Gee, Christie; when WILL you learn

Plus Obama has that bluish tint to his lips and gums.

That's called cyanosis.

His O2 sats are low due to smoking cigarettes, and wharever else he may still smoke.

What?? Another racist ass hole. If you are in the military, you're a disgrace. And you don't know what you're talking about. Another lying right wing idiot making up stories. Get out of the Navy. I don't want your sort protectinbg this nation. I don't trust racists.
Another Obamabot meltdown!:clap2:

Too fuckin' funny!........It's now "racist" to point out Obama is showing signs that many smokers show.

Fuckin' loony Obamabots are watching their beloved liberal hero abjctly fail on so many levels, that once again, the can only throw out the worn out race card, even though it doesn't exist.......After all, they sure can't point to his success.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Showing signs many smokers show??? You are so full of shit, it's unbelievable. You people never own what you say. A rose by any other name is still a rose, ass. Just like a racist is a racist by any other name. Quit making a fool of yourself. The mask came off long ago.

Plus Obama has that bluish tint to his lips and gums.

That's called cyanosis.

His O2 sats are low due to smoking cigarettes, and wharever else he may still smoke.

What?? Another racist ass hole. If you are in the military, you're a disgrace. And you don't know what you're talking about. Another lying right wing idiot making up stories. Get out of the Navy. I don't want your sort protectinbg this nation. I don't trust racists.

How is my comment racist, fuckstick?

I've been in medicine for over 30 years, I tell you, dipshit, Obama is still smoking.

I did 26 years in the Navy and now teach in a public high school. I bet that chaps your leftist, lispy ass, don't it, mouth breather.

Now go sputter and lisp somewhere else.

Even if it were true, it would not change my opinion of you one bit. I don't care if you were in the navy, taught school, or swam the English Channel backwards!!! You're an ignorant right wing ass hole. And nothing can change that.

Too fuckin' funny!........It's now "racist" to point out Obama is showing signs that many smokers show.

Fuckin' loony Obamabots are watching their beloved liberal hero abjctly fail on so many levels, that once again, the can only throw out the worn out race card, even though it doesn't exist.......After all, they sure can't point to his success.

Showing signs many smokers show??? You are so full of shit, it's unbelievable. You people never own what you say. A rose by any other name is still a rose, ass. Just like a racist is a racist by any other name. Quit making a fool of yourself. The mask came off long ago.
Yeah, ya' ignorant fuck.........Smokers of all colors develop blue lips and gums due to depleted oxygen levels. It's a damn fact, and Obama displays those signs.

Christ, you are the poster child of our failed public education system.

Wow, it's hard to tell who is more stupid. You or truthmatters.

:thup:

I've been in medicine for over 30 years, I tell you, dipshit, Obama is still smoking.

I did 26 years in the Navy and now teach in a public high school. I bet that chaps your leftist, lispy ass, don't it, mouth breather.

Even if it were true, it would not change my opinion of you one bit. I don't care if you were in the navy, taught school, or swam the English Channel backwards!!! You're an ignorant right wing ass hole. And nothing can change that.

Too friggin' funny!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bluish tint? Really - and you're the only one to pick up on it. My hat's off to you, Sir.

By the way, and I know you know this. What else can cause that "bluish tint."

Well, well....look who got back on Al Gore's amazing Internet.

I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over your opinion of me.

Where have you been all my life? This is going to be fun, isn't it? You get all spun up and I get free entertainment. If I weren't such an asshole I would pity you, you pathetic crybaby.

Bluish tint? Really - and you're the only one to pick up on it. My hat's off to you, Sir.

A few cartoonists have noticed, too.

obama_blue.jpg

Yeah, ya' ignorant fuck.........Smokers of all colors develop blue lips and gums due to depleted oxygen levels. It's a damn fact, and Obama displays those signs.

Christ, you are the poster child of our failed public education system.

Were Laura Bush's lips blue?

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s bid to raise money nationwide for Republicans as he considers a presidential run is forcing him to divulge details on out-of- state trips that he had previously kept secret.

Christie, 49, has made at least 35 political appearances outside New Jersey since he took office in January 2010, according to a review of his public schedule, published reports and Republican State Committee finance records filed with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission.

Those trips became a political issue after Christie’s June attendance at a private Colorado gathering hosted by the Tea- Party-backing Koch brothers came to light. Christie, who pledged a “new era of transparency” in his inaugural address, didn’t notify the public or legislative leaders that he left the state that day. New Jersey has no formal notification process for when a governor travels.

“The governor needs to recognize that he has a responsibility to the people of New Jersey to at least assure for the orderly transfer of power if he does decide to leave the state,” said state Senator Loretta Weinberg, a Democrat from Teaneck who ran unsuccessfully for lieutenant governor as Jon Corzine’s running mate in the 2009 election won by Christie.
Somebody give me the last piece of the puzzle.

Why are these meetings so secretive? Hmmm?

Christie Comes Clean on Trips as N.J. Governor Seeks Donations - Bloomberg

What was secretive about it? Was it secretive because he did not obey a law that doesn't exist to tell the legislature that he went somewhere?

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s bid to raise money nationwide for Republicans as he considers a presidential run is forcing him to divulge details on out-of- state trips that he had previously kept secret.

Christie, 49, has made at least 35 political appearances outside New Jersey since he took office in January 2010, according to a review of his public schedule, published reports and Republican State Committee finance records filed with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission.

Those trips became a political issue after Christie’s June attendance at a private Colorado gathering hosted by the Tea- Party-backing Koch brothers came to light. Christie, who pledged a “new era of transparency” in his inaugural address, didn’t notify the public or legislative leaders that he left the state that day. New Jersey has no formal notification process for when a governor travels.

“The governor needs to recognize that he has a responsibility to the people of New Jersey to at least assure for the orderly transfer of power if he does decide to leave the state,” said state Senator Loretta Weinberg, a Democrat from Teaneck who ran unsuccessfully for lieutenant governor as Jon Corzine’s running mate in the 2009 election won by Christie.
Somebody give me the last piece of the puzzle.

Why are these meetings so secretive? Hmmm?

Christie Comes Clean on Trips as N.J. Governor Seeks Donations - Bloomberg

What was secretive about it? Was it secretive because he did not obey a law that doesn't exist to tell the legislature that he went somewhere?

i know.. how DARE Christie disobey a law that does not exist! The nerve!

What part of “The governor needs to recognize that he has a responsibility to the people of New Jersey to at least assure for the orderly transfer of power if he does decide to leave the state,” do YOU find baffling - and again. What's with all the secrecy?? They are the leaders of the free world. What is with these Koch meetings. The press is not welcome. What's up with that.

Both parties do this. When a liberal chooses to ignore the sins of their own party and go after the other, it just sounds partisan. If this were a real issue to you then you'd hold your own party accountable first so there would be credibility when you went after the other. So as it is, you have a point but no credibility, so where are you? Nowhere.

You don't see me supporting Obama or the dems in congress do you?
I still say the right is a hopey changey bunch like gamblers , all convinced that this will be the one that will fix everything.

I'm very observant.

Yes. And. What else can cause that bluish tint? Because we both know there are a whole lot of reasons having nothing to do with smoking. Right.

I'm very observant.

Yes. And. What else can cause that bluish tint? Because we both know there are a whole lot of reasons having nothing to do with smoking. Right.

Right. It could be he is choking on the complexities of the job. Being the leader of the free world is very difficult. He has proven to be inept. He was not qualified from the get-go and has not learned very much on the job. Surely that is what you are referring to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back