Gay people are not born that way. Sexuality is not fixed.

Some people do....they're called bisexuals...I think Tom Brady is a good lookin man...Doesn't make me gay.....I'd have to suck him off to be gay...not gonna happen.
Youre gay if you think another man looks good. You dont have to do anything to be gay other than be attracted to another man like you are to Brady. When did you make the decision you were attracted to him? Thats the day you became gay?

Ok so you're a moron.......to be gay you have to want to have sex with someone......sometimes you can say someone is good looking without wanting to fuck them.

Some people do....they're called bisexuals...I think Tom Brady is a good lookin man...Doesn't make me gay.....I'd have to suck him off to be gay...not gonna happen.
Youre gay if you think another man looks good. You dont have to do anything to be gay other than be attracted to another man like you are to Brady. When did you make the decision you were attracted to him? Thats the day you became gay?

Ok so you're a moron.......to be gay you have to want to have sex with someone......sometimes you can say someone is good looking without wanting to fuck them.
I want to have sex with every woman I think looks good. Its ok that you are gay. More women for me.

I want to have sex with every woman I think looks good. Its ok that you are gay. More women for me.

Wow someone has a sex addiction. Try SA bro. My sister in law is fine, but didn't want to fuck her..

So you wander in and out of varying degrees of gayness?

Wow someone has a sex addiction. Try SA bro. My sister in law is fine, but didn't want to fuck her..
Whats SA? I understand you are gay and dont like women. If my sister in law was fine I would want to fuck her. Doesnt mean I would but I would want to.

I also think my neighbors Weimereiner is a pretty dog, guess I'm into beastality then.
And I'm sure you never had a friend or family member that you thought was pretty without wanting to drill tem...jesus democrats are fucking weird

I also think my neighbors Weimereiner is a pretty dog, guess I'm into beastality then.
And I'm sure you never had a friend or family member that you thought was pretty without wanting to drill tem...jesus democrats are fucking weird
I dont think dogs are pretty but if thats your thing as well then I wont comment on that.

What do democrats have to do with this?

I dont think dogs are pretty but if thats your thing as well then I wont comment on that.

Wow you aren't very smart.....

You never said pretty dog you have? Or your baby is so cute?

I call bullshit.

Why should it matter? Who are you to tell anyone what they can be or who they can love???? I thought you liberterians were anti-government?

I'm not libertarian...but I don't care who you love

I just love seeing the logical pretzels, liberals use to defend stupid arguments. It's fun!!!

And what about trophy wives, do.they have a gold digger gene?

Yes. Some women are literally wired to put "security" higher up than anything else when it comes to mate selection. (Wealth translates to security, even if it isn't a guarantee that the man will be generous with his resources.) The term "gold digger" isn't actually a very fair term for a lot of women. Some women find wealthy men just as exciting and attractive as we find young beautiful blondes with perky tits and a perfect ass exciting and attractive, they just can't help it.

Wow you aren't very smart.....

You never said pretty dog you have? Or your baby is so cute?

I call bullshit.
No. I always say nice dog. I dont know anyone that says a baby is good looking. Cute doesnt mean you are attracted to them.

You never explained what Democrats had to do with this?

Forum List

Back