GALLUP: Romney Up 51%-46%...

he isn't surging you blithering idiot. he's totally and completely stalled.

oh...

and .... as of today...

Read More At IBD: IBD/TIPP POLL - Investors.com

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

obama 48 //// romney 45.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

do you think lying makes it more likely you'll win.

the electoral map has only changed in the president's favor this week. and everything seems flatlined.

thanks for playing.

The IBD poll oversampled Democrats by 7%.

Thanks for playing.

oh this meme again.....Shut up trash.

It's called methodology. If one over samples one can skew a poll. It's not a meme.

What's with the name calling? It's so school yard. It's so liberal.

every other poll can be discounted?

wow the stupidity.
why, because you don't agree? Name one poll that's more accurate than Rass and/or Pew.

You can't.

i tend to go with Realclear where they Average out all the polls.
Garbage in = garbage out.

Two accurate polls plus five inaccurate polls = garbage.

FYI, RCP has OH in a dead heat well within the margin of error.

This is likely to change next week as more disturbing facts come out about Benghazi.

Thanks for playing.

yeah, the trailer park trash thinks it knows something about anything. isn't that funny?

:D

What a fabulous retort! Are you still a mod or are you fair game after the election? I'm too busy right now to truly decimate you, but I am looking forward to the day I start.

:eusa_angel:

And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Thanks for playing.

It's called methodology. If one over samples one can skew a poll. It's not a meme.

What's with the name calling? It's so school yard. It's so liberal.

yeah its been a talking point of you tards for over a few weeks now trashy.
Its a way for you people to excuse if Romrom looses. The victim card.

CaféAuLait;6233811 said:
Rasmussen most definitely has an agenda, their polling often skews to the right. They were off in Ohio by 4 points in the wrong direction just 4 years ago.

They had Obama up by 11 and he won by 7, OTOH Nate Silver/538 was off by 3. So what does that say?

Did you just make that up? Rasmussen had Ohio as a tie in their last Ohio poll in 2008, Obama won Ohio by 4. I can't find 538 state predictions from 2008, let me know where you found it.
2008 was an aberration... the youth vote was unbelievably high, and those youths tended to be college students who live at home with their parents or in dorms where there is no polling.

This year will be different... I'm just sayin'.

Well, several Polls are now showing Romney hitting the crucial 50% mark, or surpassing it. That's a very good sign for him.

oh...

and .... as of today...

Obama continues to hold a 2- point lead in our recent polls, showing that Romney still has ground to make up among key demographic groups.

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

the electoral map has only changed in the president's favor this week. and everything seems flatlined.

thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.
Your post sent me to Rasmussen report who calls Ohio one of several "battleground" states, and it is just too close to call in Ohio. He did, however, say things that make me feel that as of this minutes, it is something of a draw:

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
With just two weeks to go until Election Day, the race for Ohio’s 18 Electoral College votes is a tie.
The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Ohio Voters, taken the night after the final presidential debate, shows both President Obama and Mitt Romney attracting 48% of the vote. Two percent (2%) plan to vote for some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Are Ohioans seeing the light too? I can't tell, what Ohio is going to do, but it's a very close race.

Any time unemployment is over 5%, it's a warning that things are fiscally awry. What will Ohioans do when the tax in Obama care starts getting deducted from their paycheck in January? I hope they think that one through. It's the highest tax hike in modern times, and the national average family paycheck is down $4,000 per annum since Obama took office.

That little government dealybob on the FDA telling vendors to reduce sizes of their products that I read in the paper a little over a year ago? That did nothing but hide inflation, except for one minor detail: transportation costs are so high since gas went over the ceiling, the ripoff containers are more expensive than the old generously-bottled juices, etc! Can you say, America is getting cheated?

Last edited:
why, because you don't agree? Name one poll that's more accurate than Rass and/or Pew.

You can't.

This is likely to change next week as more disturbing facts come out about Benghazi.

So basically any poll that shows what you want to see is accurate and any poll that doesn't is inaccurate.

I guess EVERY poll can be wrong and the margin of error for all of them can swing Romney's way in Ohio. What would the odds of that be?

oh...

and .... as of today...

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.

So you can only resort to talking trash, rather than make a lucid point. Such typical far left behavior.

Well, why don't we look at his contributions since 2002 shall we?

Contributions to Republicans: $8,100.00 Contributions to Democrats: $52,000.00

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6233811 said:
They had Obama up by 11 and he won by 7, OTOH Nate Silver/538 was off by 3. So what does that say?

Did you just make that up? Rasmussen had Ohio as a tie in their last Ohio poll in 2008, Obama won Ohio by 4. I can't find 538 state predictions from 2008, let me know where you found it.
2008 was an aberration... the youth vote was unbelievably high, and those youths tended to be college students who live at home with their parents or in dorms where there is no polling.

This year will be different... I'm just sayin'.

Since you can predict the future, please let me know tonight's Powerball numbers.

