Gee, Christie; when WILL you learn

That is so bad!! :lol: And I really tried not to laugh. The truth is that he is too heavy to represent the USA as our president. Not only does it not make a good appearance, but it's very unhealthy. Any doctor will tell you that it's worse than smoking to be obese.

Being president is difficult enough as it is. Look at GWB and Bill Clinton. They got so old looking. Even Obama has gone gray!! That job is too stressful to be overweight.

Well looky looky, a liberal openly discriminating against someone.

Now if we can just get you to hate your own old people we and get some liberal dead weight out of DC
:eusa_hand:

Don't talk to me until you learn to write in a clear and concise manner. I don't care enough about what you have to say to figure out your stupid comments.

Don't talk to you?

Fucking petty tyrant. How typical of liberals to think they can snatch away the right to free speech.

Are you kidding? A lot of conservatives make jokes about Nancy Pelosi...lizard skin...skin wont move...ugly b@#$h ...all kinds of shit like that.

Don't even fucking try to say it's all liberals. For Fuck's Sake.

Fuck off asswipe.

Pelosi didn't get any shit until she made a national **** of herself.

So you've been caught and you have no good explanation. Thanks :clap2::clap2:

Why did you even waste the time to write this if you can't come up with a good excuse?

That is so bad!! :lol: And I really tried not to laugh. The truth is that he is too heavy to represent the USA as our president. Not only does it not make a good appearance, but it's very unhealthy. Any doctor will tell you that it's worse than smoking to be obese.

Being president is difficult enough as it is. Look at GWB and Bill Clinton. They got so old looking. Even Obama has gone gray!! That job is too stressful to be overweight.

Now if we can just get you to hate your own old people we and get some liberal dead weight out of DC

Don't talk to me until you learn to write in a clear and concise manner. I don't care enough about what you have to say to figure out your stupid comments.

Any thinking person could tell he used the word "and" instead of "can"...

But we know you're just a non-thinking dumbfuck and need someone to hold your Cheetos-stained hand when reading posts...

Fucking idiot...

Any thinking person could tell he used the word "and" instead of "can"...

But we know you're just a non-thinking dumbfuck and need someone to hold your Cheetos-stained hand when reading posts...

Fucking idiot...

:lol:

Another Obamabot meltdown!:clap2:

Too fuckin' funny!........It's now "racist" to point out Obama is showing signs that many smokers show.

Fuckin' loony Obamabots are watching their beloved liberal hero abjctly fail on so many levels, that once again, the can only throw out the worn out race card, even though it doesn't exist.......After all, they sure can't point to his success.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:
Showing signs many smokers show??? You are so full of shit, it's unbelievable. You people never own what you say. A rose by any other name is still a rose, ass. Just like a racist is a racist by any other name. Quit making a fool of yourself. The mask came off long ago.
Yeah, ya' ignorant fuck.........Smokers of all colors develop blue lips and gums due to depleted oxygen levels. It's a damn fact, and Obama displays those signs.

Christ, you are the poster child of our failed public education system.

Forget it. You're an idiot.

Another Obamabot meltdown!:clap2:

Too fuckin' funny!........It's now "racist" to point out Obama is showing signs that many smokers show.

Fuckin' loony Obamabots are watching their beloved liberal hero abjctly fail on so many levels, that once again, the can only throw out the worn out race card, even though it doesn't exist.......After all, they sure can't point to his success.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Showing signs many smokers show??? You are so full of shit, it's unbelievable. You people never own what you say. A rose by any other name is still a rose, ass. Just like a racist is a racist by any other name. Quit making a fool of yourself. The mask came off long ago.
Wow, it's hard to tell who is more stupid. You or truthmatters.

:thup:

What's hard to tell is who is uglier, you or that picture in your avi. Or IS that you in the picture of your avi???

How is my comment racist, fuckstick?

I've been in medicine for over 30 years, I tell you, dipshit, Obama is still smoking.

I did 26 years in the Navy and now teach in a public high school. I bet that chaps your leftist, lispy ass, don't it, mouth breather.

Now go sputter and lisp somewhere else.

Even if it were true, it would not change my opinion of you one bit. I don't care if you were in the navy, taught school, or swam the English Channel backwards!!! You're an ignorant right wing ass hole. And nothing can change that.

Well, well....look who got back on Al Gore's amazing Internet.

I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over your opinion of me.

Where have you been all my life? This is going to be fun, isn't it? You get all spun up and I get free entertainment. If I weren't such an asshole I would pity you, you pathetic crybaby.

Save your ration of shit. You are just pissed off because I'm not falling for your crap. Take the other 2 idiots by the hand and jump in the lake.

Bluish tint? Really - and you're the only one to pick up on it. My hat's off to you, Sir.

