GALLUP: Romney Up 51%-46%...

The IBD poll oversampled Democrats by 7%.

Thanks for playing.

oh this meme again.....Shut up trash.

So you can only resort to talking trash, rather than make a lucid point. Such typical far left behavior.

Well, why don't we look at his contributions since 2002 shall we?

Contributions to Republicans: $8,100.00 Contributions to Democrats: $52,000.00

ok that doesnt prove over sampling.

oh this meme again.....Shut up trash.

So you can only resort to talking trash, rather than make a lucid point. Such typical far left behavior.

Well, why don't we look at his contributions since 2002 shall we?

Contributions to Republicans: $8,100.00 Contributions to Democrats: $52,000.00

ok that doesnt prove over sampling.

I did prove over sampling in the post you were rude in. 7% more polled were Dems than Reps in the poll. Try reading sometime rather than just talking trash.

We'll see, I guess.

You can believe the NY Slimes if you want. Rassmussen has been accurate.

And don't count out the next week worth of scrutiny that the Liar in Chief will be enduring vis a vis Benghazi.

The only real question is, who will they throw under the bus?

the fact that you call the paper of record the 'ny slimes' tells me all i need to know about you.

and rasmussen is NOT the more accurate. in fact, rasmussen is probably the least respected of the polls.

nate silver is the one who was dead on last election...within 1/10 of a percentage point.

but you can delude yourself that rasmussen suddenly got rid of all the problems it had.

that aside..yes, we'll see...

but the hacks on this board who run around saying anyone is way ahead are just delusional.
I don't care if you know about me or not... but if you think the NY Slimes is dedicated to reporting in a truthful and unbiased manner... you're a fool.

i tend to go with Realclear where they Average out all the polls.
Garbage in = garbage out.

Two accurate polls plus five inaccurate polls = garbage.

FYI, RCP has OH in a dead heat well within the margin of error.

This is likely to change next week as more disturbing facts come out about Benghazi.

So basically any poll that shows what you want to see is accurate and any poll that doesn't is inaccurate.
not what I said. in fact that's the complete OPPOSITE of what i said. nice try.

CaféAuLait;6233811 said:
Rasmussen most definitely has an agenda, their polling often skews to the right. They were off in Ohio by 4 points in the wrong direction just 4 years ago.

They had Obama up by 11 and he won by 7, OTOH Nate Silver/538 was off by 3. So what does that say?

nate was dead on in 2008. so i'm not sure what you're talking about.

The percentage by Obama would win the election. That is what we were discussing.

Did you just make that up? Rasmussen had Ohio as a tie in their last Ohio poll in 2008, Obama won Ohio by 4. I can't find 538 state predictions from 2008, let me know where you found it.
2008 was an aberration... the youth vote was unbelievably high, and those youths tended to be college students who live at home with their parents or in dorms where there is no polling.

This year will be different... I'm just sayin'.

Since you can predict the future, please let me know tonight's Powerball numbers.

Since you basically made up your previous post, how am I supposed to trust anything you say?
It's a moot point, being as how I could give a rat's ass what you choose to trust.

We'll see, I guess.

You can believe the NY Slimes if you want. Rassmussen has been accurate.

And don't count out the next week worth of scrutiny that the Liar in Chief will be enduring vis a vis Benghazi.

The only real question is, who will they throw under the bus?

the fact that you call the paper of record the 'ny slimes' tells me all i need to know about you.

and rasmussen is NOT the more accurate. in fact, rasmussen is probably the least respected of the polls.

nate silver is the one who was dead on last election...within 1/10 of a percentage point.

but you can delude yourself that rasmussen suddenly got rid of all the problems it had.

but the hacks on this board who run around saying anyone is way ahead are just delusional.
I don't care if you know about me or not... but if you think the NY Slimes is dedicated to reporting in a truthful and unbiased manner... you're a fool.

they certainly factcheck...unlike fauxnews. and the right was perfectly happy with the times when judy miller published all of the lies fed to her by the bush admin to get us into the iraq war.

they certainly factcheck...unlike fauxnews. and the right was perfectly happy with the times when judy miller published all of the lies fed to her by the bush admin to get us into the iraq war.

I can't help it if the commielibs at the NYT are so easily duped.

Kinda explains why they're libs in the first place, don'tcha think?

someone must have learned a new word!

Bravo. :clap2:

you've only used it 43 times in this thread... try not to wear it out

Periodic-table-of-Memes-880.png

When this election is over either Gallup or Nate Silver is going to have a lot of egg on their face.

I'll bookmark this thread for you, because Nate Silver is going to get it right on the money.

I didn't say he would or wouldn't. Are you people all fucking retarded?

My point is that Gallup has numbers at one extreme and Silver has them at the other extreme so one of them is going to look very bad after this election because one of them is VERY WRONG

I still only care about the swing states.

Obama's ahead still in Ohio and is also over 50% there. Are there models in which Romney can win the EC without Ohio?

they say there is one model, but it would basically require he win every other swing state. and that doesn't look to be happening.

i doubt either one could win without ohio... though they say it's more possible for the president. i'm not sure that's true anymore, though.

CaféAuLait;6233751 said:
When this election is over either Gallup or Nate Silver is going to have a lot of egg on their face.

Seems that waym yet Rasmussen has the same numbers today:

Swing State Tracking: Romney 51%, Obama 45%

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Or am I an idiot and Rasmussen and Gallup the same?

It appears my point went completely over your head.

No it did not, I was suggesting that Rasmussen may also have egg on their face, given the numbers match.

I'll bookmark this thread for you, because Nate Silver is going to get it right on the money.

I didn't say he would or wouldn't. Are you people all fucking retarded?

My point is that Gallup has numbers at one extreme and Silver has them at the other extreme so one of them is going to look very bad after this election because one of them is VERY WRONG

you're right. someone is going to look bad. and nate's numbers seem to be trending up for the president, not down. that might be the result of early voting.

the one thing i will point out is that RCP had romney up to 206 electoral votes and then walked him back to 181. the president is at 201. neither seems to have moved the dial in the past two weeks. so the electorate is settling in. i read one article that said it could basically come down to two counties in ohio.

there's something kind of obscene about that.

Last edited:

Rassmussen was spot on in '04 and '08. Their methodology is sound and they have no agenda.

Rasmussen most definitely has an agenda, their polling often skews to the right. They were off in Ohio by 4 points in the wrong direction just 4 years ago.

Rasmussen was the most accurate pollster in 2008.

The List: Which presidential polls were most accurate? | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog

Forum List

Back