Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

If there is nothing in her medical records that would indicate she is mentally or physically unfit to serve, why wouldn't she want to release them? Your concern over this issue suggests you think her medical records might show she is unfit. That would certainly be a fair assumption for voters to make if she refuses.
She could see the circus around Obama's birth certificate.
After he released it they demanded his 'long form' certificate...after he released that Trump 'sent his people down there' and 'they couldn't believe what they were finding' and all sorts of other right-wing talking heads and 'experts' frothed at the mouth challenging the authenticity of the document.

Hillary can see that there'd be no end to it and no advantage to her in indulging the howls from the fringe.
In fact, it would likely prolong the foaming and howling.
If there is nothing to hide, how could releasing her detailed medical records do anything but put an end to theories about her poor mental and physical health? What you are suggesting is that there are things in those medical records that would worry voters.
Dayam, that's sounding eerily familar..... if has nothing to hide, why doesn't Obama release his detailed birth certificate. If nothing else, it'll put an end to all the theories about him being born in Kenya.

Don't you people have more than one page in your playbook?

You're the new Birthers. We need to come up with a good name for y'all. Truthers and Birthers are taken. How about.... Neurologers?
In other words, you can't think of any reason for Hillary to refuse to release her detailed medical records unless they contain evidence she is unfit to serve.
Sure I can... Trump didn't release his. Trump refuses to keep his promise to release his tax records. She's already released her medical report. The lesson from Obama's long form birth certificate is don't waste your time.

There's four valid reasons right there.
They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.

After he released it they demanded his 'long form' certificate...after he released that Trump 'sent his people down there' and 'they couldn't believe what they were finding' and all sorts of other right-wing talking heads and 'experts' frothed at the mouth challenging the authenticity of the document.

Hillary can see that there'd be no end to it and no advantage to her in indulging the howls from the fringe.
If there is nothing to hide, how could releasing her detailed medical records do anything but put an end to theories about her poor mental and physical health? What you are suggesting is that there are things in those medical records that would worry voters.
Dayam, that's sounding eerily familar..... if has nothing to hide, why doesn't Obama release his detailed birth certificate. If nothing else, it'll put an end to all the theories about him being born in Kenya.

You're the new Birthers. We need to come up with a good name for y'all. Truthers and Birthers are taken. How about.... Neurologers?
In other words, you can't think of any reason for Hillary to refuse to release her detailed medical records unless they contain evidence she is unfit to serve.
Sure I can... Trump didn't release his. Trump refuses to keep his promise to release his tax records. She's already released her medical report. The lesson from Obama's long form birth certificate is don't waste your time.

They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.
You'd have a point had she not already released her medical record. But she has. Now you sound like a Birther, complaining it's not good enough. :rolleyes:

You'd have a point had she not already released her medical record. But she has. Now you sound like a Birther, complaining it's not good enough. :rolleyes:
Seriously. It's right up there with the shit the birther nuts were spewing

We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?

So you agree that there is no reason for Trump to refuse to release his tax records if there are no serious tax issues he doesn't want voters to see?

I am fine with either Trump or Clinton releasing their medical records. I am just amused at the hypocrisy of the Trumpsters who insist that Clinton must show her medical records while having no curiousity about Trump's refusal to release his medical records- or his tax records.

Remember- Trump is the only Presidential candidate in decades to refuse to show his tax returns- Clinton has- even Tricky Dick did while he was under audit.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick.
I have no idea why Trump won't release his tax records, but if he did it wouldn't tell us how he would be able to function as president in a crisis, however Hillary's medical records might tell us if she is healthy enough to be able to function properly in a crisis. The fact that all of her supporters seem to be afraid to have her release these records suggests that even those who support her are fearful she is not healthy enough to be president.

As I mentioned- and you choose to ignore- I said I am fine with either or both Hillary and Trump releasing their medical records.

I will point out that you are not asking for the same medical proof from Trump that you are asking from Trump.

