"Gender surgery destroyed my childhood and life"

Too bad and too late now to miss his penis .....because he still is a he, penis or cut penis, his DNA will prove he is a he.

These crazy people should intern themselves in a mental asylum before doing shit like this.

At some point people must take responsability for their actions.

They did it, they made the decision, they own their mistake, period.

You can not blame the rest of the world for everything.

Young people are taken advantage of and told they need to transition to find happiness.

If women who identify as men can get legal testosterone to shoot up with, then so should ordinary guys who identify as bodybuilders. Only fair.

If women who identify as men can get legal testosterone to shoot up with, then so should ordinary guys who identify as bodybuilders. Only fair.
Testosterone is readily available and many in the bodybuilding community both men and women use it. I workout but never did steroids because of the serious side effects associated with them.

Testosterone is readily available and many in the bodybuilding community both men and women use it. I workout but never did steroids because of the serious side effects associated with them.
Right, but it’s not legal.

Legalize it. Why do transsexuals have the right to it but not cis/straight/whatever men?

women should not really use it under any circumstances anyways, whether it be confused women looking to “transition” or by female bodybuilders.

It’s the MALE hormone that determines the male secondary sex characteristics. It’s not meant for women.

Right, but it’s not legal.

Legalize it. Why do transsexuals have the right to it but not cis/straight/whatever men?

women should not really use it under any circumstances anyways, whether it be confused women looking to “transition” or by female bodybuilders.

It’s the MALE hormone that determines the male secondary sex characteristics. It’s not meant for women.
Many female bodybuilders use male hormones for muscular development and are willing to accept the side effects. Many of them get lower voices and increased body hair.

It amuses me how the extreme feminists go on and on about “toxic masculinity” and “the future is female” and all that jazz, but the hormones everyone from both sexes seem want to get their hands on is Test.

I don’t see any huge black market for estrogen….

Young people aren't ready to be making those kinds of decisions.

Parents need to teach their kids that there are people working in the education system and the media who are trying to lure them into experimenting with these things which can have devastating consequences. Kids need to eventually understand that they are being groomed with the expectation that eventually they will vote exclusively for the political party that enabled them to do it and then defended them when they did it. It's a way of the DNC forcefully adopting your kids to use as a voter base. And of course this grooming and transition MUST begin a number of years before the kids reach voter age. It's obvious what's going on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back