"Gender surgery destroyed my childhood and life"

Instead of trying to understand you people are only trying to hate, what was the message Jesus left us about dealing with those that are different than you?

I can tell by the daily threads on a certain group in the US that the so-called right wants the state to control how your child is raised and what stereotypical gender roles will be forced upon humans...Congrats on making the state the supreme power in private lives. Mistakes are made when people make their own decisions but that is the price we pay for freedom and liberty, something the right abhors the right to self determination.

There are people who regret getting married shall we outlaw love a human emotion which has traumatized, abused and killed humans?
Getting married does not remove healthy organs, render the person sterile, or alter their body.
You have to be high.

When were you told? Where is your source to cite for your supposid statements of "fact"?
it's what they are told. For years it's the popular myth.

It's not true otherwise children would be killing themselves for years. Suicide among children is fairly recent, and now epidemic.

The take away I am getting from this is liberals are just doped up contrians China funds. 95% of Americans and decent human beings in their right mind DO NOT WANT OR CONDONE this shit.

The medical community is getting richer mutilating children. More people need to speak out against this abomination.
_107732704_pernkopf-nazi-illustrators.jpg

Eduard Pernkopf: The Nazi book of anatomy still used by surgeons

_107910931_img_2548.jpg

Instead of trying to understand you people are only trying to hate, what was the message Jesus left us about dealing with those that are different than you?
His message, the Gospel, is all about sin, repentance, and reconciliation with a Holy and Righteous G-d. Not about accepting people's indulgences in sin. This is why it absolutely frosts me that Sodomites have latched onto the civil rights movement. Race cannot be changed, but sexual behavior, and that's what it's all about, can! Oh and here's the ONLY "affirming" care needed in life:
Holy-Bible.jpg

His message, the Gospel, is all about sin, repentance, and reconciliation with a Holy and Righteous G-d. Not about accepting people's indulgences in sin. This is why it absolutely frosts me that Sodomites have latched onto the civil rights movement. Race cannot be changed, but sexual behavior, and that's what it's all about, can! Oh and here's the ONLY "affirming" care needed in life: View attachment 783338
God never did ask for permission to not be a pedo.

Forum List

Back