George W. Bush: The Pros and the Cons

Ok, I was going on an assumption that they DIDNT denie it, from Bush's response "..This is a large administration.." etc. I gathered that they didnt know WHO it was.

You shoulda linked me something like this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3150846.stm

So we both cant prove sheeit.

or can you prove Bob was lying?

Well, i hope SOMEBODY is prosecuted. It IS treason.

Originally posted by jones
or can you prove Bob was lying?

That's just it, the burden of proof is up to the prosecutors, not the defense.

And it's not up to us here to disprove theories either, the proof should be supplied by the one making the comments.

The entire Plame Affair is a cooked up bit of phoniness.

Wilson and Plame are quite active on the DC cocktail party circuit - and her identity is well known.

One cannot out someone who is not in the closet.

So what does this say about that couple:

- Either they are lying about the outing

AND

- Plame violated the security aspects of her job with her own behavior and her attention-whore husband exploited the situation to stretch out his 15 minutes of fame.

His opinion piece in the NY Times after his tea-soaked junket to Niger. His entire agenda was laid bare in that bit of self-promotion.

The profile in Vanity Fair puff piece provides another bit of perspective: Attention Whores. Period. End of story.

Wench, your assumptions are staggering!

Just wanna throw in a few wrenchs in your wonder wheel here.

Just because her identity is well known does NOT mean everyone knew she was an operative.

What do you consider self promoting?
She wasnt the one who leaked her name. and her husband can write whatever he wants. Hes trying to get the truth out ya kno.

You can catch him in "War in Iraq - truth uncovered"..many other top officials.
Oh thats right! you guys dont know the truth yet.

The real evil mouth organ is the weekly standard. Really, it is.
It aint no peoples magazine neither, its big corporate backed POS.

Anyway, That link you supplied didnt take me to article, I looked a bit too.

So, that IS your real, uhh, body? Its lovely ya know. :baby:

Its still you w/ a touch up then? I figured it was photoshopped a bit. Big o diddys looked too shaded. still, everything else looks great .
Dont do the surgery though! Its not thats its bad for your body but that its like a guy getting the pump-up version of his ding a ling. Just not the same. Oh well, most guys will nvr know or care haha :D sorry to go on and on but after looking at that pic many times I just couldnt resist.

No, hun. It is not me with a touch-up. She is one of SM's archive of avatar hotties.

I don't post pictures of my real self on the web - I need to stay anomymous for career reasons. Some of my opinions and play time would get my ass fired.

Can't get the boobs and thighs to do this at the same time. :)

Ohh ok, sm stuff.

Thats cool, Im sure your an alpha female anyway.
But remember everyone! Real girls dont look like skeletons, and boobs arent as important as you would think.

BTW still reading that article.

Hey for us females, boobs still important, tg that's not my problem. At the same time thighs and waist expectations are way out of sync.

Actually, considering my age I am waiting for the guy who loves me for my mind. lol

http://slate.msn.com/id/2091907/

Well, I get where your comming from. Photo(shes covered up), statements changed(he can if he wants, not like his "story is changed"), mingling at partys(they've always done that im sure). But my take is that they're probly TRYING to get alot of media attention to get the story out there, on front page. Which it is not. Not sure If I like that writer, hes iffy.

What is the dry drunk syndrome? "Dry drunk" traits consist of:

* Exaggerated self-importance and pomposity
* Grandiose behavior
* A rigid, judgmental outlook
* Impatience
* Childish behavior
* Irresponsible behavior
* Irrational rationalization
* Projection
* Overreaction

The above characteristics of a "dry drunk" were set forth by Katherine Van Wormer, Professor of Social Work at the UNiversity of Norther Iowa in her book "<i>Addiction Treatment: A strengths Perspective</i>".

The term is also used by AA members and supporters, as well as substance abuse counselors, to describe a recovering alcoholic who, while no longer drinking, exhibits the behaviors of an alcoholic. Such an individual is not truly sober and, as with most other dysfunctional personalities, will tend towards extremes in their behavior. Also, although these individuals may have left the bottle behind, they have never truly dealt with the issues that led to their drinking.

