GDP per capita europe 1938". Latvia and Estonia ranked as #10 and #11 in Europe, ahead of Austria, F

my question is simple, should Muscovy pay compensation for its Asian 55 years occupation of East and Central European countries ?

""gdp per capita europe 1938". Latvia and Estonia ranked as #10 and #11 in Europe, ahead of Austria, Finland, Italy, Spain etc. before the Soviets came and ruined those countries for decades to come. And now the Russians claim they were coming in peace."

But everything is relative.

Should a country get compensation based on how other countries are doing?
no, it based on 55 years of afro - asian occupation - rape- state- robbery

Check out Yugoslavia's drop in GDP after Bill Clinton authorized NATO's bombing in the late 90's
you mean Serbia? as far as i know Clinton bombed only Serbian fascist thugs - chetniks .by the way , he did a great job,)
No war can be considered "a great job." Clinton's war was a joke. He destroyed a nation for nothing.

For nothing? He bombed Christians to aid a Muslim takeover. That was his only reason.
Being impeached that week didn’t help either I suppose.
so USA´d not bomb Christian Nazis in 1944? are you one of those putlerists?

my question is simple, should Muscovy pay compensation for its Asian 55 years occupation of East and Central European countries ?

""gdp per capita europe 1938". Latvia and Estonia ranked as #10 and #11 in Europe, ahead of Austria, Finland, Italy, Spain etc. before the Soviets came and ruined those countries for decades to come. And now the Russians claim they were coming in peace."

But everything is relative.

Should a country get compensation based on how other countries are doing?
no, it based on 55 years of afro - asian occupation - rape- state- robbery

Sigh

Check out Yugoslavia's drop in GDP after Bill Clinton authorized NATO's bombing in the late 90's
you mean Serbia? as far as i know Clinton bombed only Serbian fascist thugs - chetniks .by the way , he did a great job,)
No war can be considered "a great job." Clinton's war was a joke. He destroyed a nation for nothing.

For nothing? He bombed Christians to aid a Muslim takeover. That was his only reason.
Being impeached that week didn’t help either I suppose.
so USA´d not bomb Christian Nazis in 1944? are you one of those putlerists?

There were no Christian Nazis. But even so we bombed Nazis because they declared war on us as part of their Triparte Treaty obligations.

"the government of the Reich consequently breaks off diplomatic relations with the United States of America and declares that under these circumstances brought about by President Roosevelt, Germany too, as from today, considers herself as being in a state of war with the United States of America." Dec 11 1941

The United States Congress responded with a declaration war against Germany a few hours later.

"Whereas the Government of Germany has formally declared war against the Government and the people of the United States of America: Therefore be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Government of Germany which has thus been thrust upon the United States is hereby formally declared;"

Yes litwin you do bomb countries that declare war on you. Sorry about that.

No. You marxists should though. It was the Soviet Union which occupied the Baltic countries in cooperation with their ally Nazi Germany. To the chagrin of Democrats the USSR has ceased to exist. You are it's political heir and should pay reparations.

It is a terrible thing to fall under the sway of leftists. Such a terrible thing that they greeted the germans as liberators.

latvians.jpg

latvians1.jpg

Forum List

Back