UK Reality Show Star Comes Out As British Cigarette, Man Who Smashed His Beans Cheats On Him With A WOMAN...Hilarity Ensues

SamInAZ

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2023
Arizona
"Newcastle World

Geordie Shore star Grant Coulson cheated on days after coming out​

Holly Allton
15 August 2023, 04:49
Former Geordie Shore star, Grant Coulson.

Former Geordie Shore star, Grant Coulson.
Former Geordie Shore star Grant Coulson is reportedly “devastated” after discovering his boyfriend had cheated on him, just days after the reality TV star opened up about his sexuality.
The 31-year-old, who had a brief romance with Chloe Ferry during his time on Geordie Shore, revealed last week that he was in a happy relationship with a man named Scott, who he “hoped to marry”. The couple were reportedly living together, and shared a dog named Hugo.

In an exclusive interview with The Mirror, Grant said: “I think everyone, including myself, has your own journey with figuring out sexuality and getting more comfortable with it.”
R
He further spoke fondly of his relationship with Scott, as he said: “For years I hid the real me and now I am finally happy.”
However, it has now been reported by The Mirror that Grant and Scott have split up, after Scott reportedly cheated on Grant by kissing a woman."

These faggots crack me up. The vast majority have no desire to stay monogamous ...and really have no reason to, since knocking & getting knocked up is not possible. Fag marriage was just a trojan horse meant to normalize degenerate sexual behavior...these people never really cared about "getting married like normal people'.

Last edited:
Who cares ? The Banana States of America has countless examples of this -- now a Godless former super power .

• Banned
Who cares ? The Banana States of America has countless examples of this -- now a Godless former super power .
It's just another example of the Right being right about this all along. The reality of these people's actual lives & how messed up it is has to be shown. The media & other institutions of influence won't do that for us.

It's just another example of the Right being right about this all along. The reality of these people's actual lives & how messed up it is has to be shown. The media & other institutions of influence won't do that for us.
Tragedy is how far it has spread and the depths of dumness that exist . Despite being technically middle age , I mix a great deal with young people and their lack of basic education and love of rubbish is near unbelievable . They are like a new wave of a mutated Covid virus -- and in frighteningly large numbers .

Yes brother. Because straight folks never cheat. Thats a maga principle.

• Banned
Yes brother. Because straight folks never cheat. Thats a maga principle.
Faggots cannot even manage monogamy. The majority of faggots & dykes who play house by government decree a.k.a are "gay married" have open marriages...and they still don't last long.

Faggots cannot even manage monogamy. The majority of faggots & dykes who play house by government decree a.k.a are "gay married" have open marriages...and they still don't last long.
There is a gay couple across the road from me. They have been together forever.
What about your gay friends ?

No you dont. You are making it up on the basis of a few anecdotes and your prejudice.

" LGBTQ+ people appear to be particularly interested in consensually non-monogamous relationships. In the U.S., 77% of bisexual and gay men and 56% of bisexual and lesbian women have been in a consensually non-monogamous relationship at some point during their life. This rate of prior engagement is two times higher among lesbian, gay, and bisexual people than heterosexual people."

Like I said, they play house, they aren't into traditional marriage by vast majority.
Doesn't change much across the western world. Wherever faggotry is going on, fags gonna fag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back