Does this affect how Dubbyuh makes decisions ? You damwell betcha. Dubbyuh's decisions leading up to, and after, his dirty little war were characterized by the inflexibility, narrowness and extreme character of his decisions. This man is emotionally unfit to be a dog catcher, let alone President of these United States.

* Exaggerated self-importance and pomposity
* Grandiose behavior
* A rigid, judgmental outlook
* Impatience
* Childish behavior
* Irresponsible behavior
* Irrational rationalization
* Projection
* Overreaction

First off, these are all opinion, not a diagnosis. Every one of those traits can be attributed to people for a variety of reasons. I presonally don't see those traits from Bush.

Does this affect how Dubbyuh makes decisions ? You damwell betcha

Do you have any instances you can specify to show a decision effected by a diagnosis that has never been made?

Dubbyuh's decisions leading up to, and after, his dirty little war were characterized by the inflexibility, narrowness and extreme character of his decisions.

Characterized by whom?

This man is emotionally unfit to be a dog catcher, let alone President of these United States.

And what qualifies you to say that? What do you do for a living? If this stands true for Bush, I'd imagine you would be unfit to follow behind him and clean up the crap.

Hey Jim, the other thing I love is when people say he had everthing handed to him. This comming from people who have never had more than a couple thousand dollars to manage at a time. Let me enlighten some people on this board, whether handed to you or not, managing large amounts of money is no easy task even with the help of accountants. Want proof. Just look at Mike Tyson and Michael Jackson and a host of other broke fools who had it all !!!!

I would hafta dissagree with your personal opinion there jim.

* Exaggerated self-importance and pomposity - he would need to in his position.
* Grandiose behavior - I believe he believes hes on a mission from god
* A rigid, judgmental outlook - heheh
* Impatience - rings a bell, when he said while making case for war. "It just.. doesnt make sense..for this to go on any longer"
* Childish behavior - "Bring em on"
* Irresponsible behavior - not protecting american people to best of ability.
* Irrational rationalization - "war is peace"
* Projection - he sure is projecting his morals.
* Overreaction - eh

You guys know a threat when you see one?
Bushes message for the iraqis.
"Your fate is in your own hands. DO NOT attack the oil wells. The oil is for the welfare of the iraq people.." close to that.

uhh, do WE get money here in america for people pumping oil out of OUR lands? nope, heh, expecially since were privatizing the whole country, they aint getttin sheeeit. :mad:

Once again opinion and conjecture !

Where is all that oil going, seems to me gas prices have not fallen by much here in NY !

I would hafta dissagree with your personal opinion there jim.

Ok, let's look at it.

* Exaggerated self-importance and pomposity - he would need to in his position.
then wouldn't that apply to all that have been in that position?

* Grandiose behavior - I believe he believes hes on a mission from god
Sorry, your beliefs don't make a diagnosis. Do you have anything to offer that shows he has this trait?

* A rigid, judgmental outlook - heheh
I'll assume that means you agree that is a quality needed at times by a President of the USA?

* Impatience - rings a bell, when he said while making case for war. "It just.. doesnt make sense..for this to go on any longer"
Yes, 12 years of negotiations sure showed how impatient he was. :rolleyes:

* Childish behavior - "Bring em on"
Part of a speech he read, likely written by his staff. Shows faith in the military. I just don't see this as being childish.

* Irresponsible behavior - not protecting american people to best of ability.
Seems to me that's exactly what he is doing, and he also has a tough stance on crime. What could he reasonably do to protect more at this point?

* Irrational rationalization - "war is peace"
this term has been used throughout the years and a lot of people still think it stands true. Are they all "dry drunks"?

* Projection - he sure is projecting his morals.
On who?

* Overreaction - eh
First you'll claim he could have prevented 9/11, now you'll claim he overreacts.

"Your fate is in your own hands. DO NOT attack the oil wells. The oil is for the welfare of the iraq people.." close to that.

What part of this message do you disagree with? Should he have allowed them to destroy their own oil? Looks like a reasonable quote to me.

Forum List

Back