What is the medical status of current Covid vaccinations and boosters?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Setting aside the pros and cons of the original vaccinations and boosters, what is the status of the currently available shots? Specifically, I am interested in how these new shots are supposed to react in people who have had none, some or all of the previous ones. For example, I think that at least one of the original shots caused some sort of protein spike. I don't know if this was good or bad, but I would like to know if subsequent shots are designed to counteract any negative aspects of the original shots or just double down on them.

Is there any differentiation among these shots, or does one shoe fit all, regardless of personal history and circumstance?

Setting aside the pros and cons of the original vaccinations and boosters, what is the status of the currently available shots? Specifically, I am interested in how these new shots are supposed to react in people who have had none, some or all of the previous ones. For example, I think that at least one of the original shots caused some sort of protein spike. I don't know if this was good or bad, but I would like to know if subsequent shots are designed to counteract any negative aspects of the original shots or just double down on them.

Is there any differentiation among these shots, or does one shoe fit all, regardless of personal history and circumstance?
There are no cons.

Get the booster if you haven’t had a bad reaction to previous boosters for Covid 19.

Whut. Covid? WTF is that--a democrat distraction?

yea i have had them all ...so far no problems and since i am a diabetic i see the doctor and do blood work every 3-4 months.....even see a cardiologist once a year....no problems....
I’ve had all the shots and boosters and I also get regular and pretty comprehensive blood work done a few times a year and have a clean bill of health

having another booster....

this is the status.

1701732017105.png

I have had almost all of the shots. And my doctor who is also an DO explained it to me. He says because the virus mutates, the shots follow the same track and he was clear in advising me to get the up to date boosters. Frankly this has done me very well. It could be that for me it works. It might not work for you.

Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine, or DOs, complete four years of osteopathic medical school, with an emphasis on preventive medicine and comprehensive patient care. They are trained to recognize the interrelated unity among all systems of the body, each working with the other to promote overall health and wellness.

No such medication. There isn’t a single medication ever created that doesn’t have cons.

Yep.

Every single pHARMaceutical drug has a lethal dose. Try reading the small print that's a little challenging to find.

Prediction -- here's where a leftist pHARMa ass-licker chimes in with "Too much WATER is lethal".

Whistleblower: Jabs are Simply Murder​

This opportunist, perpetual conflict is what happens when no one can seem to find the source of this virus. If that were known, this absurdity would be forced to end.

Status is : Avoid

Forum List

Back