George Lopez pisses on Trump's star in Hollywood

If there isn't one thing I have learned from Mexicans, modesty isn't their strong suit. Mexican men pee wherever they are. In front of children or little old ladies, they don't care. George Lopez has a star on Hollywood Blvd, too. I have a sudden urge to dump a truckload of fertilizer on that exact spot. Ya know, because its Bullsh*t.
No modesty by exposing a bottle of water, eh?
What in the hell are you talking about?
If there isn't one thing I have learned from Mexicans, modesty isn't their strong suit. Mexican men pee wherever they are. In front of children or little old ladies, they don't care. George Lopez has a star on Hollywood Blvd, too. I have a sudden urge to dump a truckload of fertilizer on that exact spot. Ya know, because its Bullsh*t.

Tsk tsk. A bottle of water with no clothes on? :nono:
Did I miss something? George Lopez pulled his pants down and was pee shy so he used Perrier instead? What a fine point I missed.

Nobody pulled pants down. A comedian posed as if pissing while all he did was pour water on the sidewalk. Then somebody pixelated the crotch area and sold it as "man pees on Rump star". Anybody watching even the pixelated video could see immediately that it was faked. The volume of water made it obvious.

Yet in came the march of drones professing to believe the ruse, simply because they wished it to be true. Which says far more about them than about a comedian's prank.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Tsk tsk. A bottle of water with no clothes on? :nono:
Did I miss something? George Lopez pulled his pants down and was pee shy so he used Perrier instead? What a fine point I missed.

Nobody pulled pants down. A comedian posed as if pissing while all he did was pour water on the sidewalk. Then somebody pixelated the crotch area and sold it as "man pees on Rump star". Anybody watching even the pixelated video could see immediately that it was faked. The volume of water made it obvious.

Yet in came the march of drones professing to believe the ruse, simply because they wished it to be true. Which says far more about them than about a comedian's prank.
Wow, big difference. The sentiment was there. Great prank, perhaps it backfired. I don't see the humor in it.

No words. Other then this is why people are leaving the Democrat party in droves.

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people. Anybody with a conciousness left wouldn't even want to be a part of these scum bags ,

Even those who can't stand Obama never stooped to the levels of these grown adults who are about as mature as a six year old . In some ways a six year old is more grown up than you Trump hating idiots.

Bravo to George Lopez :clap:

Gave his twitter and instagram follows after seeing this.

Forum List

Back