George Lopez pisses on Trump's star in Hollywood

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
No words. Other then this is why people are leaving the Democrat party in droves.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....1364213104935&notif_t=feed_comment&ref=notif#

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people. Anybody with a conciousness left wouldn't even want to be a part of these scum bags ,

Even those who can't stand Obama never stooped to the levels of these grown adults who are about as mature as a six year old . In some ways a six year old is more grown up than you Trump hating idiots.

No words. Other then this is why people are leaving the Democrat party in droves.

The disrespect and those true colors really do prove who you losers really are as people. Anybody with a conciousness left wouldn't even want to be a part of these scum bags ,

Even those who can't stand Obama never stooped to the levels of these grown adults who are about as mature as a six year old . In some ways a six year old is more grown up than you Trump hating idiots.

Millions of Democrat Voters are despicable racist Aztlan Nationalist who are enraged that Trump is trying to enforce America's immigration laws and control our border crossings.

immigrationracistsignsmaywoodmexicans.jpg

Hurray for George Lopez. The infantile mind of Drumpf is on full display.

Who the fuck is "George Lopez"? What's he got to do with politics?

Who the fuck is "George Lopez"? What's he got to do with politics?

He is a comedian and he has nothing to do with politics.

Talking about infantile! Pulling your tiny willie out and pissing in public is mature? Ya think?

Talking about infantile! Pulling your tiny willie out and pissing in public is mature? Ya think?

Who said anything was tiny or that it was mature?

Where I'm from, guys love pissin' off the back porch.
They are definitely not all YOUNG guys, either.

His genitals are blurred out. I seriously doubt he really pissed. Let's not be silly.
Uh...Its George Lopez. I wouldnt put much past him. Looks like you were right though.

George Lopez pretends to urinate on Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

Yep. I figured as much when I saw it was pixelated.

>> In the footage, Lopez, 57, clad in a black suit and tie, can be seen telling a man to record him from behind. He then tilts the bottle forward and empties it as he leans his head back. <<​

Of course the OP lines up to buy Tweeter Fake News, and she'll take the hook, line and sinker too, thank you very much.

The question is --- we don't yet know --- when he did this gag did he imitate the voice of a Russian prostitute? :eusa_think:

His genitals are blurred out. I seriously doubt he really pissed. Let's not be silly.
Uh...Its George Lopez. I wouldnt put much past him. Looks like you were right though.

>> In the footage, Lopez, 57, clad in a black suit and tie, can be seen telling a man to record him from behind. He then tilts the bottle forward and empties it as he leans his head back. <<​

Of course the OP lines up to buy Tweeter Fake News, and she'll take the hook, line and sinker too, thank you very much.
Fake or real, you think that shit is mature do you?

Fake or real, you think that shit is mature do you?
Its about as mature as the infantile asshole in the WH

Forum List

Back