Late Life Lesbians

There are very few hardcore lesbians. Most women that identify as lesbians are really bisexual.
I find it difficult to believe the stories of people, men and women, that married and seemed to enjoy sex with their partners for years, creating many children through the sex act that come out as being strictly gay.

I find it difficult to believe the stories of people, men and women, that married and seemed to enjoy sex with their partners for years, creating many children through the sex act that come out as being strictly gay.
Most older lesbians I've talked with say they turned to women because their ex-husbands were bad in bed and they had great sexual experiences with other women. This caused a rift in their marriages.

A lot of your lesbians nowadays were born as fellows and now identify as women and lesbians.

Probably the largest growing group of lesbos out there.

They face a lot of discrimination from segments of the Lesbian Community, who refuse to have relations with them.

Yes I had sex with a woman that told me she was lesbian. She and I had a few too many drinks and we wound up back at her apartment. She seemed to enjoy it and texted me many times wanting to hookup again.

Most older lesbians I've talked with say they turned to women because their ex-husbands were bad in bed and they had great sexual experiences with other women. This caused a rift in their marriages.
That is believable. However, is that a good enough reason to break up a family?

Yes I had sex with a woman that told me she was lesbian. She and I had a few too many drinks and we wound up back at her apartment. She seemed to enjoy it and texted me many times wanting to hookup again.
Perhaps she thinks of you as a lesbian too.

That is believable. However, is that a good enough reason to break up a family?
It is not a good reason and the women that do this are self-centered and care only about themselves. They have no regard for the feelings of their husbands and are only into self gratification. The one I slept with put her sexual needs ahead of anything else.

Maybe it’s because older women aren’t as interested in sex as their younger counterparts.

Many 20-40 year old self-proclaimed lesbians I’ve known will still bend over for some D when they crave it

Maybe it’s because older women aren’t as interested in sex as their younger counterparts.

Many 20-40 year old self-proclaimed lesbians I’ve known will still bend over for some D when they crave it
The one I dicked seemed to enjoy it and asked for more a few hours later.

Forum List

Back