Gee, Christie; when WILL you learn

Is this lardass gonna run or what?

He should run.

(And have a salad once in a while.)

That is so bad!! :lol: And I really tried not to laugh. The truth is that he is too heavy to represent the USA as our president. Not only does it not make a good appearance, but it's very unhealthy. Any doctor will tell you that it's worse than smoking to be obese.

Being president is difficult enough as it is. Look at GWB and Bill Clinton. They got so old looking. Even Obama has gone gray!! That job is too stressful to be overweight.

On close inspection every person who runs or thinks of running for the GOP spot will have trash in their backgrounds.

Its the only way to get elected and be a republican

Much like every Democrat.

But you aren't a Republican, remember?? And you never say anything bad about Democrats, remember?? Phony bitch.

Man, you are one brick-dumb twit. I have never claimed that I don't say anything bad about Democrats. I have consistently maintained...and still do... that both parties are equally disgusting.... fucking idiot.

He should run.

That is so bad!! :lol: And I really tried not to laugh. The truth is that he is too heavy to represent the USA as our president. Not only does it not make a good appearance, but it's very unhealthy. Any doctor will tell you that it's worse than smoking to be obese.

Being president is difficult enough as it is. Look at GWB and Bill Clinton. They got so old looking. Even Obama has gone gray!! That job is too stressful to be overweight.

Well looky looky, a liberal openly discriminating against someone.

Now if we can just get you to hate your own old people we and get some liberal dead weight out of DC

:eusa_hand:

Are you kidding? A lot of conservatives make jokes about Nancy Pelosi...lizard skin...skin wont move...ugly b@#$h ...all kinds of shit like that.

Don't even fucking try to say it's all liberals. For Fuck's Sake.

He should run.

Oh brother, is this stupid. :cuckoo:

Plus Obama has that bluish tint to his lips and gums.

That's called cyanosis.

His O2 sats are low due to smoking cigarettes, and wharever else he may still smoke.

Much like every Democrat.

But you aren't a Republican, remember?? And you never say anything bad about Democrats, remember?? Phony bitch.

Man, you are one brick-dumb twit. I have never claimed that I don't say anything bad about Democrats. I have consistently maintained...and still do... that both parties are equally disgusting.... fucking idiot.

Read this slowly, stupid. Yes, that's what you claim. But your criticisms are directed to the left. Very seldom to the right. I'm saying that you are a closet Republican, as well as a hypocritical bitch. I hope you get it now.

He should run.

Well looky looky, a liberal openly discriminating against someone.

Now if we can just get you to hate your own old people we and get some liberal dead weight out of DC
:eusa_hand:

Don't talk to me until you learn to write in a clear and concise manner. I don't care enough about what you have to say to figure out your stupid comments.

He should run.

Get bent, bitch.

That's called cyanosis.

His O2 sats are low due to smoking cigarettes, and wharever else he may still smoke.

What?? Another racist ass hole. If you are in the military, you're a disgrace. And you don't know what you're talking about. Another lying right wing idiot making up stories. Get out of the Navy. I don't want your sort protectinbg this nation. I don't trust racists.

Last edited:
He should run.

'is this', is not how you spell 'you are'.

That's called cyanosis.

What?? Another racist ass hole. If you are in the military, you're a disgrace. And you don't know what you're talking about. Another lying right wing idiot making up stories. Get out of the Navy. I don't want your sort protectinbg this nation. I don't trust racists.
Another Obamabot meltdown!:clap2:

Too fuckin' funny!........It's now "racist" to point out Obama is showing signs that many smokers show.

Fuckin' loony Obamabots are watching their beloved liberal hero abjctly fail on so many levels, that once again, the can only throw out the worn out race card, even though it doesn't exist.......After all, they sure can't point to his success.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

What part of “The governor needs to recognize that he has a responsibility to the people of New Jersey to at least assure for the orderly transfer of power if he does decide to leave the state,” do YOU find baffling - and again. What's with all the secrecy?? They are the leaders of the free world. What is with these Koch meetings. The press is not welcome. What's up with that.

Both parties do this. When a liberal chooses to ignore the sins of their own party and go after the other, it just sounds partisan. If this were a real issue to you then you'd hold your own party accountable first so there would be credibility when you went after the other. So as it is, you have a point but no credibility, so where are you? Nowhere.

That's called cyanosis.

How is my comment racist, fuckstick?

I've been in medicine for over 30 years, I tell you, dipshit, Obama is still smoking.

I did 26 years in the Navy and now teach in a public high school. I bet that chaps your leftist, lispy ass, don't it, mouth breather.

Now go sputter and lisp somewhere else.

Forum List

Back