Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

You have not proven she doesn't still have it or doesn't have another one.
I quoted her doctor saying the blood clot is gone. It's not my problem you refuse to accept the word of a licensed physician who examined her; but it goes a long way in establishing youbwill reject any doctor who says anything which disproves your lies. Pretty much renders her publicizing her medical records useless. Like Birthers who lied about accepting Obama's long form birth certificate, you will reject her medical records should she release them.

Not to mention, whether or not she releases them, that doesn't preclude Crazy Donald from releasing his.
As I said (and you conveniently leave out), the medical records will include ALL of the doctors, nurses, lab technicians, radiologists reports, not just ONE doctor who is on her payroll. Address what you have against that if you want to have any credibility at all. Right now, it's pretty well shot.
What the fuck does any of that matter to you nutters? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's Director of Health affirmed Obama's birth record? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's State Registrar certified Obama's copy of his birth certificate?

You nutters have proven time and time again that reality does nothing to interfere with your idiotic conspiracies. To you nutters, a flashlight is a diazepam injector.

And again, I have a licensed medical doctor corroborating my claims. You have nothing corroborating your lies.
What does it matter? Seriously? REAL records, instead of a statement from a doctor who is on her payroll? If Trump suffered a brain injury you would be demanding to see his records, not a doctor's statement. And your ducking is once again noted.
You're a sad liar. She could release her medical records and you'll just cry how those doctors are on her payroll. You idiots are the new Birthers. The same way Birthers cried about needing to see Obama's long form birth certificate, you nutters are now crying for Hillary's medical record.

Meanwhile, you're still lying about her having a blood clot.
You're a broken record. All you can do is repeat your non-argument (you lie, you lie). Releasing the records will put an end to the speculation and there's only one reason not to. The truth would hurt her more than the speculation.

Seeing Trump's tax returns would tell you no more about how he would function under stress in the WH than seeing his shoe size, so why are you so interested in it? Is it just to try to shift the topic from Hillary's medical records?
Or from the damage to national security she did ?

Or from the documents she refused to turn over to investigators ?

Or from the indictment she bribed Loretta Lynch to spare her from ?

Or from the many lies she has told ?

Or from her blame for Benhgazi ?

Or from her connections to the Muslim Brotherhood ?

Or from her VP pick's connections to the Muslim Brotherhood ?

Or from her racketeering with her office in the State Dept making Million$$, getting Bill speaking engagements ?

Or from her racketeering with her office in the State Dept to get $$$ for the Clinton "Foundation" ?

Or from all the dozens of people she and Bill ordered to be killed ?

Yeah. She's got a lot of topics to shift away from.

Trump doctor wrote health letter in just 5 minutes as limo waited

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

Holy shit, this guy's a total quack!

"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," Bornstein said.

I think it was more like Trump dictated to him what to write.
So you admit that simply a statement from a doctor is not sufficient? I agree, let's see the medical records for both of them, not just a statement from a doctor who will say whatever they tell them to say.

Bullshit. He had personally met that reporter in the past.
So what ? The past ? Trump is 70 years old. So am I. You think just because I met somebody in the past (when? 30 years ago ?) that I could remember them ? First of all, the guy was immersed in a big crowd, and secondly, Trump said he thought the guy was just acting erratically, and third, the guy may look totally different than he did when he was much younger. He may look nothing like who he met "in the past"

Sure I can... Trump didn't release his. Trump refuses to keep his promise to release his tax records. She's already released her medical report. The lesson from Obama's long form birth certificate is don't waste your time.

There's four valid reasons right there.
They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.
You'd have a point had she not already released her medical record. But she has. Now you sound like a Birther, complaining it's not good enough. :rolleyes:
We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?

What is it you think Trump is hiding about his taxes?
Nothing that would tell us how he would function under stress in the WH, so for a responsible voter they are of little interest. Why aren't you interested in finding out if either of their medical records would show they would have trouble functioning under stress in the WH?

he can't even tolerate someone insulting him without going on a twitter rampage. that is how he reacts under pressure. as to him.... how is his heart? he's awful flabby and orange.

In other words, you can't think of any reason for Hillary to refuse to release her detailed medical records unless they contain evidence she is unfit to serve.
Sure I can... Trump didn't release his. Trump refuses to keep his promise to release his tax records. She's already released her medical report. The lesson from Obama's long form birth certificate is don't waste your time.

They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

I quoted her doctor saying the blood clot is gone. It's not my problem you refuse to accept the word of a licensed physician who examined her; but it goes a long way in establishing youbwill reject any doctor who says anything which disproves your lies. Pretty much renders her publicizing her medical records useless. Like Birthers who lied about accepting Obama's long form birth certificate, you will reject her medical records should she release them.

