Gee, Christie; when WILL you learn

Right. It could be he is choking on the complexities of the job. Being the leader of the free world is very difficult. He has proven to be inept. He was not qualified from the get-go and has not learned very much on the job. Surely that is what you are referring to.

Oh, come on now. YOU claimed medical knowledge, now stick to it. What else causes blue lips. Of course, you're the only one who has noticed, so if it is true, it's indeed very mild. And none of the smokers I know has it. Does this have something to do with the undercast of black men's skin being blue? Inquiring minds want to know.

Allow me to refresh your memory.

Skin discoloration - bluish: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Please point out where you see 'smoking'.

not taking sides here... but...

Healthopedia.com - Cyanosis
Cyanosis is a blue or purple discoloration of the skin that can occur when there is not enough oxygen in a person's blood or tissues
Cyanosis may be caused by a number of conditions, including:
chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), such as emphysema, which are usually caused by smoking

That's all I'm saying. Obama has a history of smoking and is an admitted doper. I made an observation that appears to be cyanosis. The message board race baiters are using that to paint me as a racist.

Oh, come on now. YOU claimed medical knowledge, now stick to it. What else causes blue lips. Of course, you're the only one who has noticed, so if it is true, it's indeed very mild. And none of the smokers I know has it. Does this have something to do with the undercast of black men's skin being blue? Inquiring minds want to know.

Cyanosis is a blue or purple discoloration of the skin that can occur when there is not enough oxygen in a person's blood or tissues
chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), such as emphysema, which are usually caused by smoking

That's all I'm saying. Obama has a history of smoking and is an admitted doper. I made an observation that appears to be cyanosis. The message board race baiters are using that to paint me as a racist.

You haven't shown yourself to be a racist, it's just a tactic from the left to put fear in the left base.

You haven't shown yourself to be a racist, it's just a tactic from the left to put fear in the left base.

yeah, comments about Christie's waist line led to comment on the current POTUS's appearance. It doesn't take much to set the loonies on the left off.

Well "shiver me timbers" There it is, it could be caused by smoking.

Meister, you know better. I can't even believe you went there.

So - which do you believe the President has? COPD, or emphysema? Which can also be caused by issues other than smoking.

Well, well....look who got back on Al Gore's amazing Internet.

I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over your opinion of me.

Where have you been all my life? This is going to be fun, isn't it? You get all spun up and I get free entertainment. If I weren't such an asshole I would pity you, you pathetic crybaby.

Save your ration of shit. You are just pissed off because I'm not falling for your crap. Take the other 2 idiots by the hand and jump in the lake.

You don't piss me off. I'm about the most non-pissed off dude ever.

Besides, you are a fuckin' idiot. Your only two neurons are connected by a spirochete. How's that for an Internet diagnosis.

Truthfully?? It sounds like someone trying to sound smart. It didn't work.

I know lots and lots of smokers. Why aren't they smurfs? WHY!? /sob

I have smoked myself for years and years. So did my parents and aunts and uncles. I never saw anybody with blue lips. You and I both know what this is about, don't we???

You and your inbred family don't (and didn't, must have died from cancer) have blue lips due to the brown, greasy nicotine stain covering your wrinkled ass face.

I invite you to visit one of my six classes full of mostly Hispanics, African Americans, and Middle Easterners and call their favorites teacher (me) a racist. They would rip your old ass head off.

You said I don't piss you off. It sure sounds as though I do. Why do you keep trying to sound important?? You are ignorant and it shows. So quit trying to impress, you little ass hole.

I have smoked myself for years and years. So did my parents and aunts and uncles. I never saw anybody with blue lips. You and I both know what this is about, don't we???

You and your inbred family don't (and didn't, must have died from cancer) have blue lips due to the brown, greasy nicotine stain covering your wrinkled ass face.

I invite you to visit one of my six classes full of mostly Hispanics, African Americans, and Middle Easterners and call their favorites teacher (me) a racist. They would rip your old ass head off.

You said I don't piss you off. It sure sounds as though I do. Why do you keep trying to sound important?? You are ignorant and it shows. So quit trying to impress, you little ass hole.

I'm just trying to add to the conversation. You got all butt-hurt by my comments about Obama (why?, he cares nothing about you) and attacked me personally. On which topic am I ignorant?

I doubt that I'm "littler" than you, but the courage you get from the security of your keyboard lets you get away with acting like a tough guy. I'm starting to think that you are a woman though, so I'll have to re-evaluate the guy comment.

Last edited:

I'm just trying to add to the conversation. You got all butt-hurt by my comments about Obama (why?, he cares nothing about you) and attacked me personally. On which topic am I ignorant?

I doubt that I'm "littler" than you, but the courage you get from the security of your keyboard lets you get away with acting like a tough guy. I'm starting to think that you are a woman though, so I'll have to re-evaluate the guy comment.
She is.

She also loves her Twinkies and Cheetos.

She is.

Thanks, when she attacked me out of the blue, she came across as a lefty loon just trying to flex her Al Gore amazing Internet strength. Hope she doesn't pop an artery or something. It's not that big a deal.

Now you're just talking stupid. Get lost.

She is.

There you go lying again. You would have no way of knowing what I like to eat. Now go eat your Alpo, Cleo, and then go chase cats.

She is.

There you go lying again. You would have no way of knowing what I like to eat. Now go eat your Alpo, Cleo, and then go chase cats.
The eight cheeseburgers at lunch gave you a bit of indigestion I see. You're testy.

Right. It could be he is choking on the complexities of the job. Being the leader of the free world is very difficult. He has proven to be inept. He was not qualified from the get-go and has not learned very much on the job. Surely that is what you are referring to.

I don't know what undercast is. You and one other idiot are the only ones writing about black men's skin. I'm talking about an observation that leads me to think that Obama is still smoking. If you are trying to paint me as a racist with your stupidly veiled, cutesy-ass questions, then you are way off track.

It's her SOP when she can't face facts... the battered old race card comes out and she waves it around like a white flag of surrender.

Although she did make me laugh with that "inquiring minds want to know" shit. Her mind wouldn't know an 'inquery' if it was followed by a question mark. :lol:

The eight cheeseburgers at lunch gave you a bit of indigestion I see. You're testy.

She's dieting?

Again?

Ahhhh, that's adorable.

Hopeless, but adorable.
:lmao:

Rumor has it she's trying to cut back. But, the testiness from going from 20 cheeseburgers to eight at lunch seems to be an issue for her.

She is.

I hate cheese, Cleo. You see how you just keep lying??? You know nothing, you dirty dog. And I mean that literally.

She's dieting?

Again?

Ahhhh, that's adorable.

Hopeless, but adorable.
:lmao:

Rumor has it she's trying to cut back. But, the testiness from going from 20 cheeseburgers to eight at lunch seems to be an issue for her.

That shit is so old and boring. Get some new material. You have nothing better to do, either one of you. One looks like a dog and the other is a mean and nasty spinster. Yes, you both have plenty of time.

Forum List

Back