GDP per capita europe 1938". Latvia and Estonia ranked as #10 and #11 in Europe, ahead of Austria, F

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
my question is simple, should Muscovy pay compensation for its Asian 55 years occupation of East and Central European countries ?

""gdp per capita europe 1938". Latvia and Estonia ranked as #10 and #11 in Europe, ahead of Austria, Finland, Italy, Spain etc. before the Soviets came and ruined those countries for decades to come. And now the Russians claim they were coming in peace."

my question is simple, should Muscovy pay compensation for its Asian 55 years occupation of East and Central European countries ?

""gdp per capita europe 1938". Latvia and Estonia ranked as #10 and #11 in Europe, ahead of Austria, Finland, Italy, Spain etc. before the Soviets came and ruined those countries for decades to come. And now the Russians claim they were coming in peace."

Quotation marks but no source...........?

estonia-GDP-1922-1929-1938.jpg

GDP per capita of Estonia before Soviet Union – Nordic Estonia

Thanks. I was looking for Lithuania. Doesn't seem to be listed.

somewhere between Austria and Portugal , my guess . whats interesting here Czechoslovakia got 4th (7th in the world) most industrial economy in Europe but still very low place here, why?

Check out Yugoslavia's drop in GDP after Bill Clinton authorized NATO's bombing in the late 90's
you mean Serbia? as far as i know Clinton bombed only Serbian fascist thugs - chetniks .by the way , he did a great job,)

Check out Yugoslavia's drop in GDP after Bill Clinton authorized NATO's bombing in the late 90's
you mean Serbia? as far as i know Clinton bombed only Serbian fascist thugs - chetniks .by the way , he did a great job,)
No war can be considered "a great job." Clinton's war was a joke. He destroyed a nation for nothing.

s
No war can be considered "a great job." Clinton's war was a joke. He destroyed a nation for nothing.
such , BS, Serbians were hated by anyone dominant minority , it was 0 chance that they could keep much longer Croatia and Slovenia under their occupation.

s
such , BS, Serbians were hated by anyone dominant minority , it was 0 chance that they could keep much longer Croatia and Slovenia under their occupation.

Whatever but never in the interest of the American people.

s

Whatever but never in the interest of the American people.

you are wrong again, all Balkans countries in NATO, 2 of them in EU, EU pays . the military bases USA are all over Balkans

somewhere between Austria and Portugal , my guess . whats interesting here Czechoslovakia got 4th (7th in the world) most industrial economy in Europe but still very low place here, why?

I have a violin made in "Czecho-Slovakia" (as it reads) in 1925.

Typical of democrat regimes Bill Clinton's strategy was to carpet bomb every living thing until one man surrendered. Not so surprisingly Slobbo Melosivic died in prison of mysterious causes. Not many Yugo's around anymore.

I have a violin made in "Czecho-Slovakia" (as it reads) in 1925.
the state has gone, the violin is still going strong ))

Typical of democrat regimes Bill Clinton's strategy was to carpet bomb every living thing until one man surrendered. Not so surprisingly Slobbo Melosivic died in prison of mysterious causes. Not many Yugo's around anymore.
you can still buy some

red_yugo_gv_in_junction_triangle_toronto_canada.jpg

yugogv1-758x593.jpg

For nothing? He bombed Christians to aid a Muslim takeover. That was his only reason.
Being impeached that week didn’t help either I suppose.

But everything is relative.

Should a country get compensation based on how other countries are doing?

Forum List

Back