, tackled! Can you imagine the fear that went through his mind as this buffoon landed on him with full force? It makes me sick to see the very large scrape and bruising he received.

Shame on you, Browns fans! No matter how intense the game or who the opponent is, kids are off limits. End of story. I wonder if those repulsive fans were able to sleep Sunday night, knowing they assaulted a child. I know I didn't.

-DANIELLE BRENNAN

Painesville Township
WEWS now reports that the Jets have offered to fly the Brennan family to New York to watch a Jets game from a suite. WEWS adds:

The family said they appreciate the offer, but they've graciously declined and they are done with the story. They said they just want the Muni Lot to be safer.

8-year-old Jets fan tackled by Cleveland Browns fan in spotlight after mother's letter to Plain Dealer; family declines Jets' offer | cleveland.com

If you do not pause for a moment at a game to see whether there are small children near you; if you do not make every effort to assure those children feel safe near you; if you have the stupidity and criminal mindset to hector, throw things at and assault a child over a football game.....you are a shithead and I hope to God they arrest and convict you shortly.

Get. A. Fucking. Grip.

Booze does weird things to people.

Cleveland has some seriously fierce fans.

I wish Charger fans were that fierce because I am one.

Only place in the NFL that serves Sushi at the park.

What kinda shit is that?

Forum List

Back