Gay people are not born that way. Sexuality is not fixed.

One of the reasons why Mick gets the brawds is because he's famous. Being famous warps everything and pulls in women no matter what you look like.
It cant be all looks or looks must be altered when they bring other factors into play. I remember becoming suddenly very popular when i started playing hoop in high school. i didnt look any different i was just really good at basketball.

Yes. If you are exceptional at something, almost anything, but especially sports and music, you will become more popular with the chicks. There's a reason why...but I don't think the conservatives are ready for that conversation.

No. I always say nice dog. I dont know anyone that says a baby is good looking. Cute doesnt mean you are attracted to them.

You never explained what Democrats had to do with this?

You're a democrat.....done
And cute is another word for pretty or good.looking.

Again respecting domes appearance doesn't make it sexual.
I'm not a democrat.

No cute is for cute. Like a puppy, chick, or rabbit is cute. Has nothing to do with sex.

You said Brady was good looking. How do you know unless you find him attractive?

Well Mick Jagger is ugly as hell.....don't have to be gay to see it. Same with good looking, you have just have to be confident in who you are to say it.

Cute also means good looking,
How do you know Mick Jagger is ugly? He has plenty of women so you must be wrong. Maybe you are not attracted to him like you are to Brady but that is no reason to claim he is ugly. I'm really confident in who I am but since I am not attracted to men I dont run around saying they look good.

You are the definition of homophobia.....he gets women because he's rich and a rock star. Omg I'm really having this conversation....
Alex named the best looking QB in the league

What’s behind attractiveness in NFL quarterbacks?
I wasnt rich or a rock star and i got women. I have no issue with gay people. I think you are just confused about your sexuality.

One of the reasons why Mick gets the brawds is because he's famous. Being famous warps everything and pulls in women no matter what you look like.
It cant be all looks or looks must be altered when they bring other factors into play. I remember becoming suddenly very popular when i started playing hoop in high school. i didnt look any different i was just really good at basketball.

Yes. If you are exceptional at something, almost anything, but especially sports and music, you will become more popular with the chicks. There's a reason why...but I don't think the conservatives are ready for that conversation.
Maybe good at something ties in to the security gene. A track record of success that shows potential. Come to think of it thats what my wife told me when she met me. I had potential. :laugh:

You're a democrat.....done
And cute is another word for pretty or good.looking.

Again respecting domes appearance doesn't make it sexual.
I'm not a democrat.

No cute is for cute. Like a puppy, chick, or rabbit is cute. Has nothing to do with sex.

You said Brady was good looking. How do you know unless you find him attractive?

Well Mick Jagger is ugly as hell.....don't have to be gay to see it. Same with good looking, you have just have to be confident in who you are to say it.

How do you know Mick Jagger is ugly? He has plenty of women so you must be wrong. Maybe you are not attracted to him like you are to Brady but that is no reason to claim he is ugly. I'm really confident in who I am but since I am not attracted to men I dont run around saying they look good.

You are the definition of homophobia.....he gets women because he's rich and a rock star. Omg I'm really having this conversation....

I wasnt rich or a rock star and i got women. I have no issue with gay people. I think you are just confused about your sexuality.

Am I talking to a five year old?

And if you're not a democrat what are you...
This will be good.

Who said you had to be either to get women?
The type and amount of tail is helped by his stardom, or do you think famous guys have the same dating life as you?

Do tell

I'm not a democrat.

Am I talking to a five year old?

And if you're not a democrat what are you...
This will be good.

Who said you had to be either to get women?
The type and amount of tail is helped by his stardom, or do you think famous guys have the same dating life as you?
If youre looking in the mirror you may be.

Why does it matter? What does a dem have to do with the point?

You just said he was ugly. If he is ugly then women wouldnt want him.

And what about trophy wives, do.they have a gold digger gene?
All women have a security gene. All hetero men know this.

A security gene?
That is sexist and hilarious at the same time.
Obviously being gay you are not privy to this knowledge. Its the same reason most women prefer a man that is larger than them.

So men.should take care.of women.....did you clear this with the feminists?
Jesus you guys sound right out of 1950!

Heh. This is a semi-common criticism of ev psych. But the fact is, the feminism movement is actually damaging. Full stop. I could elaborate on that, but I might piss off some people -- even liberals, so perhaps in another thread.

And what about trophy wives, do.they have a gold digger gene?
All women have a security gene. All hetero men know this.

A security gene?
That is sexist and hilarious at the same time.
Obviously being gay you are not privy to this knowledge. Its the same reason most women prefer a man that is larger than them.

So men.should take care.of women.....did you clear this with the feminists?
Jesus you guys sound right out of 1950!
Yes men should take care of women...and vice versa. Women should take care of men. Of course this depends on if they are in a relationship together. Have you ever been with a woman?

Do tell

Short answer is that it is a reliable display of high quality genes. High quality genes translate to healthier offspring. Things that are difficult turn out to be extremely reliable indicators of fitness (heritable fitness), as they are harder for other males to "fake," such as being musically talented or being a kick ass basketball player, etc. The book "The Handicap Principle" by Amotz and Avishag Zahavi talks about this in excruciating detail.

Some people do....they're called bisexuals...I think Tom Brady is a good lookin man...Doesn't make me gay.....I'd have to suck him off to be gay...not gonna happen.

Fess up, you fantasize about gurgling on Tom Brady's throbbing hard cock.

I bet that you do....but being that you are an ugly queer and factor in that Brady isn't a queer? Well, that's just one fantasy of yours that will go "unfulfilled"....(snicker)

Forum List

Back