So you agree that there is no reason for Trump to refuse to release his tax records if there are no serious tax issues he doesn't want voters to see?

I am fine with either Trump or Clinton releasing their medical records. I am just amused at the hypocrisy of the Trumpsters who insist that Clinton must show her medical records while having no curiousity about Trump's refusal to release his medical records- or his tax records.

Remember- Trump is the only Presidential candidate in decades to refuse to show his tax returns- Clinton has- even Tricky Dick did while he was under audit.

Then you agree with me that both of them should release their detailed medical records.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick

And you agree with me that both of them should release their tax returns.
As I have already said I am less interested in Hillary's or Trump's tax returns because they will tell us nothing about how they would be able to function under stress in the WH but their detailed medical records might.

Of course you are less interested in tax returns- because Clinton has already released hers.

We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?

What is it you think Trump is hiding about his taxes?

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.

Last edited:

Try re-reading my post another 20 times. Hopefully by then you will notice I didn't use the word, "detailed." And I don't think she's hiding anything.

I have no idea why Trump won't release his tax records, but if he did it wouldn't tell us how he would be able to function as president in a crisis, however Hillary's medical records might tell us if she is healthy enough to be able to function properly in a crisis. The fact that all of her supporters seem to be afraid to have her release these records suggests that even those who support her are fearful she is not healthy enough to be president.

As I mentioned- and you choose to ignore- I said I am fine with either or both Hillary and Trump releasing their medical records.

I will point out that you are not asking for the same medical proof from Trump that you are asking from Trump.

Then you agree with me that both of them should release their detailed medical records.

As I have already said I am less interested in Hillary's or Trump's tax returns because they will tell us nothing about how they would be able to function under stress in the WH but their detailed medical records might.

Of course you are less interested in tax returns- because Clinton has already released hers.

Seeing Trump's tax returns would tell you no more about how he would function under stress in the WH than seeing his shoe size, so why are you so interested in it? Is it just to try to shift the topic from Hillary's medical records?

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written on page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Yes, these are the Birthers '16.

Seeing Trump's tax returns would tell you no more about how he would function under stress in the WH than seeing his shoe size, so why are you so interested in it? Is it just to try to shift the topic from Hillary's medical records?
No, it's demonstrating Crazy Donald cannot be trusted.

Nothing that would tell us how he would function under stress in the WH, so for a responsible voter they are of little interest. Why aren't you interested in finding out if either of their medical records would show they would have trouble functioning under stress in the WH?

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Nothing that would tell us how he would function under stress in the WH, so for a responsible voter they are of little interest. Why aren't you interested in finding out if either of their medical records would show they would have trouble functioning under stress in the WH?

I am as interested as I have ever been- which is I would like it if they showed us more information, but it isn't necessary.

This is as much as we have ever gotten from candidates and I try not to be a hypocrite and demand from one candidate what I have never asked of another.

And by the way- the medical records would be unlikely to show whether or not they would have trouble functioning- that would still be a matter of interpretation.

Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.

Here is the essential hypocrisy of your stance.

You keep asking what Clinton is hiding by not releasing her medical records.

But you refuse to ask the question of what Trump is hiding by not releasing his tax records.

Remember- neither Clinton or Trump have released their medical records- yet you only ask what Clinton is hiding.
Remember- Clinton released her tax records- and Trump refuses to release his tax records- yet you only ask what Clinton is hiding.

Partisan much?

Try re-reading my post another 20 times. Hopefully by then you will notice I didn't use the word, "detailed." And I don't think she's hiding anything.
You don't think she is hiding anything but you won't know if she is until you see her detailed medical records.

You don't think she is hiding anything but you won't know if she is until you see her detailed medical records.
Again.... we've been down this path before. Releasing more detailed records because the right is not satisfied doesn't do any good. There certainly is no reason whatsoever to do that again and expect a different result.

Forum List

Back