George Lopez pisses on Trump's star in Hollywood

His genitals are blurred out. I seriously doubt he really pissed. Let's not be silly.
Uh...Its George Lopez. I wouldnt put much past him. Looks like you were right though.

George Lopez pretends to urinate on Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

Yep. I figured as much when I saw it was pixelated.

>> In the footage, Lopez, 57, clad in a black suit and tie, can be seen telling a man to record him from behind. He then tilts the bottle forward and empties it as he leans his head back. <<​

Of course the OP lines up to buy Tweeter Fake News, and she'll take the hook, line and sinker too, thank you very much.
Fake or real, you think that shit is mature do you?

Are you familiar with the arcane concept called "comedy"?

How 'bout "gullibility"?

Summa y'all don't seem to know a whole lot about uh, a male taking a squirt, but that stream was way too voluminous to be real. Yet y'all line up to buy it because you wanted it to be real.

No words. Other then this is why people are leaving the Democrat party in droves.

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people. Anybody with a conciousness left wouldn't even want to be a part of these scum bags ,

Even those who can't stand Obama never stooped to the levels of these grown adults who are about as mature as a six year old . In some ways a six year old is more grown up than you Trump hating idiots.

He has a star on the boardwalk, yikes.

I'm pretty sure with all the homeless occupying the area that Drumpfs star has been pissed on for real and multiple times.

article-2109006-11FC8055000005DC-647_634x420.jpg

Well, I piss on liberals graves, all of the time. So, I don't care.

His genitals are blurred out. I seriously doubt he really pissed. Let's not be silly.
Uh...Its George Lopez. I wouldnt put much past him. Looks like you were right though.

>> In the footage, Lopez, 57, clad in a black suit and tie, can be seen telling a man to record him from behind. He then tilts the bottle forward and empties it as he leans his head back. <<​

Of course the OP lines up to buy Tweeter Fake News, and she'll take the hook, line and sinker too, thank you very much.
Its about as mature as the infantile asshole in the WH

Yet you Trum[ haters are the fkn retards who lay on the floor in grocery stores. childish asshole.

Yet you Trum[ haters are the fkn retards who lay on the floor in grocery stores. childish asshole.
I dont hate Drumpf. I just think he is an emotionally immature, dickless wonder and the leader of the rubes.

WHO bought, and then created a thread on, some comedian pouring a bottle of water claiming it was "pissing"? And then tried to tie it to political parties?

Gullible's Travels.

Last edited:
Yes, definitely needs to be deported. Wonder why they keep flooding the place, since we're so gosh darn oppressive n racist n shit.

Yes, definitely needs to be deported. Wonder why they keep flooding the place, since we're so gosh darn oppressive n racist n shit.

WHO bought, and then created a thread on, some guy pouring a bottle of water claiming it was "pissing"?

Gullible's Travels.
This OP is exhibit A in the fact that Drumpf is the leader of the rubes.

It's a metaphor for how these 3rd-world, criminal, humanoid dregs of humanity south of our border are pissing all over this country in their ingrate quest to suck everything they can out of us. Because they are jealous ingrates too stupid to create a successful society of their own.

Forum List

Back