‘He Needs To Resign’: Gold Star Families Call On Biden To Admit Mistakes In Afghanistan Withdrawal

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Gold Star families have been treated like crap by Biden.

And the whores of the MSM have played along with it.

On the two-year anniversary of the Afghanistan withdrawal, Gold Star parents are calling for the Biden administ ration to admit its mistakes and to honor the fallen.

The Daily Caller spoke to the parents of Marine Sgt. Nicole Gee, Marine Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, Marine Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and Marine Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui — five of the service members who were killed in the Abbey Gate terror attack at the Kabul airport on Aug. 26 of 2021.

The Gold Star families called for President Joe Biden to resign and expressed frustration at the president’s lack of accountability for the chaotic withdrawal. They also requested for the 13 service members killed in the Abbey Gate terror bombing to be honored at the White House, and for Biden to finally say their names.

‘Biden Never Said The 13 Names’

The frustration at the lack of a sufficient response from Biden is greater on the second anniversary than the first, the parents told the Caller.

“This year is so different … I’m so frustrated, I’m so mad. I can’t believe that they did that to our kids,” said Carol Briseno, the mother of Cpl. Sanchez. Sanchez was 22 years old and had been reassigned to the Kabul airport after serving as an Embassy Guard in Jordan.

“Nobody’s paying for what they did. Nobody is saying ‘yes we messed up’ and ‘I’m sorry,'” Briseno added. “Biden never said the 13 names. He didn’t say the names because he knows that he failed. That he actually failed our kids and failed our families and messed up.”

Around the one year anniversary, Biden put out a statement with the 13 names. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said she had “nothing to share” about what the president would do to commemorate the deadly withdrawal.

Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Hoover, said the two year anniversary of the withdrawal is especially frustrating given that Biden still hasn’t “acknowledged our kids.”

“Biden hasn’t said our kids’ names once. Not a single time,” he told the Caller. “These kids need to be celebrated. They need to be thanked … They need to have their names said, have them be remembered.”

...​

On the two-year anniversary of the Afghanistan withdrawal, Gold Star parents are calling for the Biden administ ration to admit its mistakes and to honor the fallen.​
The Daily Caller spoke to the parents of Marine Sgt. Nicole Gee, Marine Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, Marine Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and Marine Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui — five of the service members who were killed in the Abbey Gate terror attack at the Kabul airport on Aug. 26 of 2021.​
The Gold Star families called for President Joe Biden to resign and expressed frustration at the president’s lack of accountability for the chaotic withdrawal. They also requested for the 13 service members killed in the Abbey Gate terror bombing to be honored at the White House, and for Biden to finally say their names.​
The frustration at the lack of a sufficient response from Biden is greater on the second anniversary than the first, the parents told the Caller.​
“This year is so different … I’m so frustrated, I’m so mad. I can’t believe that they did that to our kids,” said Carol Briseno, the mother of Cpl. Sanchez. Sanchez was 22 years old and had been reassigned to the Kabul airport after serving as an Embassy Guard in Jordan.​
“Nobody’s paying for what they did. Nobody is saying ‘yes we messed up’ and ‘I’m sorry,'” Briseno added. “Biden never said the 13 names. He didn’t say the names because he knows that he failed. That he actually failed our kids and failed our families and messed up.”​
Around the one year anniversary, Biden put out a statement with the 13 names. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said she had “nothing to share” about what the president would do to commemorate the deadly withdrawal.​
Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Hoover, said the two year anniversary of the withdrawal is especially frustrating given that Biden still hasn’t “acknowledged our kids.”​
“Biden hasn’t said our kids’ names once. Not a single time,” he told the Caller. “These kids need to be celebrated. They need to be thanked … They need to have their names said, have them be remembered.”​
...​

Biden and the democrats are unmitigated pieces of excrement.

On the two-year anniversary of the Afghanistan withdrawal, Gold Star parents are calling for the Biden administ ration to admit its mistakes and to honor the fallen.​
The Daily Caller spoke to the parents of Marine Sgt. Nicole Gee, Marine Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, Marine Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and Marine Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui — five of the service members who were killed in the Abbey Gate terror attack at the Kabul airport on Aug. 26 of 2021.​
The Gold Star families called for President Joe Biden to resign and expressed frustration at the president’s lack of accountability for the chaotic withdrawal. They also requested for the 13 service members killed in the Abbey Gate terror bombing to be honored at the White House, and for Biden to finally say their names.​
The frustration at the lack of a sufficient response from Biden is greater on the second anniversary than the first, the parents told the Caller.​
“This year is so different … I’m so frustrated, I’m so mad. I can’t believe that they did that to our kids,” said Carol Briseno, the mother of Cpl. Sanchez. Sanchez was 22 years old and had been reassigned to the Kabul airport after serving as an Embassy Guard in Jordan.​
“Nobody’s paying for what they did. Nobody is saying ‘yes we messed up’ and ‘I’m sorry,'” Briseno added. “Biden never said the 13 names. He didn’t say the names because he knows that he failed. That he actually failed our kids and failed our families and messed up.”​
Around the one year anniversary, Biden put out a statement with the 13 names. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said she had “nothing to share” about what the president would do to commemorate the deadly withdrawal.​
Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Hoover, said the two year anniversary of the withdrawal is especially frustrating given that Biden still hasn’t “acknowledged our kids.”​
“Biden hasn’t said our kids’ names once. Not a single time,” he told the Caller. “These kids need to be celebrated. They need to be thanked … They need to have their names said, have them be remembered.”​
...​

Who's withdrawal timeline was it?

Who negotiated it with the enemy instead of our allies?

Come on man, this is just the same tRumped up bullshit you guys have been crying about for a year now.

Who's withdrawal timeline was it?

Who negotiated it with the enemy instead of our allies?

Come on man, this is just the same tRumped up bullshit you guys have been crying about for a year now.
Biden scrapped Trump's plan and did it on his own. Even screwed over our allies doing it. So fuck off, Biden owns it.

Biden scrapped Trump's plan and did it on his own. Even screwed over our allies doing it. So fuck off, Biden owns it.
Is that the lie they're telling you over in LALA land? Look at a few news articles from thetime.

not epoch times.

Yes Biden scrapped Trump's plan, as he did with all Trump's policies. That's why he is failing, silly.
Uh huh, sure.

patpat-pat.gif

Biden didn't make a mistake getting us out of that craphole country, his mistake was to get us int Ukraine.

Notice how quick we go from one war into another. If Republicans go from one way of foreign incursions to reverse, Progs will go opposite. Ukraine are honkies. White mutha phukers. The evilest people in history. Ask Joe. And yet hundreds of billions of dollars are spent on this nation. You African Americans....figure it out.

Forum List

Back