What is the medical status of current Covid vaccinations and boosters?

1702861658859.png

So no one on this thread knows anything about what these shots actually do inside your body? :eek:

Yes, they release a protein that Pfizer had no idea about, for one thing. For another, they turn out spike proteins everywhere that were to remain confined to the arm muscle. Double oopsies!

Know anyone with a strange recurrence or occurrence of very aggressive cancer? Yeah, that's their immune system being rewritten. By mRNA. No thanks.

There are no cons.
Some of us aren't buying that.

Some months ago, Dr. Pierre Kory said, "Saw a vax-injured 26 year-old today with recent massive heart attack due to huge clot filling the LAD. Cardiologist couldn't stent open fully because clot was hard. Afraid to rupture vessel....police officer career is done. His unfortunate lot # report is below. Russian roulette!"

Hunter Biden's Metabiota collected a pig virus, PEDV, in Laos. Next, the Chinese communists did GoF experiments on PEDV:

Huazhong / PEDV GoF

Here, 21 pigs get the same LAD occlusion:

Yes, they release a protein that Pfizer had no idea about, for one thing. For another, they turn out spike proteins everywhere that were to remain confined to the arm muscle. Double oopsies!

Know anyone with a strange recurrence or occurrence of very aggressive cancer? Yeah, that's their immune system being rewritten. By mRNA. No thanks.
It seems that depending on the genome, these force-manufactured spikes can clog the system.

Setting aside the pros and cons of the original vaccinations and boosters, what is the status of the currently available shots? Specifically, I am interested in how these new shots are supposed to react in people who have had none, some or all of the previous ones. For example, I think that at least one of the original shots caused some sort of protein spike. I don't know if this was good or bad, but I would like to know if subsequent shots are designed to counteract any negative aspects of the original shots or just double down on them.

Is there any differentiation among these shots, or does one shoe fit all, regardless of personal history and circumstance?

The protein spikes are what the corona virtues are covered in.
Our exosomes use a single protein spike to insert into the ACE2 receptors in our cells, that our cells will let our exosomes in.
The corona viruses are mimicking the same protein spike as our exosomes use, so our cells will let them in.
So the mRNA vaccines make our own cells grow spike proteins, on the theory this will sensitize our immune system to attack the spike proteins of corona viruses.

But clearly this can not work and does not work, because if you could sensitive our immune system to spike proteins, we would die because of an autoimmune reaction to our own exosomes.

The mRNA vax as proven to be completely worthless as far as any long term immunity.
By generating debris, there is a 2 month increase in generic antibodies, but that is all.
And the risk from mRNA injections is huge.

There are no cons.

Get the booster if you haven’t had a bad reaction to previous boosters for Covid 19.

The cons are that if the mRNA gets out of the arm muscle and into the blood stream, that your immune system will attack any cell that starts growing spike proteins.
If the is someplace like the heart or brain, you die.
If it gets to the capillaries, they have had to amputate all 4 limbs on some people.

I’ve had all the shots and boosters and I also get regular and pretty comprehensive blood work done a few times a year and have a clean bill of health

That just means you have been lucky with the possible side effects, but it does not show the injections did any good. And from the number of infections of those vaxed, it clearly does not work.

I have had almost all of the shots. And my doctor who is also an DO explained it to me. He says because the virus mutates, the shots follow the same track and he was clear in advising me to get the up to date boosters. Frankly this has done me very well. It could be that for me it works. It might not work for you.

Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine, or DOs, complete four years of osteopathic medical school, with an emphasis on preventive medicine and comprehensive patient care. They are trained to recognize the interrelated unity among all systems of the body, each working with the other to promote overall health and wellness.

While mutations can happen, the mRNA vax can not change.
That is because the spike protein of the corona viruses can not change.
If they did change, then they would no longer mimic the spike protein of our own exosomes, and the corona virus could no longer get into our cells by using the spike proteins to open an ACE2 receptor.

Forum List

Back