By the way, and I know you know this. What else can cause that "bluish tint."
A few cartoonists have noticed, too.

obama_blue.jpg

Big deal. Is this from your monthly copy of, "The KKK Today magazine"???

I know lots and lots of smokers. Why aren't they smurfs? WHY!? /sob

I have smoked myself for years and years. So did my parents and aunts and uncles. I never saw anybody with blue lips. You and I both know what this is about, don't we???

Are you kidding? A lot of conservatives make jokes about Nancy Pelosi...lizard skin...skin wont move...ugly b@#$h ...all kinds of shit like that.

Don't even fucking try to say it's all liberals. For Fuck's Sake.

Fuck off asswipe.

Pelosi didn't get any shit until she made a national **** of herself.

So you've been caught and you have no good explanation. Thanks :clap2::clap2:

Why did you even waste the time to write this if you can't come up with a good excuse?

I didn't need to explain myself. I was explaining why you were wrong.

Even if it were true, it would not change my opinion of you one bit. I don't care if you were in the navy, taught school, or swam the English Channel backwards!!! You're an ignorant right wing ass hole. And nothing can change that.

Well, well....look who got back on Al Gore's amazing Internet.

I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over your opinion of me.

Where have you been all my life? This is going to be fun, isn't it? You get all spun up and I get free entertainment. If I weren't such an asshole I would pity you, you pathetic crybaby.

Save your ration of shit. You are just pissed off because I'm not falling for your crap. Take the other 2 idiots by the hand and jump in the lake.

You don't piss me off. I'm about the most non-pissed off dude ever.

Besides, you are a fuckin' idiot. Your only two neurons are connected by a spirochete. How's that for an Internet diagnosis.

I know lots and lots of smokers. Why aren't they smurfs? WHY!? /sob

I have smoked myself for years and years. So did my parents and aunts and uncles. I never saw anybody with blue lips. You and I both know what this is about, don't we???

You and your inbred family don't (and didn't, must have died from cancer) have blue lips due to the brown, greasy nicotine stain covering your wrinkled ass face.

I invite you to visit one of my six classes full of mostly Hispanics, African Americans, and Middle Easterners and call their favorites teacher (me) a racist. They would rip your old ass head off.

I'm very observant.

Yes. And. What else can cause that bluish tint? Because we both know there are a whole lot of reasons having nothing to do with smoking. Right.

Right. It could be he is choking on the complexities of the job. Being the leader of the free world is very difficult. He has proven to be inept. He was not qualified from the get-go and has not learned very much on the job. Surely that is what you are referring to.

Oh, come on now. YOU claimed medical knowledge, now stick to it. What else causes blue lips. Of course, you're the only one who has noticed, so if it is true, it's indeed very mild. And none of the smokers I know has it. Does this have something to do with the undercast of black men's skin being blue? Inquiring minds want to know.

Allow me to refresh your memory.

Skin discoloration - bluish: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Please point out where you see 'smoking'.

Yes. And. What else can cause that bluish tint? Because we both know there are a whole lot of reasons having nothing to do with smoking. Right.

Right. It could be he is choking on the complexities of the job. Being the leader of the free world is very difficult. He has proven to be inept. He was not qualified from the get-go and has not learned very much on the job. Surely that is what you are referring to.

Oh, come on now. YOU claimed medical knowledge, now stick to it. What else causes blue lips. Of course, you're the only one who has noticed, so if it is true, it's indeed very mild. And none of the smokers I know has it. Does this have something to do with the undercast of black men's skin being blue? Inquiring minds want to know.

not taking sides here... but...

Healthopedia.com - Cyanosis
Cyanosis is a blue or purple discoloration of the skin that can occur when there is not enough oxygen in a person's blood or tissues
Cyanosis may be caused by a number of conditions, including:
chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), such as emphysema, which are usually caused by smoking

Wow, it's hard to tell who is more stupid. You or truthmatters.

:thup:

What's hard to tell is who is uglier, you or that picture in your avi. Or IS that you in the picture of your avi???

Your sporting the dumb and dumber avatar and talking shit?

:lmao:

I don't know what undercast is. You and one other idiot are the only ones writing about black men's skin. I'm talking about an observation that leads me to think that Obama is still smoking. If you are trying to paint me as a racist with your stupidly veiled, cutesy-ass questions, then you are way off track.

not taking sides here... but...

Healthopedia.com - Cyanosis
Cyanosis is a blue or purple discoloration of the skin that can occur when there is not enough oxygen in a person's blood or tissues
Cyanosis may be caused by a number of conditions, including:
chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), such as emphysema, which are usually caused by smoking

Well "shiver me timbers" There it is, it could be caused by smoking.

Forum List

Back