What is the medical status of current Covid vaccinations and boosters?

Yes, we hoped that it would prevent infection.

And, overwhelmingly, it did make symptoms much milder and hospitalization and death far less likely.

"I would literally be willing to die sooner than later than to risk my life and limbs by taking the vaccine" is contradicted by the hundreds of millions who were vaxxed with no affects other than better health.

Your comments are not sensible.

From the documents I saw from Pfizer on twitter:

1st shot remove natural immunity if you have it
2nd shot removes your ability to create natural immunity
the rest do damage to your immune system, organs ect.

Covid never would have existed had the MSM and Govts hadnt blown it way out of proportion. And prior to covid, if a new drug killed thousands and maimed millions, the drug company responsible would be in court forever defending their criminal behavior.

Post covid, drug companies can do no wrong, and if you refuse their products your a bad person.

From the documents I saw from Pfizer on twitter:

1st shot remove natural immunity if you have it
2nd shot removes your ability to create natural immunity
the rest do damage to your immune system, organs ect.

Covid never would have existed had the MSM and Govts hadnt blown it way out of proportion. And prior to covid, if a new drug killed thousands and maimed millions, the drug company responsible would be in court forever defending their criminal behavior.

Post covid, drug companies can do no wrong, and if you refuse their products your a bad person.
False, and knowingly so. Anyone who listens to Not That Guy is an idiot.

Ok then lets see the pfizer docs then... I know what I read, clearly you must be in possession of those documents and can prove me wrong.

Please do.
Your allegations are not facts. So give us a premise, then give us the facts, then emphasize why the conclusion is important.

Please give us good info on the present safety status of the vaxxes.

It is well documented this mRNA vax is at least 10 times the adverse side effects of any real vaccine.
This is not the latest, so there have been more deaths since this.

{...

Results​

A total of 81 articles analyzed confirmed cardiovascular complications post‐COVID‐19 mRNA vaccines in 17,636 individuals and reported 284 deaths with any mRNA vaccine. Of 17,636 cardiovascular events with any mRNA vaccine, 17,192 were observed with the BNT162b2 (Pfizer−BioNTech) vaccine, 444 events with mRNA‐1273 (Moderna). Thrombosis was frequently reported with any mRNA vaccine (n = 13,936), followed by stroke (n = 758), myocarditis (n = 511), myocardial infarction (n = 377), pulmonary embolism (n = 301), and arrhythmia (n = 254). Stratifying the results by vaccine type showed that thrombosis (80.8%) was common in the BNT162b2 cohort, while stroke (39.9%) was common with mRNA‐1273 for any dose. The time between the vaccination dosage and the first symptom onset averaged 5.6 and 4.8 days with the mRNA‐1273 vaccine and BNT162b2, respectively. The mRNA‐1273 cohort reported 56 deaths compared to the 228 with BNT162b2, while the rest were discharged or transferred to the ICU.
...}
17,636 out of how many vaccinated individuals total? How many were already infected with COVID-19? Why no link?

Yes, we hoped that it would prevent infection.

And, overwhelmingly, it did make symptoms much milder and hospitalization and death far less likely.

"I would literally be willing to die sooner than later than to risk my life and limbs by taking the vaccine" is contradicted by the hundreds of millions who were vaxxed with no affects other than better health.

Your comments are not sensible.
Your view of it all notably lacks the perspective and data regarding the disparity in batches when correlated with VAERS data.

Knowing that the VAERS data is vastly underreported, the tip of the iceberg as it were, analysis has shown that about 5% of the batches were responsible for about 70% of the reported adverse events.

1706576416782.png

Forum List

Back