Since you basically made up your previous post, how am I supposed to trust anything you say?

You can't.

Most don't understand that when they quote RCP it's just an average.

I mean for crying out loud you take the bottom polls that are so out of whack and then put them up against Rasmussen, Pew, Gallup and then give the impression that this average is the real deal?

And yes on Benghazi. I worked my fingers till they bled the other night with Tyrone's dad initial radio interview with Lars Larson.

Un freaking real.

I mean for crying out loud you take the bottom polls that are so out of whack and then put them up against Rasmussen, Pew, Gallup and then give the impression that this average is the real deal?

And yes on Benghazi. I worked my fingers till they bled the other night with Tyrone's dad initial radio interview with Lars Larson.

Un freaking real.

But how do you know which polls are off? You don't. We'll find out shortly which are right and which are wrong.

CaféAuLait;6233791 said:
Whew, good thing winning the popular vote doesn't mean you win the election. You had me worried there for a second.

Yet, Wisconsin, Iowa and Ohio are tied exactly and New Hampshire is now in Romney's column. And Nevada is now a virtual tie.

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™

If you cherry-pick a single poll from those states, you would be right. If you look at the polling averages, Obama is up in all of them.
Yes that is true and all of them are within the margin of error so basically it is a tie.

CaféAuLait;6233791 said:
Yet, Wisconsin, Iowa and Ohio are tied exactly and New Hampshire is now in Romney's column. And Nevada is now a virtual tie.

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™

If you cherry-pick a single poll from those states, you would be right. If you look at the polling averages, Obama is up in all of them.
Yes that is true and all of them are within the margin of error so basically it is a tie.

I suppose that could be true and every poll is wrong in Romney's favor. What do you think the odds of that are?

Well, several Polls are now showing Romney hitting the crucial 50% mark, or surpassing it. That's a very good sign for him.

According to today’s Gallup tracking poll, Mitt Romney’s lead over incumbent President Barack Obama has stretched to a five point margin. Romney is now up among likely voters 51% to 46%. Yesterday, the tracking poll had Romney up by only three points, 50% to 47%.

The lead is broadening.

That’s no doubt due to President Obama’s insistence on going small with his campaign. From Big Bird to binders to bayonets to ads suggesting that voting for Obama is like losing your virginity, this campaign has minimized the issues the American people face. And it’s paying the price for it.

The trends are clearly against Barack Obama. It has been three weeks – the October 9, 2012, tracking poll – since Barack Obama was even tied with Romney. And after the final presidential debate, which liberals widely believed Barack Obama won, the polls have not shifted an inch overall.

Gallup: Romney Up 51%-46%

Now all of a sudden conservatives consider the polls accurate because Romney’s ahead in Gallup.

The poll is likely accurate concerning opinions Nationwide; but the RCP average of state polls has the president ahead in 7 of the 10 toss up states, only five of which the president needs to win re-election.

…Mr. Obama has led in the polling averages all year in states that would allow him to win the Electoral College, and that remains the case now.

Oct. 25: The State of the States - NYTimes.com

FiveThirtyEight also reflects this in its forecast for the outcome of the EC, where the president is currently expected to win 295.4 votes, as opposed to his winning 50.3 percent of the meaningless popular vote, as seems reflected by Gallup.

I suppose that could be true and every poll is wrong in Romney's favor. What do you think the odds of that are?

Did I say every poll is wrong in Romney's favor? Every poll has a margin of error if a candidate has a lead in a poll within the margin of error what would you call it other than a tie? There are also polls where Romney has a lead within the margin of error I call those ties as well as I suspect you would.

CaféAuLait;6233811 said:
Rassmussen was spot on in '04 and '08. Their methodology is sound and they have no agenda.

Rasmussen most definitely has an agenda, their polling often skews to the right. They were off in Ohio by 4 points in the wrong direction just 4 years ago.

nate was dead on in 2008. so i'm not sure what you're talking about.

Un freaking real.

i mean i know right?

Seriously lay off the booze.

But how do you know which polls are off? You don't. We'll find out shortly which are right and which are wrong.

every poll has a margin of error. some are more accurate than others and have better reputations than others, though. the reason the RCP average is helpful is that it tends to get rid of a lot of the noise and factor in those highs and lows...hopefully getting somewhere near accurate.

it was pretty close to accurate last time. and based on the RCP averages, mitt hasn't quite been able to close..and it seems his momentum slowed to a crawl after debate two and stalled after the third debate.

every poll has a margin of error. some are more accurate than others and have better reputations than others, though. the reason the RCP average is helpful is that it tends to get rid of a lot of the noise and factor in those highs and lows...hopefully getting somewhere near accurate.

it was pretty close to accurate last time. and based on the RCP averages, mitt hasn't quite been able to close..and it seems his momentum slowed to a crawl after debate two and stalled after the third debate.

yup and so far i am seeing just a lot of memes from people in here.

Forum List

Back