GALLUP: Romney Up 51%-46%...

Well, several Polls are now showing Romney hitting the crucial 50% mark, or surpassing it. That's a very good sign for him.

he isn't surging you blithering idiot. he's totally and completely stalled.

oh...

and .... as of today...

Obama continues to hold a 2- point lead in our recent polls, showing that Romney still has ground to make up among key demographic groups.

Read More At IBD: IBD/TIPP POLL - Investors.com

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

obama 48 //// romney 45.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

do you think lying makes it more likely you'll win.

the electoral map has only changed in the president's favor this week. and everything seems flatlined.

thanks for playing.

I still only care about the swing states.

Obama's ahead still in Ohio and is also over 50% there. Are there models in which Romney can win the EC without Ohio?

There is. Damn. I'm working so many boards I can't remember where I put it up. It was an excellent analysis on how Romney could take it without Ohio.

I'll try to find it again. I have a Fred Flintstone of a computer and I'm on dial up so bear with me.

Oh and btw, Rasmussen has the O and Romney tied now in Ohio. Tied in Michigan. You bet the DNC is ordering in truck loads of Immodium AD full strength. :D

When this election is over either Gallup or Nate Silver is going to have a lot of egg on their face.

Rassmussen was spot on in '04 and '08. Their methodology is sound and they have no agenda.

Rasmussen most definitely has an agenda, their polling often skews to the right. They were off in Ohio by 4 points in the wrong direction just 4 years ago.

Why do you think Rasmussen has an agenda? If such is true of Rasmussen and they are being accused of leaning right, then the same is true of Nate Silver who used to blog for the Daily Kos and is now partnered with the NY Times. Yes?

Meanwhile, the non-sucky polls -- meaning pretty much everyone except Ras and Gallup -- show Obama pulling away. It keeps getting harder for Republicans to cherrypick themselves into a lead. They now have to more or less discard every poll except the historically awful Ras and Gallup.
that post would be spot on, if it weren't so wrong.

Well, several Polls are now showing Romney hitting the crucial 50% mark, or surpassing it. That's a very good sign for him.

oh...

and .... as of today...

Obama continues to hold a 2- point lead in our recent polls, showing that Romney still has ground to make up among key demographic groups.

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

the electoral map has only changed in the president's favor this week. and everything seems flatlined.

thanks for playing.

The IBD poll oversampled Democrats by 7%.

Thanks for playing.

Colorado and Wisconsin seem gettable.
I sincerely think Wisconsin voters got a glimpse of Greece during their governor's failed recall and are starting to realize spending has an effect on when the state starts going bankrupt. They've made that connection, so I agree, Wisconsin is gettable. I'm not so sure about Colorado. They were my neighboring state for 40 years, and I never knew what to expect from them when it came to politics due to their institutions of higher learning pandering to what amounts to chaotic prattle foisted upon people under 21 years of age. Maybe the people there are growing up to the facts: pay too much of your money out in taxes, you can't pay the heating bills in the wintertime and you will freeze your little heiney off. :lol:

Obama's ahead still in Ohio and is also over 50% there. Are there models in which Romney can win the EC without Ohio?

It's a DEAD HEAT.

Ohio polls show Romney vs Obama are now in a dead heat - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Rassmussen has them tied... any other poll (HuffPost, CNN,CBS) can be discounted.

the obama camp ought to be worried... what were once political strongholds are now battlegrounds. Wisconsin, Virginia, Michigan, Penn, Ohio...

It's looking bad for The Annointed One.

every other poll can be discounted?

wow the stupidity.

oh...

and .... as of today...

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

thanks for playing.

IBD poll has a dem percentage of 7% over reps they surveyed. They have always leaned left. It is a fact.

Meanwhile, the non-sucky polls -- meaning pretty much everyone except Ras and Gallup -- show Obama pulling away. It keeps getting harder for Republicans to cherrypick themselves into a lead. They now have to more or less discard every poll except the historically awful Ras and Gallup.

is it wrong?

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

We'll see, I guess.

You can believe the NY Slimes if you want. Rassmussen has been accurate.

And don't count out the next week worth of scrutiny that the Liar in Chief will be enduring vis a vis Benghazi.

The only real question is, who will they throw under the bus?

It's a DEAD HEAT.

Ohio polls show Romney vs Obama are now in a dead heat - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Rassmussen has them tied... any other poll (HuffPost, CNN,CBS) can be discounted.

the obama camp ought to be worried... what were once political strongholds are now battlegrounds. Wisconsin, Virginia, Michigan, Penn, Ohio...

wow the stupidity.
why, because you don't agree? Name one poll that's more accurate than Rass and/or Pew.

You can't.

oh...

and .... as of today...

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.

oh this meme again.....Shut up trash.

It's a DEAD HEAT.

wow the stupidity.
why, because you don't agree? Name one poll that's more accurate than Rass and/or Pew.

You can't.

i tend to go with Realclear where they Average out all the polls.

is it wrong?

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

We'll see, I guess.

You can believe the NY Slimes if you want. Rassmussen has been accurate.

And don't count out the next week worth of scrutiny that the Liar in Chief will be enduring vis a vis Benghazi.

The only real question is, who will they throw under the bus?

the fact that you call the paper of record the 'ny slimes' tells me all i need to know about you.

and rasmussen is NOT the more accurate. in fact, rasmussen is probably the least respected of the polls.

nate silver is the one who was dead on last election...within 1/10 of a percentage point.

but you can delude yourself that rasmussen suddenly got rid of all the problems it had.

that aside..yes, we'll see...

but the hacks on this board who run around saying anyone is way ahead are just delusional.

oh...

and .... as of today...

and just as a reminder

ohio
ohio
ohio

thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.

oh this meme again.....Shut up trash.

yeah, the trailer park trash thinks it knows something about anything. isn't that funny?

CaféAuLait;6233811 said:
Rassmussen was spot on in '04 and '08. Their methodology is sound and they have no agenda.

Rasmussen most definitely has an agenda, their polling often skews to the right. They were off in Ohio by 4 points in the wrong direction just 4 years ago.

They had Obama up by 11 and he won by 7, OTOH Nate Silver/538 was off by 3. So what does that say?

Did you just make that up? Rasmussen had Ohio as a tie in their last Ohio poll in 2008, Obama won Ohio by 4. I can't find 538 state predictions from 2008, let me know where you found it.

Rasmussen most definitely has an agenda

Yeah, right.

This from the ultra-right wing wikipedia:

According to Politico, "Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome."[40] In reference to the 2008 presidential election, a Talking Points Memo article said, "Rasmussen's final polls had Obama ahead 52%-46%, which was nearly identical to Obama's final margin of 53%-46%, and made him one of the most accurate pollsters out there."[41] An initial Nov.5, 2008 Fordham University analysis ranked 23 survey research organizations on the accuracy of their final, national pre-election polls, assuming a 6.15% margin of victory by Obama. Rasmussen Reports and Pew Research Center tied as the most accurate.[42] Obama's actual margin was 7.2%, and a complete analysis published in 2009 by the same author, Costas Panagopoulos, revealed Rasmussen to be tied for 9th most accurate. Democracy Corps, Foxnews/Opinion Dynamic, CNN/Opinion Research, and Ipsos/McClatchy all predicted an accurate seven point spread.

I'm talking about Rasmussen's state polling. I'm too lazy to look up 2008 state by state but in 2010 they were off 4 points on average, skewed to the GOP candidate.

Forum List

Back