Gay people are not born that way. Sexuality is not fixed.

Lucky it's not too late, eh?

Still waiting on the hey let's fuck dead corpses gene!
Geez. You depraved motherfucker

I'm not the one doing sodomy....thanks for playing though.
But as usual, you're the first one to have it on your mind :wink_2:

I didn't start the thread.....but you'd need some lube to handle me.
You seem much too familiar with making that comment

Still waiting on the hey let's fuck dead corpses gene!
Geez. You depraved motherfucker

I'm not the one doing sodomy....thanks for playing though.
But as usual, you're the first one to have it on your mind :wink_2:

I didn't start the thread.....but you'd need some lube to handle me.
You seem much too familiar with making that comment
Well I'm not a pussy and don't give a fuck what you think. If you think I'm a flaming fag......go for it.
What I want to know is why does the left get so bashful talking about homo sex?

Well if Dr. Lawrence S. Mayer (trained in psychiatry, wow!) says so, then it must be true! He wrote a scientific paper and stuff.

Well if Dr. Lawrence S. Mayer (a psychiatrist) says so, then it must be true! He wrote a scientific paper and stuff.

It's atleast as credible as climate change....and the everything causes cancer science.

Also, "The New Atlantis" has a very clear conservative social agenda. Gee, what a fucking surprise.

"We have sought to offer a particularly American and conservative way of thinking about both the blessings and the burdens of modern science and technology."

The New Atlantis Turns Ten

Also, "The New Atlantis" has a very clear conservative social agenda. Gee, what a fucking surprise.

"We have sought to offer a particularly American and conservative way of thinking about both the blessings and the burdens of modern science and technology."

The New Atlantis Turns Ten

And so does the Gaystopo.....

But again its behavior.....that's not genetic

I am from the left and I am here to inform you, gender is not genetic, but gayness is!

Some people do....they're called bisexuals...I think Tom Brady is a good lookin man...Doesn't make me gay.....I'd have to suck him off to be gay...not gonna happen.
Youre gay if you think another man looks good. You dont have to do anything to be gay other than be attracted to another man like you are to Brady. When did you make the decision you were attracted to him? Thats the day you became gay?

Some people do....they're called bisexuals...I think Tom Brady is a good lookin man...Doesn't make me gay.....I'd have to suck him off to be gay...not gonna happen.

Fess up, you fantasize about gurgling on Tom Brady's throbbing hard cock.

All the time....the scene in Ted 2 made me hot!

It's a behavior, necrophilia, Is there a gene for that?
And why are seriously preferences the only
locked in things, maybe my love for Fireball whiskey is too?
The sexual drive is not something you just choose. You are born with it.

We're talking orientation not sex drive, but sex drive can be treated with hormones....can gayness?

Gayness can not be treated... but thankfully you can change your entire gender at a whim just fine!

It's a behavior, necrophilia, Is there a gene for that?
And why are seriously preferences the only
locked in things, maybe my love for Fireball whiskey is too?
The sexual drive is not something you just choose. You are born with it.

We're talking orientation not sex drive, but sex drive can be treated with hormones....can gayness?
Your orientation is influence by genes and your environment. The Greeks practiced homosexuality and some of them no doubt would have rather been with women.

Forum List

Back