Gee, Christie; when WILL you learn

She's dieting?

Again?

Ahhhh, that's adorable.

Hopeless, but adorable.
:lmao:

Rumor has it she's trying to cut back. But, the testiness from going from 20 cheeseburgers to eight at lunch seems to be an issue for her.

That shit is so old and boring. Get some new material. You have nothing better to do, either one of you. One looks like a dog and the other is a mean and nasty spinster. Yes, you both have plenty of time.

Well, when you realize that what they hat most about themselves is what they attack you with? They're probably both tipping 4-5 bills.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s bid to raise money nationwide for Republicans as he considers a presidential run is forcing him to divulge details on out-of- state trips that he had previously kept secret.

Christie, 49, has made at least 35 political appearances outside New Jersey since he took office in January 2010, according to a review of his public schedule, published reports and Republican State Committee finance records filed with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission.

Those trips became a political issue after Christie’s June attendance at a private Colorado gathering hosted by the Tea- Party-backing Koch brothers came to light. Christie, who pledged a “new era of transparency” in his inaugural address, didn’t notify the public or legislative leaders that he left the state that day. New Jersey has no formal notification process for when a governor travels.

“The governor needs to recognize that he has a responsibility to the people of New Jersey to at least assure for the orderly transfer of power if he does decide to leave the state,” said state Senator Loretta Weinberg, a Democrat from Teaneck who ran unsuccessfully for lieutenant governor as Jon Corzine’s running mate in the 2009 election won by Christie.

Somebody give me the last piece of the puzzle.

Why are these meetings so secretive? Hmmm?

Christie Comes Clean on Trips as N.J. Governor Seeks Donations - Bloomberg

How many threads have you started voicing your displeasure regarding the Health Care debate not being shown on C-Span? How many times was that promised?

Oh yeah, you're a hack, Kerry on......

If I had known that Rinata was an older woman with a low IQ, I would not have talked to her like I did. I'm actually a gentleman and overall nice guy, but when she made a personal attack just because I wrote something about Obama she didn't like, I struck back. I thought she was just another dickhead.

There should be a forum section where the feeble of mind and slow of wit can ride around with their political training wheels. She and several others of her ilk would be a good fit there.

If I had known that Rinata was an older woman with a low IQ, I would not have talked to her like I did. I'm actually a gentleman and overall nice guy, but when she made a personal attack just because I wrote something about Obama she didn't like, I struck back. I thought she was just another dickhead.

There should be a forum section where the feeble of mind and slow of wit can ride around with their political training wheels. She and several others of her ilk would be a good fit there.
That would be nice, but the dim are everywhere here.

(FYI, she always has a meltdown over food and fat discussions. Interpret that as you will. ;))

(FYI, she always has a meltdown over food and fat discussions. Interpret that as you will. ;))

Thanks for the heads-up.

:lmao:

Rumor has it she's trying to cut back. But, the testiness from going from 20 cheeseburgers to eight at lunch seems to be an issue for her.

That shit is so old and boring. Get some new material. You have nothing better to do, either one of you. One looks like a dog and the other is a mean and nasty spinster. Yes, you both have plenty of time.

Well, when you realize that what they hat most about themselves is what they attack you with? They're probably both tipping 4-5 bills.

You're probably right!!! :lol:

You lie to everybody, don't you, Cleo??? Not that this so-called Navy person is important. He sounds just your speed. Probably you and the spinster can fight over him. :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up.

Yeah, your heads up your ass!!!

No, sir; your comportment says otherwise. A true gentleman maintains, not picks and chooses when to put up a false front.

No, sir; your comportment says otherwise. A true gentleman maintains, not picks and chooses when to put up a false front.

That's great advice from someone who starts a thread in which the first post states "Fuck off, ****." ..... :thup:

Forum List

Back