Not to mention, whether or not she releases them, that doesn't preclude Crazy Donald from releasing his.
As I said (and you conveniently leave out), the medical records will include ALL of the doctors, nurses, lab technicians, radiologists reports, not just ONE doctor who is on her payroll. Address what you have against that if you want to have any credibility at all. Right now, it's pretty well shot.
What the fuck does any of that matter to you nutters? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's Director of Health affirmed Obama's birth record? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's State Registrar certified Obama's copy of his birth certificate?

You nutters have proven time and time again that reality does nothing to interfere with your idiotic conspiracies. To you nutters, a flashlight is a diazepam injector.

And again, I have a licensed medical doctor corroborating my claims. You have nothing corroborating your lies.
What does it matter? Seriously? REAL records, instead of a statement from a doctor who is on her payroll? If Trump suffered a brain injury you would be demanding to see his records, not a doctor's statement. And your ducking is once again noted.
You're a sad liar. She could release her medical records and you'll just cry how those doctors are on her payroll. You idiots are the new Birthers. The same way Birthers cried about needing to see Obama's long form birth certificate, you nutters are now crying for Hillary's medical record.

Meanwhile, you're still lying about her having a blood clot.
You're a broken record. All you can do is repeat your non-argument (you lie, you lie). Releasing the records will put an end to the speculation and there's only one reason not to. The truth would hurt her more than the speculation.
Funny. You repeating the same lie over and over isn't a broken record; but me pointing out you're still lying is. :lol:

At least you admit you're speculating lying.

Thanks for admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. :cuckoo:
NO, you're NOT thanking me for that, because I didn't admit what you concocted, and since you distorted my words, I'll state them again >>

If some doctors, or other medical professionals, were to release information showing that she has epilepsy (as suspected), or some other neurological disorder, then NO, conservatives would NOT "claim they're fake" You're smart enough to know that, no ? :biggrin:

Bullshit. He had personally met that reporter in the past.
So what ? The past ? Trump is 70 years old. So am I. You think just because I met somebody in the past (when? 30 years ago ?) that I could remember them ? First of all, the guy was immersed in a big crowd, and secondly, Trump said he thought the guy was just acting erratically, and third, the guy may look totally different than he did when he was much younger. He may look nothing like who he met "in the past"
Putz.... it wasn't 30 years ago when he interviewed Crazy Donald. Nor was it a single meeting. That reporter interviewed Crazy Donald numerous times over a 6 year period.

Try harder!

Last edited:
Thanks for admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. :cuckoo:
NO, you're NOT thanking me for that, because I didn't admit what you concocted, and since you distorted my words, I'll state them again >>

If some doctors, or other medical professionals, were to release information showing that she has epilepsy (as suspected), or some other neurological disorder, then NO, conservatives would NOT "claim they're fake" You're smart enough to know that, no ? :biggrin:
No, she's not smart enough to know that.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.
His doctor said he tested positive for everything. He sounds too sick to be president.

only in rightwingnuthackworld.

but look how cute all of you uneducated bigoted twits are defending your orange messiah.
MISeducated, affirmative action racism supporting liberals don't even know how bigoted and programmed they are. Information-deprived poor souls, now go out and vote for Hillary Clinton, a mass murderer.

You're clearly too stupid to know what you're saying. Here, lemme help you.... first you said any medical report she or her doctors puts out will be a fake... then you said if such a report showed she has epilepsy, THEN you would believe it.

The only way to interpret ^ that message ^ is that you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear.

No, she's not smart enough to know that.
Hell, you're not smart enough to know you're talking to a man.

You're clearly too stupid to know what you're saying. Here, lemme help you.... first you said any medical report she or her doctors puts out will be a fake... then you said if such a report showed she has epilepsy, THEN you would believe it.

The only way to interpret ^ that message ^ is that you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear.
NO, that's NOT the only way to interpret it, and if you had an ounce of reading comprehension ability, you would be reading, not interpreting. Here, lemme help you...The obvious conclusion you missed, is that we would possibly believe professionals when they tell us what we want to hear (depending on the plausability), but we we would NOT necessarily believe anything coming from Hillary Clinton, or those speaking for her. Got it now ? :biggrin:

NO, that's NOT the only way to interpret it, and if you had an ounce of reading comprehension ability, you would be reading, not interpreting. Here, lemme help you...The obvious conclusion you missed, is that we would possibly believe professionals when they tell us what we want to hear (depending on the plausability), but we we would NOT necessarily believe anything coming from Hillary Clinton, or those speaking for her. Got it now ? :biggrin:
LOLOL

That's what you're changing your statement to now that you've been caught admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. But it's not what you said earlier. Earlier you said No report pit out by Hillary or her doctors would be believable. Then you added unless it contained information that she has epilepsy,

G'head ... keep running from your own posts. This is fun. :mm:

Forum List

Back