Gee, Christie; when WILL you learn

So, you were obviously outraged when Obama held all those "secret meetings" before the Bin Laden raid, because the press wasn't present, and nobody knew about it, eh?

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

You're actually using meetings with national security implications as a counter example?

Yes, he actually is. Too funny.

Just like every one of your loony liberal arguments, this one is fuckin' stupid.

Let us know when you find Christie considers a racist preacher "like a father" to him. Let us know when he does a fraudulent real estate deal with a convicted felon. Let us know when it's found he launched his political career in the home of a terrorist who sought to kill your fellow americans.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

I think it's when public representatives of "we the people" attend meetings that nobody knows about, and the press isn't welcome. I'm pretty sure that's the criteria.

Sorry. I usually like what you have to say, but I can't agree with you on this one. Public officials can hold private meetings. If you don't like the result of what goes on in the meeting (i.e. influence over public money) then vote the guy out.

The public officials weren't holding the meetings. The Koch Brothers were, and they are working on taking over the government.

Oh NOES!!!!!1!1!11!

The Koch Brothers.....:eek::eek:

Seriously... Seek professional help... Soon....

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s bid to raise money nationwide for Republicans as he considers a presidential run is forcing him to divulge details on out-of- state trips that he had previously kept secret.

Christie, 49, has made at least 35 political appearances outside New Jersey since he took office in January 2010, according to a review of his public schedule, published reports and Republican State Committee finance records filed with the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission.

Those trips became a political issue after Christie’s June attendance at a private Colorado gathering hosted by the Tea- Party-backing Koch brothers came to light. Christie, who pledged a “new era of transparency” in his inaugural address, didn’t notify the public or legislative leaders that he left the state that day. New Jersey has no formal notification process for when a governor travels.

“The governor needs to recognize that he has a responsibility to the people of New Jersey to at least assure for the orderly transfer of power if he does decide to leave the state,” said state Senator Loretta Weinberg, a Democrat from Teaneck who ran unsuccessfully for lieutenant governor as Jon Corzine’s running mate in the 2009 election won by Christie.

Somebody give me the last piece of the puzzle.

Why are these meetings so secretive? Hmmm?

Christie Comes Clean on Trips as New Jersey Governor Seeks Cash Nationwide - Bloomberg

OMG!!

Cristi left the state for a single day and it's headline news?!

jebus, the tards have nothing on him, so they gotta make insane, hypocritical shit up.

big 0 promised the most transparent of all time, and he's one of the most behind closed doors, secret meetings, kind of leader.

I think it's when public representatives of "we the people" attend meetings that nobody knows about, and the press isn't welcome. I'm pretty sure that's the criteria.

Sorry. I usually like what you have to say, but I can't agree with you on this one. Public officials can hold private meetings. If you don't like the result of what goes on in the meeting (i.e. influence over public money) then vote the guy out.

The public officials weren't holding the meetings. The Koch Brothers were, and they are working on taking over the government.

I vote this thread is moved to Conspiracy Theory section. All those in favor?

Is this lardass gonna run or what?

A decision in the next 48 hours for Christie? NBC’s Jamie Gangel reported on “TODAY” earlier this morning that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and his team have asked several Republicans who were about to endorse other candidates to hold off until Wednesday. So that means we could know something in the next 48 hours or so. Gangel also matched what other news outlets are reporting: that Christie may be one step closer to getting in to the race and that he is giving it “serious reconsideration”; that he spent the weekend discussing a possible presidential bid with his family; and that his family is on board if he decides to run.

First Read - First Thoughts: Perry's bleeding continues

New Topics

Forum List

Back